Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? (990 Views)

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / Before You Marry As A Man / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by ctleurocollege: 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by StarUp: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
ctleurocollege:
My friend met a girl 3 weeks ago and he has already engaged her without knowing her background. We have adviced him against it but he's not listening what can we do to help him out at least to extend the courtship or can it work?

Leave him na. Is it your courtship or is it going to be your marriage? It could of course work. What makes marriage work is not the number of years invested in courtship but compatibility...

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by Cutehector(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Life is short. Please let him be

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by taylor89(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
angry
Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by LordKO(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Yes. Don't doubt the discerning and intuitive ability of someone who's attuned to his/her subconscious.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by ojun50(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Even at half sight
Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by Hypnotise: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
What a pity. Na him the jazz the babe do catch. Rush into marriage and rush back out

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by lilmax(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Why is he acting new to sex?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
ctleurocollege:
My friend met a girl 3 weeks ago and he has already engaged her without knowing her background. We have adviced him against it but he's not listening what can we do to help him out at least to extend the courtship or can it work?

bro, tell him what you think about this and THATS IT! this adult man is ready to accept whatever consequences for his actions (whether foolish or not) so why are you complaining while its obvious he aint?!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by ctleurocollege: 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
StarUp:

Leave him na. Is it your courtship or is it going to be your marriage
? It could of course work. What makes marriage work is not the number of years invested in courtship but compatibility...

Baba he's my close friend, I'm not supposed to watch him make a wrong move and keep mute.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by ctleurocollege: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
Cutehector:
Life is short. Please let him be

Bro I'm not holding him
Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by zmpp(f): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
you not your friend. own your action.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Baba he's my close friend, I'm not supposed to watch him make a wrong move and keep mute.

very true....but you are also not suppose to take him by the hand (like a small pikin) dictating each and everything he will be doing. tell him what you think about his actions, and basta.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
cool he is blindfolded already, there is nothing u can do about it. Only ask for God to interven on the issue. this is my simple advice
Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:50am On Dec 01, 2019
Body go tell am..Except he is just lucky..
Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by Mizwisdom(f): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2019
Some people will never mind their business, did your friend solicit for advice? maybe you're trying to snatch the lady from him

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by meobizy(f): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
OP, that wasn’t at first sight. Which type of clickbait title is this? Many people marry the way you described and celebrate ten years plus of marriage. There is no foolproof plan to a happy marriage. You people should leave him alone and live your own lives.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by Depressed101: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
I don't know about your friend... But this is how people get married in my village, especially this xmas period, they will see a girl they like and just ask who is her father/family... Viam they will go their family without even talking with the girl....

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by StPete: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
The kpekus dey shack am. Give him another 6 months from now grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by mumumugu(m): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
na their marry na
Re: Can You Marry A Girl At First Sight? by zmpp(f): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
StPete:
The kpekus dey shack am. Give him another 6 months from now grin grin

this may not be the case

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve / 60 Inch Samsung Smart Tv For Sale / Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.