Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? (6905 Views)

Lady Goes Fully Unclad With Milk On Her Butt On Live Video 18+ / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Butt Transformation. See 2011 Vs 2017 Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Casemiro(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
long story short, she confined in me that her big bum is giving her problems and she doesn't want it again.

I thought it a joke but she was serious.

This is someone that used to be slim and always prayed to gather front and back.

Her reason is that her clothes she likes a lot doesn't fit her again.

However, her main reason is that a guy wants to settle down with her but likes a lady with flat bum bum

just wondering, is there a way this is possible?
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Depressed101: 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Is the bum bum natural
If yes, i suggest she leaves it like that, and very sure she is not in the top 100 women with the biggest ass in Nigeria..

If it's fake. Ask her to go back to whoever sold/performed surgery on her to fix her up. Simple

2 Likes

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
i like big butts
ukwu is bae cheesy
tell her not to reduce it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Casemiro:

However, her main reason is that a guy wants to settle down with her but likes a lady with flat bum bum

must be a white guy.no black guy or african guy would complain if his lady is blessed with a round behind

6 Likes

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
I Can't Tell Weda U Are Saying D Truth Or Not. Bring The Real Pics Of Her Backside Or Herself For Us To Know Weda Is Too Big Or Not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
Truvel:
I Can't Tell Weda U Are Saying D Truth Or Not. Bring The Real Pics Of Her Backside Or Herself For Us To Know Weda Is Too Big Or Not.
seconded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by SavageResponse(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
Casemiro:
long story short, she confined in me that her big bum is giving her problems and she doesn't want it again.

This is someone that used to be slim and always prayed to gather front and back.

Use a pin to puncture it and remove some of the air inside grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
lefulefu:
must be a white guy.no black guy or african guy would complain if his lady is blessed with a round behind
You dey even blv that op... her guy likes flat yansh why is he planning to marry someone with ukwu
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
killmods:

You dey even blv that op... her guy likes flat yansh why is he planning to marry someone with ukwu
and then the guy told the girl to go reduce the yansh grin grin grin.yea the story is somehow.its like someone wey no like orobo will now be dating orobo and forcing her to go and reduce weight cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
The main reason is to please a guy. That's crazy! What if the guy later wakes up someday and says he likes a lady with a feature the gf lacks.
So she would keep modifying her body structure because of him. Kudos to her in advance!!

1 Like

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by nlPoster: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Too many ridiculous threads on nl these days.

2 Likes

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
I want see the girl picture first before I go know the possibility to her remedy!!!

I can advice her to travel to China , because such act or operation can also be possible with China Butt Technologies... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Bluehill1051: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
When me I'm here that I've vowed never to date any girl with flat backside again
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by EbukaHades10(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Big bum bums are the best. I try to explain to people especially ma guys but

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by akmath: 7:08am On Dec 01, 2019
God don catch you, you don go give person pikin medicine make her nyash big now only the left nyash dey big, you come dey find solution abi?
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2019
she can start doing exercise..also diet matters alot, eating small portion of food every day and do not eat in the night, also cut some diet with lot of calories

even intermittent fasting can help in reducing body size, Do a 24-hour fast where you only drink water once or twice a week or do the 5:2 diet(she can eat normally 5 days a week, and fast for the other 2 days)..pls not dry fasting but fasting with only water.

once she reduce in size, her butt will also reduce.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by meobizy(f): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2019
Anybody who claims exercise works is looking to mislead you. For me suicide is the best option. It worked very well for three of my friends. It’s quick and effective too.
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by boiz2men(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
lefulefu:

I don't like big ass.....

After child birth, aging, she loses her shape....

1 Like

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
boiz2men:

I don't like big ass.....

After child birth, aging, she loses her shape....

surprising cheesy... though op said his friend loves a very flat bony ass on a woman...is dat ur spec too?
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
lilwetdick:
she can start doing exercise..also diet matters alot, eating small portion of food every day and do not eat in the night, also cut some diet with lot of calories

even intermittent fasting can help in reducing body size, Do a 24-hour fast where you only drink water once or twice a week or do the 5:2 diet(she can eat normally 5 days a week, and fast for the other 2 days)..pls not dry fasting but fasting with only water.

once she reduce in size, her butt will also reduce.
i see slim girls with a pronouned butt everyday.if those ones go on a diet what will they now be reducing? cheesy.except if op"s friend"s is obese with a fat flabby behind cheesy
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Originalsly: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Casemiro:

If true.... forget the pray for butt lie.... and the bf likes flat butt lie. She had butt enhancement surgery... most likely been getting problems with it... and now wants to reset her butt to natural settings. Wish her good luck.
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by drezzyx(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
One man food is another man's poison. I like them like this.
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by MrCork: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Casemiro:

!

. ..bro..be honest
So u sayin..yor wife need help reducing her bottom? ....I be so so glad help sir!
cheesy
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by drezzyx(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
One man food is another man's poison.
I like them like this.

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by boiz2men(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
lefulefu:
surprising cheesy... though op said his friend loves a very flat bony ass on a woman...is dat ur spec too?

Anything but big... If its flat, shape should be obvious.
I prefer big boobs instead grin

1 Like

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
boiz2men:

Anything but big... If its flat, shape should be obvious.
I prefer big boobs instead grin

chai! her yansh looks so small nau grin.this is why i will find it difficult to be with a white or asian girl cheesy
anyway dis na my specs

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by chigoizie7(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
lefulefu:

Speak for yourself bro
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
drezzyx:
One man food is another man's poison.
I like them like this.
true afrcan man grin u see all those guys who say they like flat booty babes..when dem dey with their flat booty babes and an ukwucious lady waka pass they will be ogling and marvelling at her backside forgetting they with their partners grin
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by boiz2men(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
lefulefu:
chai! her yansh looks so small nau grin.this is why i will find it difficult to be with a white or asian girl cheesy
anyway dis na my specs

Between these 2.. I prefer the second one grin
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
boiz2men:

Between these 2.. I prefer the second one grin
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaa grin who no like better tin grin.when u cuddle a lady from behind then u will really know the benefit of ukwu grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by SenecaTheYonger: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
I thought I liked big ass, turns out it's overrated. Everything in moderation please.
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by drezzyx(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
lefulefu:
true afrcan man grin u see all those guys who say they like flat booty babes..when dem dey with their flat booty babes and an ukwucious lady waka pass they will be ogling and marvelling at her backside forgetting they with their partners grin
Like this one here. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"All Guys Wooing Me Are After My Boobs' — Ada La Pinky / How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. / Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.