Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? (25523 Views)

Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? / Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? / Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Enemyofpeace: 6:09am On Dec 02, 2019
Shuku:

I can but it's really uncomfortable for me. The ankles get the worst hit while driving in heels, especially pencil heels.
I prefer wedge heels to pencil heels while driving.
The best shoes for me while driving are those with low wedges or almost flat soles.
yinmu. Some people go just dey lie without the fare of God

*Silent Sex without loud moaning produces silent and inactive children who cannot speak up for their rights in the face of tyranny.*
*Moan out loud when he smashes your Calabash. Make the joyful noise unto your starved neighborhood. Raise a bar for a volcanic orgasms that's capable of giving us freedom fighters not dumb kids.*
*The Country is at stake, we need freedom fighters. Say no to silent sex!!!*
���
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Shuku: 6:13am On Dec 02, 2019
Weedsmoker:
Mtcheeww...

How many ladies here even own a car.

That's a pretty silly thing to say Sir. This is Nigeria, where women hold good jobs and hustle real hustle. Not the small girl big god people that can't sustain their lifestyle if maga doesn't pay.

So, I'm pretty sure a lot of us do. And many others that don't yet are getting theirs soon. Ole laye o gba.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 02, 2019
MissWrite:

Awww...nice. I like lefties.

Do I read this right: you missed me? Well, I'm sure I missed you too smiley. Do you have an alt?
Sorry i slept off while eagerly waiting for your reply.
Yes,you read it right.I did miss you.
No alt yet,miss.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Shuku: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
yinmu. Some people go just dey lie without the fare of God

*Silent Sex without loud moaning produces silent and inactive children who cannot speak up for their rights in the face of tyranny.*
*Moan out loud when he smashes your Calabash. Make the joyful noise unto your starved neighborhood. Raise a bar for a volcanic orgasms that's capable of giving us freedom fighters not dumb kids.*
���

� Pls go and learn English first. Abi, which one is 'fare' God again?
When a man doesn't move out of his father's farm ehn, he thinks it is the biggest in the world.
Pls develop yourself Sir. Sex is not everything you know.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by toprealman: 6:17am On Dec 02, 2019
Weedsmoker:
Mtcheeww...

How is this related to the question asked?
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2019
Weedsmoker:
Mtcheeww...

My broda, no need for your question.
Let's just imagine that all nairaland ladies have.cars. though it's not possible. But interest of fair hearing, let's continue enjoying their lies and play along
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Cocao(f): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2019
To the men asking how many females here have cars, it's because you are not productive enough to know those that do. A thread was created for females, instead y'all butt in a takeover.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by NoToPile: 6:55am On Dec 02, 2019
rockyh:
pls lesrn to dive with the right leg alone most especially if it's automatic cos under pressure or high speed u might miss ur pedal

I now understand what my driving teacher was saying that time, kept on wondering why he taught me to drive manual with two legs and auto with one, he mentioned something like you said.

@ topic I just drove with flats on for the first time yesterday and was not even on main road, as for heels lailai, barefoot is still preferable for me

As for those ones that say no NL lady has a car, you guys have a serious problem.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by CaptainMitch: 6:57am On Dec 02, 2019
Mumu
Enemyofpeace:
here comes the Bush family

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by CaptainMitch: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2019
Twoclans:

Dont mind me joor I am a bad child .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by jimmyLd101: 7:08am On Dec 02, 2019
Twoclans:
I can't drive in heels ,I dont even think its possible to drive while putting on high heels cheesy

Only when I am putting on trainers or flats can I drive with my shoes on
Who dash this one car. Heels kor mountain ni.
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Enemyofpeace: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Mumu
e pain am tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Enemyofpeace: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2019
Shuku:

� Pls go and learn English first. Abi, which one is 'fare' God again?
When a man doesn't move out of his father's farm ehn, he thinks it is the biggest in the world.
Pls develop yourself Sir. Sex is not everything you know.
without the fare of God

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by jceesquare(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol but I do have friends that drive in heels
Ask them to drive a manual transmission car with same heels on Lagos traffic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by snowblaq(f): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2019
ibkayee:
Girls and guys (if that's what you're into), can you drive with heels, wedges etc? Is it something you're comfortable with?

I always have a spare pair of flats or trainers in my car in case I've got heels on, I can't do it myself but I know a lot of people who have no issues with it.

I can't drive with any footwear on,even flats.. .i drive barefoot

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by nan1: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2019
Im use to driving barefooted even if I'm wearing a flat shoe I'll still take it off lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by banio: 8:03am On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:
No, I can't or I rather not.

I only see it happen in movies. Mercy Johnson and Ini Edo can drive in heels. Maybe Bobrisky too...

Odikwa risky.
Who be risky
Bob risky
Risky
Risky
Life is risky
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Twoclans(f): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2019
jimmyLd101:
Who dash this one car. Heels kor mountain ni.

I actually bought my two cars with my hard earned money ,not every one is a spring chicken on nairaland some of us are actually evening newspapers angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2019
Joystark:

My sister I thought it was just me.

What kinda intimidating thread is this? cry
How is it intimidating?.
You girls and competition,I don't have a car and I don't find it in anyway 'intimidating' rather educating and fun..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by MissWrite(f): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2019
Logobenz:
Sorry i slept off while eagerly waiting for your reply.
Yes,you read it right.I did miss you.
No alt yet,miss.

That actually warms my heart... smiley Thank you for saying that. Have a great week kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by CaptainMitch: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
e pain am tongue

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2019
MissWrite:

That actually warms my heart... smiley Thank you for saying that. Have a great week kiss
You too ma'am.
Will be looking forward to hearing from you again,can I?
Besides,it's the season of surprises,hope I wouldn't be going too far if I seek permission to send you a gift?
Say,a Christmas present?
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by MissWrite(f): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2019
Logobenz:
You too ma'am.
Will be looking forward to hearing from you again,can I?
Besides,it's the season of surprises,hope I wouldn't be going too far if I seek permission to send you a gift?
Say,a Christmas present?

Awwwwwwwn......I love gifts! How can I ever say no to that? You are too kind. Lol! You WILL hear from me again.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Imjustagirl(f): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2019
MamaOO:

Same! I thought I was weird when almost everybody here said they can’t drive with shoes. On the contrary I find it weird driving without shoes. I tried it one time and it was an alien feeling. It felt like I was pumping the the pedals too hard. Flats, boots, sneakers, heels; can drive with all. Just need to adjust the angle of the heels very well. Lol.

The only bad thing is that the backs of my right shoes have marks and scuffs from rubbing them against the carpet in the car.

Exact same thing with me. Lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2019
MissWrite:

Awwwwwwwn......I love gifts! How can I ever say no to that? You are too kind. Lol! You WILL hear from me again.
Oh I'm so excited.
Will be eagerly waiting for that day.Don't take too long Ok?
Even though if I wait too long I'm sure sending a message.
In the mean time,let me ponder on the kind of gift that will make a woman like you stunned.
That should be a lot of work though,even though I know it's the little things that make women like you pleased.
I hope I get it right.
Thank you... kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by MissWrite(f): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Logobenz:
Oh I'm so excited.
Will be eagerly waiting for that day.Don't take too long Ok?
Even though if I wait too long I'm sure sending a message.
In the mean time,let me ponder on the kind of gift that will make a woman like you stunned.
That should be a lot of work though,even though I know it's the little things that make women like you pleased.
I hope I get it right.
Thank you... kiss

I'm easy to please. You already started very well with the initiative. I'm smiling right now, so thank you.

It's definitely the little things. Thoughtful gestures. There's so much class in simplicity.
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by chocboi78(m): 9:46am On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Never knew people need to own cars to drive. That is a new one...

And why can't some guys here give ladies space. The thread is for ladies, yet you are here to derail it or do you grow vaginas in your spare time?? ? Ahnahn!
jesu shocked shocked shocked.....my dear sista,what if this guy dies of heart attack?? Wetin u gain..
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Charmingpet: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2019
I will ask my driver because my driver is a lady.
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by jadareese: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2019
driving in heels is no big deal for me. though I won't advice it as a norm,especially on highways. only do so when u r naturally comfortable in heels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Joystark(f): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2019
Simplep:
How is it intimidating?.
You girls and competition,I don't have a car and I don't find it in anyway 'intimidating' rather educating and fun..

I don't know why some of you will just carry your problems to NL.
If it wasn't fun I definitely won't be here.
The person I quoted understood the joke.

For your mind you made sense with "You girls and competition".
Mtsheew.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by aminusodiq(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

Lol I can relate, when I first learnt how to drive I was told by the instructor to pull my palm slippers so as to have better grip.

3-4months while driving with the L, I always removed my slippers until one day I told myself this don't make sense.

If other guys out there can drive with thier shoes on, why should I be different. That's how I forced myself to change, now I can wear anything and still feel comfty.

My Mom drives in heels, I don't think I have ever seen her pull of her heels to drive .
I will try .... I feel great discomfort wen I use my shoe!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2019
MissWrite:

I'm easy to please. You already started very well with the initiative. I'm smiling right now, so thank you.

It's definitely the little things. Thoughtful gestures. There's so much class in simplicity.
Really?
I'm pleased and honoured I could make you smile.
Somehow I'm smiling and blushing too... smiley
Will be back by weekend and will definitely reach out to you.
I appreciate,misswrite/simplicity.
kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Earrings On Men / Checkout Beautifull Miss Tourism Asaba ( Photos) / Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.