Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? (572 Views)

If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do? / Vaseline Crew Food Is Ready....don't Forget Your Vaseline / 10 Things Most of You Ladies do That Makes Guys Forget Your Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by olulekan1992(m): 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
Many men will argue that once they have gotten a lady's hand in marriage, nothing else concerns them about their wives' family (especially when the in law is female) let alone sending happy birthday sister text to her.

As the case supposed to be, I think a good man should never stop being good and showing concerns when it comes to in law.

Take for instance, a man who doesn't find it as a good idea to say happy birthday sister in law to an in law on her birthday and this person was there when he was getting married to the wife with full support.

The point to be noted is that, either our in law is female or male, they need our love.

1 Like

Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by Larryfest(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
I no dey remember my own sef until that very day na another person birthday i go con carry for head dey think

7 Likes

Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by olulekan1992(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Larryfest, it happens at times like that but when you remember or when someone or something notifies you about her birthday, I think it's lovely if you can manage to tell her happy birthday sister.

Though, as for me, I have never seen a man who won't remember his own birthday. Your own is the first one sha.

Larryfest:
I no dey remember my own sef until that very day na another person birthday i go con carry for head dey thimk
Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by Iamtony(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
You sound like a pervert, you got married to the lady not the female inlaw it's a grave sin to even carry it in mind u sleeping with your inlaw under the cover of birthday message. If ur wife does not approve u sending messages (birthday) to her people then u Shouldn't, cause u knew them through her except your going in for something else and believe me it has grave consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bro e be like say no be Nigeria you dey live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by nlPoster: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Whoever is listening to these nairaland or is it Nigerian meddlers in other peoples' families, blame only yourself for your choices.

God gave you common sense, you allowed Nigerians to take it from you.

See how they just meddle in people's families with impunity, that's because you allow them.

Perhaps you think they dont know what they're doing.

1 Like

Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by Davash222(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Which nonsense in-law?? He/she don bath??

Sometimes, I dey even forget to brush my mouth, then e come be nonsense in-law birthday I wan come remember undecided undecided
Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by Officialgarri: 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
It's only my mum I've seen that she remembers almost the family member's birthday.. Her in-laws and my cousins inclusive

On my own part, I'm dumb when it comes to birthday.
Infact, back then, I'd set an alarm for my Ex's birthday but forget before even texting her....
Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by olulekan1992(m): 12:15am On Dec 01, 2019
This is just a forum discussion. You say your opinion and people learn from it if necessary. Mind you learning from anyone's perspective is an optional and all by choice. Sending a birthday wish to your in law is not something enforced on anyone. It's a mere discussion.

nlPoster:
Whoever is listening to these nairaland or is it Nigerian meddlers in other peoples' families, blame only yourself for your choices.

God gave you common sense, you allowed Nigerians to take it from you.

See how they just meddle in people's families with impunity, that's because you allow them.

Perhaps you think they dont know what they're doing.
Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by nlPoster: 12:18am On Dec 01, 2019
olulekan1992:
This is just a forum discussion. You say your opinion and people learn from it if necessary. Mind you learning from anyone's perspective is an optional and all by choice. Sending a birthday wish to your in law is not something enforced on anyone. It's a mere discussion.

I'd say you should stay out of other people's business.

Of course you believe nobody has the right to tell you that.

1 Like

Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by olulekan1992(m): 12:19am On Dec 01, 2019
It is funny enough that you had to set alarm to remember someone's birthday . Such is life. We are not the same. God created us in different ways.

Officialgarri:
It's only my mum I've seen that she remembers almost the family member's birthday.. Her in-laws and my cousins inclusive

On my own part, I'm dumb when it comes to birthday.
Infact, back then, I'd set an alarm for my Ex's birthday but forget before even texting her....
Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 01, 2019
only my parents ,my aunty then brothers i dey remember their birthday
any other one na error
Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by olulekan1992(m): 12:22am On Dec 01, 2019
You are really getting my point wrong.
nlPoster:

I'd say you should stay out of other people's business.

Of course you believe nobody has the right to tell you that.
Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by olulekan1992(m): 12:28am On Dec 01, 2019
You're right. I just used the sister in law as an example because I believe it is female that think high about birthday . It can be anyone from the family. We don't say it's compulsory but it just one of the ways to show love to them.

Iamtony:
You sound like a pervert, you got married to the lady not the female inlaw it's a grave sin to even carry it in mind u sleeping with your inlaw under the cover of birthday message. If ur wife does not approve u sending messages (birthday) to her people then u Shouldn't, cause u knew them through her except your going in for something else and believe me it has grave consequences.
Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by poshestmina(f): 12:58am On Dec 01, 2019
I remember my child's, parents and siblings birthday ONLY.
Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by nlPoster: 2:07am On Dec 01, 2019
olulekan1992:
You're right. I just used the sister in law as an example because I believe it is female that think high about birthday . It can be anyone from the family. We don't say it's compulsory but it just one of the ways to show love to them.

Stop interfering.
Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by Kobicove(m): 6:04am On Dec 01, 2019
olulekan1992:
Larryfest, it happens at times like that but when you remember or when someone or something notifies you about her birthday, I think it's lovely if you can manage to tell her happy birthday sister.

Though, as for me, I have never seen a man who won't remember his own birthday. Your own is the first one sha.

Even I don't remember my own birthday, it's when I start getting birthday messages from the banks and friends that I remember grin
Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by Pat081: 6:07am On Dec 01, 2019
Larryfest:
I no dey remember my own sef until that very day na another person birthday i go con carry for head dey think
Abi now only if someone dnt have wot he is using his time to think of
Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by meobizy(f): 10:55am On Dec 01, 2019
I forget those of my friends. An in-law’s won’t make a blimp on my radar.
Re: Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
olulekan1992:
Many men will argue that once they have gotten a lady's hand in marriage, nothing else concerns them about their wives' family (especially when the in law is female) let alone sending happy birthday sister text to her.

As the case supposed to be, I think a good man should never stop being good and showing concerns when it comes to in law.

Take for instance, a man who doesn't find it as a good idea to say happy birthday sister in law to an in law on her birthday and this person was there when he was getting married to the wife with full support.

The point to be noted is that, either our in law is female or male, they need our love.
.. And what's wrong if one doesn't remember his or her in-laws birthday?

(1) (Reply)

Sex Education: Y Most Men Can't Last Long In Bed. / See This Valentine Special. Portrait Works. / 5 Foods That Can Help A Man Grow Extra Inches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.