Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun (40207 Views)

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by emkz: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2019
DonTattaglia:

It is your type of mentality that has kept this country perpetually backward. Nigeria with your type will forever remain with d likes of Somali down d ladder as the poverty capital of d world. Yet some daft entities are still punching 'like' for the comment emanating from your shallow narrow mind.. I weep for these present youths in Nigeria.

Yet in your pseudo-ultra-deep mind, you refer to your fellow human as daft entities because they don't agree with your point of view?

"Don't argue with a fool, else he'd bring you down to his level and beat you with experience". I won't allow myself to be brought down to your level.

So have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by banty: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2019
johnmartus:
What's the different between Dino and smart.
1 has white beards other dosen't.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by brookz: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2019
Wolex76:

You always copy and paste comment from twitter and dump it here for people to read.

Who's stopping from doing that too. Over sabi fire you
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by brookz: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2019
adanny01:

The other one from Kwara stood against the president. See where they found themselves!

The one from Lagos stood against his Godfather.

The recent one in Bayelsa stood against his people and Godfather.

Some people are not learning, someone in Edo is standing against his party!

He might also be a one term Gov if he doesn't realign before 2020.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by surgical: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2019
emkz:
Dino finally humbled. I like the master tacticians outcunning political heavyweights in their own backyard.

I think Oshiomole is the greatest party chairman since Akinloye in the 70s. He may be abrasive, he may be somewhat uncouth, but his effectiveness is not in question.

Oshiomole, it is time you step down. The ovation is now very loud. Bow out with grace and pomp. Now operate from behind the scenes like Jagaban Tinubu.
it's not oshiomole it's tinubu tactics
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by obailala(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmm.. an interesting turn of events. Ajeku iya master finally gets back to the streets to meet Akpabio whom he mocked. Oh sorry I forgot, Akpabio actually isn't even on the streets anymore.

Dino's mouth has just brought him down; he will be missed.

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by jaxxy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
brookz:
Henchmen of National Assembly retirees.

One was standing against Kaduna in the 8th Assembly.

The other was standing against anything Kogi in the 8th Assembly.

Today, they will both join Deji Adeyanju for the normal protest at Unity fountain Abuja grin grin grin

How to win election in Nigerian now join the ruling party, don’t criticize or attack the ruling party or else even INEC will deny u.

Our electoral system and process is getting better in this country.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Mandesz(m): 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
hahaha, in your conclusion your sai baba has nothing to offer but to continue were PDP(the party we proclaimed has destroyed Nigeria for 16yrs) has stopped. then u are a hypocrite
GermanPoison:
u re pained PDP did massive rigging too so no election is credible
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Mandesz(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
lol. u mean your sai baba has nothing to offer Nigeria but to continue were PDP( the party we claimed had mismanaged the country for 16yrs) stopped? then u are a hypocrite

GermanPoison:
u re pained PDP did massive rigging too so no election is credible
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by mechanics(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
Congrats to him.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by akdjr(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
Someone post on Twitter that Dino is the only one left among all the senators that booed Buhari during Budget presentation before the last general election and he has just been shown the way out. Isn't this an indication that who God has bless no one can curse? Presumably, OBJ was believed to be the political-god who anoint who become the president and yet Buhari break that yoke.

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by NaMeAboki: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
End of the 3rd Class senator; good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Ahmadu74(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ajekuiya nioje�
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Kingrefreshed: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
desmond5:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/kogi-west-senatorial-seat-smart-adeyemi-defeats-melaye/amp/

I only pity Nigerian youths. When you read the comments here you know Nigeria can never be better. The best thing is get a lappy. Scam! Make money! Go low key. Marry! And take your family To Cape Verde and live your life peacefully there with your lover. The rest of the Nigerian youths and population can go to hell.

Nigerian youths I can vouch with my breath don't have sense.... Even common sense.

Some people tried to rig after the first election and they found out that the result of their opponent was so good that they cannot tally it so they cancel all the election by saying its inconclusive. They now sat down did their rigging, came up with figures and today announced it and yet the foolish leaders of the so called tomorrow are the ones clapping and jumping up in celebration that their candidate have won.

Shame on you imbeciles.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by biggie73(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Smalldick123:
Sham election. It will not last more than 6months
.....you mean 4 years....
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by biggie73(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
johnmartus:
....one is a comedian, the other not...
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by 9ja2: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Rigging, violence and death are now seen as standard in all Nigerian elections.

First Osun last year and now Kogi.

All sides will ruthlessly fight the 2023 elections with the strongest riggers winning and the most incompetent and daft people ruling and directing our lives after that.

Maybe the prediction that Oluomo will emerge governor in Lagos is not so outlandish after all.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Timfreds(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
We all know the outcome before the election. Dino can never make it into the 9th Assembly. The forces against him he has no answer for them.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by farem: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Smalldick123:
Sham election. It will not last more than 6months

So says the unfortunate and unrecognised supporter
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
dino is joining hanty kemi in private infestikation

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Tareq1105: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
johnmartus:

Dino was forcefully removed from the Red Chamber because he's a child.

Red Chamber is not for children.

It's children that climb all manner of trees and display their fleet of cars.

Even if Dino approach the Tribunal, he won't win. The best he could get is another rerun and he will still fail.

Kogi West don't really want Smart Adeyemi bcoz he's been taken them for a ride.

At the same time, Dino is not a good representation for he's not projecting them well in the eyes of the world.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Legendguru: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
Oh
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
voltron14:

Dino isn't 50 yet.
Dino isn't 50 yet? haba bro
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by midnighter(f): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
Dino isn't 50 yet?
haba bro

Ikuod
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

Ikuod
I can see the green light you're showing up so I can notice that you're crushing on me.
it's very obvious that the green light you're displaying to me is a sign that u want me but I want u to surrender your ego and spill it out
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by midnighter(f): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
I can see the green light you're showing up so I can notice that you're crushing on me.
it's very obvious that the green light you're displaying to me is a sign that u want me but I want u to surrender your ego and spill it out

Bloody cockroach, its you who's trying to get me down to your imaginary "office" for what exactly
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Rotimi47: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
leokid866:
Remember when this f*cker said he was going to rape Tinubus wife, we'll guess who is getting f*cked now.
shocked
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by truthstands01: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nigeria's electoral process is dead if electronic voting is not institutionalized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by voltron14: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
Dino isn't 50 yet?
haba bro

He isn't.

Dino graduated in 1999 or 2000.

I know many of his mates from ABU, none of whom is up to 50.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

Bloody cockroach, its you who's trying to get me down to your imaginary "office" for what exactly
because seeing is believing cool
since you've chosen to be a doubting Thomas.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by midnighter(f): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
because seeing is believing cool
since you've chosen to be a doubting Thomas.

Doubting Tomato nko, dont try to intimidate me just because I wont allow you to bully me on this platform.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by ekwerendi(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
desmond5:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/kogi-west-senatorial-seat-smart-adeyemi-defeats-melaye/amp/

Can I now say to Dino that we will meet in the street of Abuja not anymore in the Red chamber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu / Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch / "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.