Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,994 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee (5804 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / My Soon To Be Wife / Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mcslize:

I doubt if the husband to be is aware. These runs girl run things codedly so much that no one around them will ever know. They are quite smart in that aspect.
there are ways u can pick them out
1: there phones are always in the vibrating mode
2: she is always travelling
3: she has many uncles
4: she always goes out at night
except u are on a long distance dating then i can understand but for a serious man ready to settle down long distance dating should be out of the picture.it is essential the girl u about settling down with u should know her in and out.yea she can try to hide her runzing character towards her suitor but if the man is very observant he will know he is marrying a runzgirl.
Re: Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
Even if this chat is true, i can't condemn her because her soon to be husband maybe somewhere on top of another woman. cheesy
that will be good nau cheesy.let all the irresponsible men be marrying the irresponsible women and give the others breathing space cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee by Geminita1(f): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
lefulefu:
that will be good nau cheesy.let all the irresponsible men be marrying the irresponsible women and give the others breathing space cheesy.
Yep.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee by Mcslize: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
lefulefu:
there are ways u can pick them out
1: there phones are always in the vibrating mode
2: she is always travelling
3: she has many uncles
4: she always goes out at night
except u are on a long distance dating then i can understand but for a serious man ready to settle down long distance dating should be out of the picture.it is essential the girl u about settling down with u should know her in and out.yea she can try to hide her runzing character towards her suitor but if the man is very observant he will know he is marrying a runzgirl.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee by greatbrian(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
emkz:

I think the lady is the problem.

An engaged woman should not cheat, not because she's getting married but because she is cheating herself out of peace.

Why I said she's the problem is that at any time, she could have refused. I recall an engaged friend of mine who had many toasters. When I asked her why she couldn't tell them she had a fiance, she said if she can't manage herself with toasters without dragging her fiance into every conversation with them, then she is not prepared for a relationship.

If a guy toasts you, say no. You don't need to explain that you have a fiance as the reason for not accepting. If you don't have a fiance, would you agree and sleep with every toaster? What is prostitution again?

You HV a point
Re: Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
greatbrian:
The problem is not the lady, the problem is the guy who initiated it even after the lady told her she's getting married. Hopefully someone will confuse his bride few days to their tying knot as well
Very funny,what happens if she had stood on her grounds?..
Re: Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
lefulefu:
sure there are ladies who sleep with their ex few days to their wedding that is known but this going to sleep with her ex for ordinary 8k makes me believe this story is made up.wetin be 8k wey go make a would be to married lady dey jump into another man bed .what will the 8k do for her.smells like a fake story jor.
Na olosho when wan try settle down na grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
dairykidd:

Na olosho when wan try settle down na grin
i wonder why a man go open im two eyes go dey marry olosho cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee by olilanya: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
Even if this chat is true, i can't condemn her because her soon to be husband maybe somewhere on top of another woman. cheesy
Ridiculous thought
Re: Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
lefulefu:
i wonder why a man go open im two eyes go dey marry olosho cheesy

Omor the eyes no open again ooo na special effect at work.. decimal 10/10 grin
Re: Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 02, 2019
Simplep:
Very funny,what happens if she had stood on her grounds?..
I remember u
Re: Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 02, 2019
dairykidd:

Omor the eyes no open again ooo na special effect at work.. decimal 10/10 grin
aghhhhhaaahhhhaa! grin grin u even remember..decimal 10:10 grin..na im most oloshos dey use on their victim grin.either dem put am for ur food or dem put for their honeypot or nipples grin.God help d man wey use tongue go their level or chop dhier food come suck their bwest join grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2019
lefulefu:
aghhhhhaaahhhhaa! grin grin u even remember..decimal 10:10 grin..na im most oloshos dey use on their victim grin.either dem put am for ur food or dem put for their honeypot or nipples grin.God help d man wey use tongue go their level or chop dhier food come suck their bwest join grin

Aswear all these girls no get joy oo.. man need to dey watch and pray because to fall victim no hard again so long as ur sexually active cheesy
Re: Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 02, 2019
dairykidd:

Aswear all these girls no get joy oo.. man need to dey watch and pray because to fall victim no hard again so long as ur sexually active cheesy
i sabi runz girls grin grin grin grin i no get connection with any of them grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 02, 2019
lefulefu:
i sabi runz girls grin grin grin grin i no get connection with any of them grin
True tho.. but sometimes men dey overlook the signal

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) / Am I The Only One Experiencing This In Life Or We Are Many? / You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.