Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Actress, Bakare Urges Ladies To Share Photos Of Their Boyfriend On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Bakare Urges Ladies To Share Photos Of Their Boyfriend On Social Media (2823 Views)

“why I Love To Expose My Body” Actress Bakare Zainab Spills (video) / Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day / Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Bakare Urges Ladies To Share Photos Of Their Boyfriend On Social Media by Johnwicky(m): 12:55am On Dec 01, 2019
Nollywood actress Yetunde Bakare has sent a note of advice to Nigerian ladies.

The actress who encouraged ladies to go ahead and flaunt their man on social media took to Instagram to share this.

Sharing the video, another lady was spotted behind her as she confirmed the truth in what the actress was saying.

The actress who is well known to be very vocal about sex and relationship hinted that eventually, if a lady thinks she’s the only one dating a particular guy, she will end up seeing another lady flaunting his pictures.

Watch The Video Here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5fzOx8nNQu/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/actress-bakare-urges-ladies-to-share.html

Re: Actress, Bakare Urges Ladies To Share Photos Of Their Boyfriend On Social Media by Johnwicky(m): 12:55am On Dec 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actress, Bakare Urges Ladies To Share Photos Of Their Boyfriend On Social Media by Johnwicky(m): 12:56am On Dec 01, 2019
Lol grin
Re: Actress, Bakare Urges Ladies To Share Photos Of Their Boyfriend On Social Media by meobizy(f): 1:11am On Dec 01, 2019
She’s fat. Boo!
Re: Actress, Bakare Urges Ladies To Share Photos Of Their Boyfriend On Social Media by praizblog: 5:49am On Dec 01, 2019
Lol
Re: Actress, Bakare Urges Ladies To Share Photos Of Their Boyfriend On Social Media by timibare(m): 6:32am On Dec 01, 2019
I love my baby BBW....

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Bakare Urges Ladies To Share Photos Of Their Boyfriend On Social Media by verifiablefacts: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2019
And you could not advice the men to post their double-timing hoes too.
Re: Actress, Bakare Urges Ladies To Share Photos Of Their Boyfriend On Social Media by happybee: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2019
timibare:
I love my baby BBW....
100!
grin
Re: Actress, Bakare Urges Ladies To Share Photos Of Their Boyfriend On Social Media by Funmmyastic: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
grin
Re: Actress, Bakare Urges Ladies To Share Photos Of Their Boyfriend On Social Media by utenwuson: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
So all my girls will now flaunt me.... Chai... Third world war for me and my guys....

The least girlfriend we have is 5.... Some even double that numbers

(1) (Reply)

The Show Have Not Begin, LAGESC Are Already Packing Marlians Into Their Bus. Pic / Beautiful New Photos Of Ooni Of Ife’s Estranged Wife, Olori Silekunola Naomi / Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.