Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. (4967 Views)

Fresh Pepper Cultivation Diary For 2024 / Tomato Scarcity Looms As FG Approves Importation For Nine Companies / After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 4:15am On Dec 21, 2019
Land preparation and pepper nursery is ongoing for early investors into this project.

you still have a chance to be part of it.

1 Like

Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by popemicky: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
I visited the Farm today @ Moko. A very big thanks to Mr Alpha2k for ur warm treatment,he took me round d farms n village. They are really doing a great work there. I will b investing in it too

1 Like

Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 12:53am On Dec 22, 2019
popemicky:
I visited the Farm today @ Moko. A very big thanks to Mr Alpha2k for ur warm treatment,he took me round d farms n village. They are really doing a great work there. I will b investing in it too
A million thanks popemicky for the visit and attestation.
We will continue to expand as more investors come in.
It is working the work. No play.

Pepper price is not smiling in the market now.

1 Like

Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by olumide3367(m): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2019
I want to be your broker. To source for customers. I don't have money to invest but I have the tools for getting customers including foreign based customers.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Adamma91(f): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
I visited the farm today, It was nice meeting you @Alpha2k, immediately after our discussion, I made part payment, he called the labourers they were not in farm then, one of labourers showed up not too long and clearing started immediately,
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Adamma91:
I visited the farm today, It was nice meeting you @Alpha2k, immediately after our discussion, I made part payment, he called the labourers they were not in farm then, one of labourers showed up not too long and clearing started immediately,
A million thanks @Adamma91 for the visit and the immediate take off of your farm.

For those trying to visit, please add this extra line 08062408926 in case of network issues with 09050568071.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by BitCraftman: 4:48am On Dec 24, 2019
Planner are in line for victory. Good job OP. Vision.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 3:08am On Dec 25, 2019
BitCraftman:
Planner are in line for victory. Good job OP. Vision.
Many thanks @ BitCraftman.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 2:52am On Dec 28, 2019
pepper nursery for the entire project is ongoing to take care of late arrivals/participants for this project.

many thanks to all that have started theirs.

special thanks too to those that have come to earn and learn practically on the farm.

current price of pepper indicate a very high price in the months ahead.

it is a tough job to irrigate, but the expected returns is good for the pains.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 1:37am On Dec 30, 2019
visits to the farm continue from January 2nd, 2020.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 4:01am On Jan 02, 2020
With the nurseries sprouting, late arrivals have same opportunity to participate and harvest between April and June and yet reap their target.

Good luck.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Time to take up the remaining slots. Work on the farms have started.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 4:38am On Jan 07, 2020
Watering of the pepper nursery is daily. No jokes with the harmattan.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 5:35am On Jan 08, 2020
Transplanting should commence by the early February.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 6:50am On Jan 09, 2020
Nursery @ 4 weeks to transplant.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 6:58am On Jan 09, 2020
good
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by my2chains(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hello alpha2k.

I really do like this your pepper project,

but the thing is we are yet to see any pictures attached here.

Because this your constant updates looks like audio project to some people here,

most nairalanders engaging in this kind of projects and needs investors do make sure that they take pictures of whats currently on ground for people to see,

so potential investors can really be interested and participate in this your farm journey,

even if you dont have a nice android phone to snap why not borrow from a friend,

at least we the audience go fit still manage nokia java 201 pictures of the farm been uploaded here

unlike all this audio project been updated here

thanks grin
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 3:56am On Jan 12, 2020
my2chains:
Hello alpha2k.

I really do like this your pepper project,

but the thing is we are yet to see any pictures attached here.

Because this your constant updates looks like audio project to some people here,

most nairalanders engaging in this kind of projects and needs investors do make sure that they take pictures of whats currently on ground for people to see,

so potential investors can really be interested and participate in this your farm journey,

even if you dont have a nice android phone to snap why not borrow from a friend,

at least we the audience go fit still manage nokia java 201 pictures of the farm been uploaded here

unlike all this audio project been updated here

thanks grin
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 3:59am On Jan 12, 2020
I have tried uploading twice, what I see is figure. I will try again.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by my2chains(m): 6:26am On Jan 12, 2020
Alpha2k:
I have tried uploading twice, what I see is figure.
I will try again.

try meet someone that can really help you on this,

or better still snap the pictures and take it to a cyber cafe,
am sure they can help you to upload it here online
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by mirabel9(f): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
Alpha2k:
It is time to start pepper cultivation to hit a good market.
consider what 100,000 plants of pepper @ N150 each will give you before July 2020.
It has to be irrigated.
we can discuss details via:
WhatsApp. 08077779019.
Calls & Sms. 09050568071.

please there is this video i once watched on youtube,

the guy planted upto 7 pepper plants in one pot/container

without much spacing and they all grew well,

is it that peppers can grow even when over crowded?

It baffles me they all grew well and produced much peppers in that same not too big pot

can this be explained a little bit for me so i can understand what went on there,

because am kind of confused how come?

you said you can plant 100k peppers in some few acres of land

so meaning they can still grow even when overcrowded or what?
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 5:28am On Jan 21, 2020
mirabel9:

please there is this video i once watched on youtube,

the guy planted upto 7 pepper plants in one pot/container

without much spacing and they all grew well,

is it that peppers can grow even when over crowded?

It baffles me they all grew well and produced much peppers in that same not too big pot

can this be explained a little bit for me so i can understand what went on there,

because am kind of confused how come?

you said you can plant 100k peppers in some few acres of land

so meaning they can still grow even when overcrowded or what?
Just allow a pepper plant per square meter.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2020
Alpha2k:
I have tried uploading twice, what I see is figure.
I will try again.
Download photoresizer, reduce the size of the photo, then upload it
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 2:27am On Jan 22, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
Download photoresizer, reduce the size of the photo, then upload it
Many thanks. I will try it.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 2:36am On Jan 22, 2020
reduced
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 4:57am On Jan 26, 2020
Transplant should start from early February.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2020
Alpha2k:
Transplant should start from early February.
You still cant post pictures??
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 6:01am On Jan 28, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
You still cant post pictures??
may be my phone it goes well on WhatsApp.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2020
Alpha2k:

may be my phone
it goes well on WhatsApp.
If you have a WhatsApp agro community, kindly add me up 08069737541
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 3:55am On Feb 05, 2020
further entry for this project will close in two weeks to enable us concentrate on production.
many thanks to all that are in it already.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by Alpha2k(m): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Time to start preparing your land for watermelon.
It is a one off harvest. Simply for those that can take the appropriate care.
Re: Time For Pepper Cultivation Ahead Scarcity Early 2020. by OluchiDelly: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Alpha2k:

may be my phone
it goes well on WhatsApp.

Try chrome app.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grasscutter Production And Managements ( How To Start Grasscutter Farming). / Why Do Fishes Raise Up Their Heads In Side Water / Dwarf Pawpaw Seedling For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.