Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,042 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team (29143 Views)

Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Olusharp(m): 4:50am On Dec 01, 2019
It was a pleasure and honor to receive renowned Muslim cleric and one of the most influential Muslim leaders in the world, Mufti Ismael Menk and his team at the state house yesterday.
I wish him a safe trip back home.

https://mobile.twitter.com/aishambuhari/status/1200843544891658241

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by tsephanyah(f): 6:04am On Dec 01, 2019
Masha Allah.
“O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace (Islam). Do not follow in the footsteps of satan. He is an outright enemy to you.” (Holy Quran: 2, 208)

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by hisexcellency34: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
They sha want to turn this country into an Islamic state!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by hisexcellency34: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
northernisation and Fulanisation agenda

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Trustme2(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by dalass(f): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Osama's bin hiding grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by LadySarah: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
The Cleric he hosted,is his own place devoid of evil?
If not for money these ppl will not talk with an Nigerian

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by SultanOfPuna: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Aisha, na FINE woman!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Thunday1005(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
wink
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by davidmoyes(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mokason28:

Osama my foot not when Tump is the President.. Do you think it’s a coincidence dat there hasn’t been any terrorist attack on US soil since Trump became president of US
Be specific. I think your definition of terrorist attack is one from the ISIS or Al Qaeda. His poor gun regulations have led to more death than should be.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by sulasa07(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mokason28:

Osama my foot not when Tump is the President.. Do you think it’s a coincidence dat there hasn’t been any terrorist attack on US soil since Trump became president of US
Are they not the one selling weapons to Al-Qaeda and ISIS and buy back oil from ISIS.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Trustme2(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Bros, take time to serve that comment hot hot grin grin grin I am waiting pls. Don't delay

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by gaetano: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Countries that mixes religion with politics are destined for doom. It's worse when it's Islam

15 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Ayoefa: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mokason28:

Trash. How many took place under Obama?

As if Trump can stop one lonely crazy religious fanatic like you from carrying out their acts if they are really serious about it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Is it just me or is there no Christian post on the homepage today?

Or is today not Sunday? Wait...lemme go and check my calendar...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Sabowane(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Cool

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
They go dey carry bia bia like say dem want plant bomb inside

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Ayoefa: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fadomero:
I don't know why whenever I see this Muslims something scary just go through my mind I always remember osama

That's the effects of brainwashing, misinformation and miseducation.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Bbbwings: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nonsense
Using religion to blindside us
When fuel subsidy has hit 1000% over the previous year.

1kg of gas sold for 500 naira today
Last month it was 250
Thunder go fire buhari yansh

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by sulasa07(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
LadySarah:
The Arabian he hosted,is his own place devoid of evil?
If not for money these ppl will not talk with an African.
Idiot,who told you Mufti Menk is an Arabian, he's from Africa here and not the Muslim North Africans for the matter

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
K
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Dollar envelope must change hands.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by webincomeplus(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
writefreely:
They go dey carry bia bia like say dem want plant bomb inside
Jesus, Moses and Abraham all had beards, according to that popular book of Bible stories. Did they all intend to hide bombs in theirs too?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by hotseat: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
My people dem go dey follow bishop Dem go follow popu Dem go dey follow Imam Dem go dey start to yab dem selves! Nigeria is indeed a secular state!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Kingluqman(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mokason28:

Shut up!!! Trump assumed office on 20th of January 2017 and October 31, 2017 - Eight people were killed and almost a dozen injured when a 29-year-old man in a rented pickup truck drives down a busy bicycle path near the World Trade Center in New York. The suspect identified as Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov. Authorities found a note near the truck used in the incident, claiming the attack was made in the name of ISIS. Another happened after this one also

grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Princemolar101: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
This view remind me of al Qaeda...but why are Muslim's and terrorism 5$6

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by baysan(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
LadySarah:
The Arabian he hosted,is his own place devoid of evil?
If not for money these ppl will not talk with an African.

See How You just display Ur ignorance For HD...The guy is not an Arabian but from the African Continent Zimbabwe to be Specific.....

20 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) / Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence / Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.