Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election (39782 Views)

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Kwankwaso, Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visit Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Simplyleo:

Omenka, abeg check through the moniker "devilhimself" to confirm the screen shots below.

When the criminal didn't succeed in swindling me, he started following me striking through my comments.

Nawao.
Cc
Zibya
Helinues
SarkinYarki
SarkinYarki, come and see the reason for trolling me with over 130 monikers.

He begged me for money and I refused, that's all. grin
I have copied you in the initial comment so you confirm the screenshots using the username. He can't modify it because that moniker is banned. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by SarkinYarki: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
Simplyleo:

SarkinYarki, come and see the reason for trolling me with over 130 monikers.

He begged me for money and I refused, that's all. grin
I have copied you in the initial comment so you confirm the screenshots using the username. He can't modify it because that moniker is banned. grin

Lol ...is he the same person as WaleOlaibi cheesy
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
SarkinYarki, I have provided little evidence that he begged me for money which I refused, hence the trolling.
So can he provide the weakest of evidence as demanded by you rather than these empty rants?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Lol ...is he the same person as WaleOlaibi cheesy
Same person. By the nairaland followers counter, within the last 4 weeks, this is the 135th moniker he has created so far. Not minding the earlier created ones b4 the last 4 weeks.
Rekhina, thread with caution. Over 135 monikers created in less than 4 weeks

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
SarkinYarki, type the moniker and search for the comment on the date and time to confirm. We all know how modified comments appear on nairaland. Let him modify this my comment to prove it. grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
He said anyone's comments can be modified. Now modify my comment let's see, he can't. Lol.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

Same person. By the nairaland followers counter, within the last 4 weeks, this is the 135th moniker he has created so far. Not minding the earlier created ones b4 the last 4 weeks.
Rekhina, thread with caution. Over 135 monikers created in less than 4 weeks
Rekhina, thread with caution.

You can go through the thread and enlighten yourself with who you are trading.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

Omenka, abeg check through the moniker "devilhimself" to confirm the screen shots below.

When the criminal didn't succeed in swindling me, he started following me striking through my comments.

Nawao.
Cc
Zibya
Helinues
Rekhina
Rekhina, a word is enough for the wise.

I won't say more than that. cool
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Rekhina(f): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

Rekhina, a word is enough for the wise.

I won't say more than that. cool
ngeneukwenu if u dare me ...hmmhmmhmm ,stay ur lane I warn u !
Nonsense! angry
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Rekhina(f): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

Rekhina, thread with caution.

You can go through the thread and enlighten yourself with who you are trading.

A word is enough for the wise.
cheesy cheesy cheesy small minds always think others are like them ,
Mr good canceller love me n my ways ...wats this accusations!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Okay.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
ngeneukwenu if u dare me ...hmmhmmhmm ,stay ur lane I warn u !
Nonsense! angry
Okay.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Rekhina(f): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2019
ThunderTua:
[s][/s]
I'm sure by now you've graduated into yahoo plus

Dear Rekhina don't believe his sweet words oo
the guy na proper jigolo and a scammer who has scammed many ladies
don't fall victim

moreover he's a confirmed gay bastard faggoott
grin grin grin grin

Omg ... This looks so sweet ,now Nairaland is becoming better by the day hahahaha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Rekhina(f): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2019
ThunderTua:
[s][/s]
this gay criminal scammer that swindled an abuja based woman of her hard earned money in 2017

mr man better refund that woman her money or face the wrath of EFCC

we have your documents
grin Are u spiritual or what ?

U are just everywhere fighting these hungry vermins

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by greatermeme: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
hahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters / Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.