Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election (39763 Views)

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Kwankwaso, Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visit Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by shakaZuIlu: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
Simplyleo:

So in what capacity are you calling the mods? As the person being accused of begging or as a friend to a username created just today over an issue of over 4 months?

To the mods, this guy has been grossly violating rule 19 of this forum while you guys look on.

Seun really needs a lot of work especially in stopping the proliferation of usernames on the forum. May be he should introduce a registration fee of at least 2k.

Imagine over 200 usernames within 5 weeks and he still has the guts to call on you. May be because you always do his biddings though.
copy

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
regarding my recent petition.

I'm going to create a thread and formally write a petition to the mods I'll also mail them personally.

enough of this insults by omenka Simplyleo and gang
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by shakaZuIlu: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
omenka:
Shut up. Arent you a petty thief? Arent you a beggar? Arent you an extortionist? Arent you an illiterate deceiving people with claims of being a mech engineering graduate? Didnt you extort HubgerBad? Didnt he send you used UK phones before you stopped harassing him here?

What part of what SimplyLeo wrote is a lie?

CaptainMeks, whatever you do, do not send this thing a penny. I don tell you.

Hunger gbua gi dia. Poverty stricken ghetto scum.
he does it with impunity and he knew he won't be called to order

copy
the mods regarding my recent petition

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Lol.

Who noticed the comments being reported were not cancelled?

grin grin grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Lol.

I dey on my own, person begin dey follow me up and down say him dey torment me. He even claimed the site is very interesting with those activities.

Now he is reporting everybody up and down that he is being intimidated, lol.

Niggah, do your God given job and stop pushing for ban. After all, they make your job more interesting. grin grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by TRIGITIS: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nawa o.

Person dey somewhere dey fight shadows. And sweating on top for that matter grin

And na person pikin be dat o.

Kudos to the mods anyway. They act very fast these days. Imagine 1 thousand gmai acc when I'm not a criminal. grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by TRIGITIS: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
Simplyleo:
Lol.

I dey on my own, person begin dey follow me up and down say him dey torment me. He even claimed the site is very interesting with those activities.

Now he is reporting everybody up and down that he is being intimidated, lol.

Niggah, do your God given job and stop pushing for ban. After all, they make your job more interesting. grin grin
Lol grin grin grin

Abi na grin grin grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by TRIGITIS: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
Seconlinz I'm waiting.

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.