Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,025 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:39 AM

Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight (52399 Views)

Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by brownnikky16(f): 7:15am On Dec 01, 2019
The sanctions are starting to come in now, the modifications and exceptions; Ring girls have been banned from the Andy Ruiz and Anthony Joshua Saudi Arabia bout in line with the strict Islamic laws that govern that region.

It is still unclear if alcohol and booze will be allowed at the venue as Saudi Arabia has been known to be a very closed society prior to this time but the kingdom seems to be welcoming foregners and opening its borders to the world with events such as this.

The bout will be taking place on the 7th of December, 2019. we wish Anthony Joshua luck ahead of the match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOXFH0f9kp4

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/ring-girls-and-card-girls-banned-from.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by jantofubu(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2019
FTC ON FIRST OF DECEMBER grin this is a good sign cheesy

I dedicate this to all the people who have not hit FTC on FP.... cheesy una time go soon reach

These arab dunno warris going on.... Why host an international bout when they know it will be hard to keep by its rules

Hypocrisy everywhere����

8 Likes

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by davillian(m): 7:43am On Dec 01, 2019
They should wear hijab
Lmao....
I can't take imagine boxing without ring girls...

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by drips8(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2019
The same thing happened at WWE crown jewel

All the female wrestlers were moderately dressed.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2019
davillian:
They should wear hijab
Lmao....
I can't take imagine boxing without ring girls...

Exactly!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2019
Is that so

In that case, I am going to be boycotting that match.
What is wrong with those guys at Riyadh though?! That's part of the side attraction for bleep's sake. I must submit this petition to the right quarters.

#BoycottRuizJoshuaRematch

##BringBackRingGirls

#BringBackCardGirls

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 01, 2019
mansakhalifa:
Is that so

What is wrong with those guys at Riyadh though?! That's part of the side attraction for bleep's sake. I must submit this petition to the right quarters.

##BringBackRingGirls

#BringBackCardGirls

Go and brush Biko.

56 Likes

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2019
NoGender:

Go and brush Biko.

Says the man who brushed his teeth with salt and charcoal this morning...

What's up, NoGender? You hermaphrodite or a "neuter" smiley Attention seekers everywhere...

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by thundafire: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2019
Hypocrites but have dey naked gals at ur homes

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by meobizy(f): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2019
Ring girls are the most pointless part of combat sports. I don’t know what to say. If the move shortchanges someone from receiving a pay cheque then it’s bad. The organization can use ring girls when he goes back to the US or UK.

38 Likes

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2019
Hypocrites, that's what they are.... And these people like PUNA like say tomorrow no dey...... Them dey nack anything nackable, including small pikinwey just dey form breast

42 Likes

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Simplecity(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
mansakhalifa:
Is that so

##BringBackRingGirls

#BringBackCardGirls
see this one ....lmao....

2 Likes

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by PapaNnamdi: 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fadomero:
Yesooo cos na brutal fight make dem no go use blow and vex shift person jaw

shift person jaw abi burst person breast

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by keryj(f): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Must they host such event

Be against it if you want to be against it instead of scrapping part of the reasons most people go there undecided

Those girls are lovely to watch abeg.

10 Likes

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by PapaNnamdi: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
mansakhalifa:
Is that so

##BringBackRingGirls

#BringBackCardGirls

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by cybriz82(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tau make them kuma wear hijab n tie wrapper na.

7 Likes

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by adesegun121(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ok
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by FactBoyz: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
grin
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Pabloosas(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
wink
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by NaijaHeadlines: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
shocked
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by UnitedNigeriaUN: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
We are gradually getting there!

In the next Star match... Card girls can be in the ring but must wear hijab...

Then later (another Star match), there will be protests and Card Girls can appear the way we know them to be...

The World is gradually becoming Secular.

After all, Boxing is a Secular game.

2 Likes

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Next time take such fights to a civilized country. Just my opinion though

Check out my signature

6 Likes

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Rexnegro(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
really ?
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by seunmohmoh(f): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
A country with orderliness. They should fight it here in Nigeria, it's a free country.

1 Like

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by nototribalist: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Na dem grin grin grin I love seeing those freshly made boooty.

Abeg guys is there chance that DSTV will show the boxing match? Im sick of watching DSTV showing me south african leagues that no one give a fck about here.

11 Likes

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by delta5x: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
nice one. they don, t have any role there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by WEIRDFOWL: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
NaijaHeadlines:
shocked
Pabloosas:
wink
FactBoyz:
grin
See as y’all niqqa book space . I fear who no fear you .

5 Likes

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hypocritical Saudi with their ancient funny laws, while they are ban from the public, they will be somewhere in jacuzzi chilling with the crown Prince, Bin soulayemain.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet South African Player, Minnies, Who Looks Like Brazil’s Ronaldinho / Ajax Release Third Kit Inspired By Bob Marley And 'three Little Birds' / Chelsea Replies FC Barcelona In Twitter War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.