Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (69137 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / Iceland Set To Deport Nigerian Couple, Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by salford: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
This is just one Nigerian family out of many facing deportation from Canada.
it's kind of sad how people facing deportation turn Nigeria into a country of barbarians.
Even though our politicians act like barbarians.

These guys have problems with immigration and they keep popping babies grin

2 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Palehair: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
ednut1:
gay with kids
Lol, that's a page on Instagram gayswithkids
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by midnighter(f): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:
liberals deportation low if Dem deport u either u do something bad or your case no make but if u scope them forget Dem go accept u

Hmm That means the next thing is to carry all our uncircumcised wee-wees japa straight
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by planetx: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by tianshie(m): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
pansophist:
I've been working with white folks for over a decade, and I tell you that these guys are smart as hell. How can they cook up such lie and expect the refugee board to accept it? Like seriously it takes few seconds to google search and see that female circumcision doesnt happen in Nigeria.

Now they are hanged and can't "try again" with another lie. I feel sorry for them though.

Female circumcision DOES happen in Nigeria. In form yourself. It doesn't always entail the cutting of parts of the geni.talia, sometimes a washcloth dipped in very hot water is used to dab the clitoris—to lessen its sensitivity. This happens in Igboland. Such women have low libido.

2 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Mcslize: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
etrange:
I'm almost certain the man left his hair like that to create the "refugee impression". Lol

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Focusmind: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Kai, Nigerians no get joy I swear. See how everybody is shouting come back. They want them to come back and join them in their sufferings in Nigeria.

But what is wrong with Nigerian and African migrant women? E no de hard them, once they enter abroad, na to open nyash begin born because of the benefit even when the immigration status have not been determined. For their mind, the baby na de assurance wey dem get stay back. That's why a lot of them came back with children from south Africa, europe and Libya

Believe me, they will not be deported just because of the last child that was born there. The thing has put the home affairs in dilemma on what to do to the family. They will surely win as some human right group will stand for them unlike Europe and US, were populism and far right establishments have taken over and there is no more sympathy for illegal migrants.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
chigoizie7:

That your friend can lie for Africa ooh.

Lol���....me I never travel before ooo.. So na wetin he tell me I download give una so...
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by osax4pal: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Newboss:
They should be deported and jailed with hard labour in Nigeria.

Even a dumb idiot knows that no one can be circumcised if both parents say no to the act. Na for dream they go do the circumcision ni?

Lock them up!
Nothing wey Nigerians nor go yang just to take comot for this country.

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by ireke(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
ednut1:
This is what happens when everyone uses the same format. Dem never get pali dem dey born more. Nonsense couple

Haaa.... na the format o. Anchor baby scopes.

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Mcslize: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
ednut1:
This is what happens when everyone uses the same format. Dem never get pali dem dey born more. Nonsense couple

Las las one of their kids is now a citizen. Na to get a Canada passport for her remain. Na with. Win situation. Nigeria don tire everybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by midnighter(f): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
tianshie:

Female circumcision DOES happen in Nigeria. In form yourself. It doesn't always entail the cutting off of parts of the Instruments, sometimes very hot water is used to dab the clitoris to lessen its sensitivity. This happens in Igboland. Such women have low libido.

Yeah, but the Canadian government will know that theres no way they will pursue baby girls whose parents are alive to the point of having to leave Nigeria entirely

That one na wetin Nairaland censorship system dey call "Rooster and bull story"

4 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
ednut1:
that family is on over 1400 cad free money a month. Haircut in a chinese barbershop is less than 15 cad. Hair cream that can remove hair is just 3 cad

That's was His experience, not mine.only relating what I was told to this man's case.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by fordunit(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
After campaigning and voting Buhari and his cohorts they ran out of the country. There are millions of Nigerians planning to leave this country as we speak. And almost all of them voted this incompetent and failed government into power. We are the architect of our own misfortune and this cycle will continue until God knows when.

4 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by janettee(f): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
tianshie:

Female circumcision DOES happen in Nigeria. In form yourself. It doesn't always entail the cutting of parts of the geni.talia, sometimes very hot water is used to dab the clitoris to lessen its sensitivity. This happens in Igboland. Such women have low libido.

I'm uniformed on this issue.

Does it happen without the parent's consent?. Could someone decide to do such on a kid without the parent's approval?

2 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by CSTR2: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jengbetiele:
I seem not to understand why people need to subject themselves and family to such an emotional drenching journey called assylum seeking when you could as well have written and pass your ielts, do your eca and land as a permanent resident within a year.

Being a former international student, I feel this express entry route is even faster and better than having to school if you have the right profile. But it's a shame our people always want the easy way out. I know Nigerian asylum seekers here that get free clothings, free food stuffs, all to start selling and sending some for sale back to Nigeria by hook and crook where they are supposedly persecuted.

I have meet people who have been on this case for over 7 years, living in fears, and still without a status in canada. When I meet some of them they without reservations always say that they would never advise anyone to seek asylum in Canada for any reason because of their experience.

Unfortunately when you tell our brothers and sisters the truth about this refugee seeking of a thing, and you advise them to do things the right way because of the uncertainties and more importantly because should your claims be refused, you will make things difficult for your siblings, and children should they decide to travel in the future. But when you tell them the truth, they always feel you do not want them to be successful.

Even if you get lucky like a very few ,and you get approved, the battle is not still over. I have read about cases of asylum claimants who were later granted PR who travelled to their country of origin and had their PR status revoked and they got deported. I heard Nigerian asylum seekers who had business in Nigeria, usually enter Nigeria via Ghana or Cameroon.

Recently, I heard Canadian government already knows about that too. A friend who lives in Canada recently told me that last week in her Nigerian church, a note of warning was sounded to nigerian ex-refugees who are already citizens in Canada to avoid travelling to Nigeria for now as government may be doing some reviews and assessments of past cases. It's not just worth the stress.

There are many legal ways to migrate to canada and live as a PR. There are several programs for people with low ielts score . All you need to do is find information and do things right.
It is very straightforward to enter Canada.

Though the irony is that the kind of people that Canada wants from Nigeria are comfortable enough not to travel.

I know a software engineer working at MTN.
The guy just decided to apply for immigration like a casual thing.
He didn't even take it serious. He was lethargic about the whole thing.

But Canada called him within six months of application, while many people were still in the express entry pool waiting for years.
He was even thinking if he should go or not.

That is the kind of people Canada wants.

Highly skilled, relevant people.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by planetx: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Nope...it very expensive to get a haircut over there and if you're not gainfully employed, you can't afford it and will have to wait until you cone back home.

According to a colleague who told me his experience when he travelled after he left our company. This guy even though he was doing a menial job couldn't afford a shave and haircut because it was so expensive. And over there, you can't just walk up to a friends house to maybe help give you a haircut or nice shave, youll be sent back at the video door phone cos they are not expecting you and because everyone is always busy (workaholic) its very difficult to book an appointment with anybody to have you come do such. So my colleague came back to naija looking like Osama bin. He only got a nice clean shave and haircut when he got to Nigeria�. So I guess that's the mans case.

I dont envy life abroad as a hustler.
Rubbish anyone can afford to barb their hair abroad don't know who gave you this misinformation. There are Nigerian barbers abroad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Mcslize: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Because of one family, you land FP and claim "nobody wants to return" what about the hundreds returning from South Africa and Libya, are you aware that people can decide at any point to relocate without informing you? see how unkempt the man is looking, he can't even afford a good hair cut but I'm sure people like you will still think he's enjoying abroad grin

They are asylum seekers. You can't compare asylum seekers to those that migrated legally to saner climes. South Africa and Libya na countries wey person dey migrate to? Dash me free visa to South Africa , I won't go.

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Dareabiala(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
ednut1:
That pregnancy is the major reason why she's still there.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by tianshie(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
janettee:

Does it happen without the parent's consent?. Could someone decide to do such on a kid without the parent's approval?

Usually with the parents' consent. But if the family has grandparents—or uncles, aunts—continually pressuring the parents, it might be a good idea to stay away for your own mental health, and the safety of your kids.

I heard once of a Yoruba grandmother who gave her grandchild tribal marks against the wish of her own daughter—the mother of the child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Story. There's nothing expensive about getting a haircut. Whoever told you getting a haircut is expensive was clearly lying for Africa.

Jewessgratitude:

Nope...it very expensive to get a haircut over there and if you're not gainfully employed, you can't afford it and will have to wait until you cone back home.

According to a colleague who told me his experience when he travelled after he left our company. This guy even though he was doing a menial job couldn't afford a shave and haircut because it was so expensive. And over there, you can't just walk up to a friends house to maybe help give you a haircut or nice shave, youll be sent back at the video door phone cos they are not expecting you and because everyone is always busy (workaholic) its very difficult to book an appointment with anybody to have you come do such. So my colleague came back to naija looking like Osama bin. He only got a nice clean shave and haircut when he got to Nigeria�. So I guess that's the mans case.

I dont envy life abroad as a hustler.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by midnighter(f): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
janettee:

Yeah, sometimes the babys grandma will sneak the baby out and circumcise them.

But its not like you have to leave Nigeria to prevent that. You just have to guard the child around family members

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by pansophist(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
tianshie:

Female circumcision DOES happen in Nigeria. In form yourself. It doesn't always entail the cutting of parts of the geni.talia, sometimes a washcloth dipped in very hot water is used to dab the clitoris—to lessen its sensitivity. This happens in Igboland. Such women have low libido.

Even against the wish of the parent ? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Fedrams: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Pls will they grant me asylum if I say kogi thugs were after me because I supported Dino.
Or they want to charge me wt hate speech.
I want to go Canada ooo.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by tianshie(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

Yeah, but the Canadian government will know that theres no way they will pursue baby girls whose parents are alive to the point of having to leave Nigeria entirely

That one na wetin Nairaland censorship system dey call "Rooster and bull story"

I don't know their exact situation. It's possibly a "format." But sometimes intense pressure from family can make you do crazy things.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by ajl: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
This chap is taking away these kids from their God ordained future.

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
drips8:
Anything to escape this God forsaken country

He already escaped but fighting not be captured again by the God forsaken country (according to you)
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Joystark(f): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Na wa ooo.
Na so dem dey by force circumcise girls for this Country and we don't even know?

grin

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by executive12: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bunch of liars. Nobody is forced to circumcise their daughter in Nigeria of today. Canada has presence in Nigeria and are aware of the situation on ground.
They should be more creative in looking for an excuse to stay away from this shithole.
I don't blame anybody that wants to escape from this hell hole. But you should tell lies that can convince. And you should not be a Buhari supporter.
You can't be supporting a bigot bent on destroying the country and still want to run away from your creation.

3 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

Yeah, sometimes the babys grandma will sneak the baby out and circumcise them.

But its not like you have to leave Nigeria to prevent that. You just have to guard the child around family members

Leaving Nigeria is also an option any parent can explore in other to guard their kids from family members that poses threats to their life and general wellbeing.

You can actually go above and beyond to protect your kids even if it means taking them as high up as mount kilimanjaro or Everest

3 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by midnighter(f): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
tianshie:
I don't know their exact situation. It's possibly a "format." But sometimes intense pressure from family can make you do crazy things.

True. I just dont believe them...the country is too vast for them to be chased out entirely on the basis of this particular issue.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nigeriadondie: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:
So upon the Canada wey Dem Dy her husband no get money to Barb neh?
Do u know the cost of barbing his hair is enough to feed you well for 6 weeks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Finally I'm In America / Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment / Nigerian Asylum Seeker ‘Spent 21 Years Sleeping On London Buses’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.