Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (69138 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / Iceland Set To Deport Nigerian Couple, Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by fireback: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Afonjas created the bad government. Now they are running away from the government to form refugees in another man's land.

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Enemyofpeace: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
ednut1:
his haircut is deliberate . He is getting at least 1300 cad a month freebies. Haircut is less than 15 cad
it depends on the area you stay in Canada. Where I live hair cut is 25/30CAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by salford: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:
no be liberals Dy incharge of Canada? They will believe anything Las Las na to carry am go court make liberal judge hear case sharp sharp e go stop deportation
not true. Maybe if they were Syrians.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
sleit:

I don't think it's a lie. A friend that travelled earlier this year also said so.... He had to go buy a clipper and cut in the bathroom himself.

You see? And some who have not travelled are saying its a lie. Anyways, I do I know?
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by sal1974: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
This people should find another reason,the circumcision format is outdated, nobody forces anybody to circumcise their children in Nigeria anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Slimgold2019: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmm...it's that terrible in naija.pls,let's wish them well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
etrange:

Hian! This is way too exaggerated. I live in Canada o! Lol

Are you a guy or girl? �
I want to be pulling with Canadian people now. Naija beware ����

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by realestniggah: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
An obvious lie.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Ambber(f): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
But this script has been over played now, Republic of Ireland didn’t buy it in 2005 when Pamela Izevbekhai played it. The case dragged for 6 years but they were still deported. It’s the most high profile immigration battle in Irish legal history.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by subcbouy: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:
Las Las oyibo go believe am grin
belief ke? Whites wey don cast all our tricks. NL noize alone Canadian embassy go just read all comments dey laff.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by masqot(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nigga! Naija be "like" graveyard. Everybody wishes to escape while nobody wants to visit. May God bless Nigeria.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Klington: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Osgilliat:
They ran away to Canada because they want to circumcise their baby girl? For real?

Naija the capital of lies and corruption.

2 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by KaptainAfrika: 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Abegi Story for the gods. Send them back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by younbee: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Please let's blame them. If the want to go somewhere else, it's a free world. However, don't paint where u are running from with stories that are

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by subcbouy: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ishilove:
Deport their lying asses back home. You want to escape Buhari with this lame excuse abi?? Na lie, all of us we die here!! angry
Holy Ghost fire! God forbid make dem come die for Amala iya sule hand, pomo meji ewure ogofe ka.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by ensamy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
If Nigeria was good.... People will be happy going back home... shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
etrange:

Well, I stay in Canada and my comment above is very probable. I'm certain IRCC is not new to that. We see it everyday. Nothing new or unheard of.
oh well! as you wishes

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
Their village people dey their case. What other people are getting away with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Rextizzy: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
voltron14:

Once they grant them asylum the dada go get blonde ends.
Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Owologbo(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
fergie1989:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5379664
They should be sent home ASAP.
I'm sure he's one of those that contributed to the mess government we have to today.
He should bring his himself and family down here to enjoy what they help to power.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Kakamorufu(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
this one weak me o. chei
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Ugosample(m): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
fordunit:
After campaigning and voting Buhari and his cohorts they ran out of the country. There are millions of Nigerians planning to leave this country as we speak. And almost all of them voted this incompetent and failed government into power. We are the architect of our own misfortune and this cycle will continue until God knows when.

Buhari has killed Nigeria totally
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by pansophist(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
gypsey:
True talk, that format is stale long time. What these people don't know is that The canadian, American or UK immigrations has every information About Nigeria and female circumcision at their finger tips and they know that There are no such thing in Nigeria.

They have no case. They should have said that they are Gays.

How can they be gays when they are married?
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by AdiDami: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
I really really feel for you my brother.
Whatever appeal you need to make to enable them consider you for "pardon and stay" please do!
Those of us here are struggling to run out and you are about being forced to run in?
Guy please beg them with all you have as the situation on ground would definitely grind you if you return.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by back2sender: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
See lies, lies, lies, oh my God see lies ooooo.
They should deport them back

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by farady(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
etrange:
I'm almost certain the man left his hair like that to create the "refugee impression". Lol

I never laugh better laugh since morning. Seeing this your comment made me laugh so tey tears comot for eyes Lol.

I'm sure by the time these Canadians read all the comments on this thread, they would be more convinced to put them on the next available fight to Lagos or Abuja. Na wa!
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by AdiDami: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=fordunit post=84527944]After campaigning and voting Buhari and his cohorts they ran out of the country. There are millions of Nigerians planning to leave this country as we speak. And almost all of them voted this incompetent and failed government into power. We are the architect of our own misfortune and this cycle will continue until God knows when.
Guy I shouted myself hoarse but nobody believed me when I said this Buhari guy is a scam and a big fraud repackaged and being bandied as "kwaruption fighter".
The music just started and those of us who saw it coming have made some plans on how to sail through the "years of affection" (4+4 is not equal to forever) God almighty will help us. As for the Canadian/Nigerian female genital mutilation claiming dude he should try to just beg them as that his excuse is sounding too lame.!
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by chijokz(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
mamajj17:

Certainly right dear grin grin, or better still to Show his State of Mind ! Oyinbo sometimes believe in Physical look grin
Exactly my assertion..physical appearance matters a lot and is convincing and it makes the Canadians sympathetic to their cause. The couple is capitalizing on that.

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by seangy4konji: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Buhari is a cancer that must be cut of and avoided at all cost. If it was you nko

To come and do what exactly in Nigeria with three kids

I pray they allow them stay...

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Osgilliat:
They ran away to Canada because they want to circumcise their baby girl? For real?

Naija the capital of lies and corruption.
Only the fantastically corrupt politicians are enjoying in the country.You can’t blame them for wanting a better life.It is a shame they have to use lies to get there stay approved.Canada won’t deport them because of the children.

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by chaloskyx: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
my friend shut up no ones life is at risk stop ruining your country's image just because you want to seek asylum we know your type come back home and go through the right way through PR

2 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
Amanda4life:
Chie!!! the kind of poverty in this country is making people to become professional liars
Can you blame them?Canada is the promised land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Finally I'm In America / Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment / Nigerian Asylum Seeker ‘Spent 21 Years Sleeping On London Buses’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.