Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (69139 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / Iceland Set To Deport Nigerian Couple, Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Bigblessed: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Choi; see Canadian beards and lips.

Are they mourning?
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
shaw2:

Aswear
Nigeria is the last place any living thing will like to live.
Sad but true,only our parents were able to endure

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
ijabiken1:
come back to Nigeria guys,let mumu buhari government frustrate us together
grin
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Meenabee(f): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
See lie lol, at this age and time female genital mutilation na history.
fergie1989:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5379664

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by JohnDuke101: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Osgilliat:
They ran away to Canada because they want to circumcise their baby girl? For real?

Naija the capital of lies and corruption.

Same question that came to my mind. I understand they want better lives for their family but what they are claiming is blatant lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fedrams:
Pls will they grant me asylum if I say kogi thugs were after me because I supported Dino.
Or they want to charge me wt hate speech.
I want to go Canada ooo.
Hate speech and Social Media Bill if passed will open a floodgate.And every Nigerian will have a valid case because we all hate our fantastically corrupt tyrant politicians

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by pocohantas(f): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
What kind of dumb lie is this? FGM in 2019 abi 2017, without the parents consent?

I remember having this argument with some guys on one thread. They were claiming nothing less than 50% of Nigerian ladies (Indomie generation) are circumcised. Where? How many guys can label a vagina, let alone identify a circumcised one.

Even my mother that is in her 40s and from a family of girls was not circumcised.

People don't know that some of these studies and research are put up by people to get money from the West. In the process they paint Nigeria bad. Obviously those people know better now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by duncun: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
saintneo:
Ask the man if he is a Biafran, hé will say yes definitely.

My main worry, is if he voted APC in 2015 before fleeing like Joseph before Potiphar's wife?
Too many comedians
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
The yorubas are running away after voting for baba , I pray they deport him let come back and enjoy next level

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Akorkor(f): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Stupid couples painting Africa bad. If you want to migrate, do it legally and stop putting Africa in a backward manner

2 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Deandean: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Danwakae:

So u think u are neater than those abroad ...not all are spade, it was purposefully design like a spade.
my guy...u have inferiority complex,true the government is keeping d roads clean,but this ppl re very dirty in there homes,there hardly bath,wash or vacuum clean there abodes....quote me anywhere....We re by far cleaner than they are as individuals.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by omohlexy: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
All na wash. Even the Nigerian govt is against female genital mutilation. Stop creating a bad image for our dear country. Come back home. I will pay for your hair cut.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by omohlexy: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:
What kind of dumb lie is this? FGM in 2019 abi 2017, without the parents consent?

I remember having this argument with some guys on one thread. They were claiming nothing less than 50% of Nigerian ladies (Indomie generation) are circumcised. Where? How many guys can label a vagina, let alone identify a circumcised one.

Even my mother that is in her 40s and from a family of girls was not circumcised.

People don't know that some of these studies and research are put up by people to get money from the West. In the process they paint Nigeria bad. Obviously those people know better now.

So you saw your mummy Kpekus? Brossss!
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
pansophist:

How can they be gays when they are married?
I was just been sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
salford:

Gay or bisexual format doesn't work anymore in Canada after the former minister of immigration visited Nigeria about 2 years ago.
Really? Even Though Justin trudy is gay? chai! so which Format is working thesedays?
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
ednut1:
gay with kids
Ofcourse, Gay people can have babies Nowadays grin
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

They have so many people on ground reporting back to them with up-to-date facts

Not to mention diplomats and ambassadors. No need to bother lying
Absolutely!
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
THIS FAMILY CAN REPRESENT NIGERIA IN A LYING COMPETITION OOO, WHO WANT TO CIRCUMCISE YOUR DAUGHTERS AT THIS JET AGE, INFACT THE IMMIGRATION LAWYER WHO SOLD THAT LIES TO YOU DESERVE AN ACCOLADE.

2 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Even their small son understands the format, he's trying hard not to laugh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Beautyaddy: 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
THIS FAMILY CAN REPRESENT NIGERIA IN A LYING COMPETITION OOO, WHO WANT TO CIRCUMCISE YOUR DAUGHTERS AT THIS JET AGE, INFACT THE IMMIGRATION LAWYER WHO SOLD THAT LIES TO YOU DESERVE AN ACCOLADE.

Hmmm...beats me too. Who ever suggested to that family to use that obvious lies of female genital mutilations must have had someone who used the same asylum claim to get approved in the past. However, unfortunately such claims no longer work lately.

BTW, how did this family get to Canada to claim asylum? If they went through the Canadian-US border than it means they must have gotten a US visa and stated to the US visa officers that they were going to the US for visiting and then after getting to the US now decided to cross into Canada illegally through the Canadian-US border to claim asylum. So they bypassed the first Country the US to know claim asylum in Canada? Huh...this family has already made their case worse for them by doing that.

These are some of the things who ever is looking into their asylum case will be pulling out.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Bawss1(m): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2019
itsme01:

how is a commiting financial fraud which is an offence carrying 7 years jail term equal to a misdemenor (not even a felony) of misrepresenting facts in an aplication for assylum (which has no purnishment except application refussal)

Since we can cover all wrong doing with the expression "all hustle na hustle" then they are the same. Nobody should condem any governor, senator or local government councillor for cronyism, bribery or squandering of public resources; they are hustling in their own ways.

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by executive12: 12:26am On Dec 02, 2019
salford:
This is just one Nigerian family out of many facing deportation from Canada.
it's kind of sad how people facing deportation turn Nigeria into a country of barbarians.
Even though our politicians act like barbarians.

These guys have problems with immigration and they keep popping babies grin

It's not only politicians that act like barbarians in Nigeria though.

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by executive12: 12:29am On Dec 02, 2019
tianshie:

Female circumcision DOES happen in Nigeria. In form yourself. It doesn't always entail the cutting of parts of the geni.talia, sometimes a washcloth dipped in very hot water is used to dab the clitoris—to lessen its sensitivity. This happens in Igboland. Such women have low libido.

It's not done by force. If the parents don't want it done, it's not done.

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by executive12: 12:36am On Dec 02, 2019
fordunit:
After campaigning and voting Buhari and his cohorts they ran out of the country. There are millions of Nigerians planning to leave this country as we speak. And almost all of them voted this incompetent and failed government into power. We are the architect of our own misfortune and this cycle will continue until God knows when.

Don't mind the fools. When Buhari travels and some patriotic Nigerians organize anti Buhari protest, some of these fools actually organize pro Buhari counter rally. Yet they don't want to come back to enjoy Buhari regime.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by executive12: 12:41am On Dec 02, 2019
Mcslize:

They are asylum seekers. You can't compare asylum seekers to those that migrated legally to saner climes. South Africa and Libya na countries wey person dey migrate to? Dash me free visa to South Africa , I won't go.

I don't know about Libya but South Africa is a beautiful country. Well developed.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by executive12: 12:42am On Dec 02, 2019
pansophist:

Even against the wish of the parent ? undecided

No.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Mcslize: 5:10am On Dec 02, 2019
executive12:

I don't know about Libya but South Africa is a beautiful country. Well developed.

I understand. But the place is not safe. No matter how developed a place is if it is not safe for foreigners, then it is completely out of the list of place people will want to travel to. South Africa is not a safe country for foreigners.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Efegoma(m): 6:43am On Dec 02, 2019
After voting for Buhari you ran away to Canada to enjoy good government. No way Send him and his entire family back to Nigeria. I am waiting ooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Ugosample(m): 6:59am On Dec 02, 2019
Efegoma:
After voting for Buhari you ran away to Canada to enjoy good government. No way Send him and his entire family back to Nigeria. I am waiting ooo!

LMAO

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Finally I'm In America / Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment / Nigerian Asylum Seeker ‘Spent 21 Years Sleeping On London Buses’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.