Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu (45754 Views)

Obasanjo: What Boko Haram Members Told Me When We Met In 2011 / How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times / We Met Akpabio 20 Times To Stop His Defection- Enoidem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Basher8583: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2019
livebyday:

You are wrong

SOWORE IS A HERO ALREADY

THE MANDELA OF OUR TIME

MKO REBORN

BELIEVE IT

Do you think being in DSS custody is easy? They would have tried everything from physical torture to psycologically trauma to make him denounce his rejection of buhari if his family where in Nigeria they would have abducted them and threatened them to make him surrender and sign never to protest again

Go and check the meaning of his name SOWORE an OMOLUABI

A regal son

If you know you know

Just like Atiku was your saviour. Looser.

Las Las when sowore is released na run him go run disappear. He's very much aware now that he doesn't have any large following of any sort. Bad business for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Enemyofpeace: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2019
Liar! Believe this bullshiiiiiiit and you will believe anything
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Basher8583: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2019
ornicus:
intercede when there is a subsisting court order to release him?

This is one of the lazy youth buhari is talking about...did you read the post at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2019
amuwo1980:
Story, nobody met Sowore any where, this story is a mere promotional stuff, we dont care about sowore , he was never with the masses.

Okoroawusa:
That is how they told us that Buhari came to beg Nnamdi Kanu when he was in Kuje with #5bn to forget about Biafra. Later they told us that Buhari approved Biafra but it must be the only 5 igbo states but Nnamdi Kanu refused n said that he can't accept it without his "brothers" from South south...

"negotiations" gbukwa gi there!

nonsense n news...

Zombies for you
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by livebyday(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2019
Basher8583:

Las Las when sowore is released na run him go run disappear. He's very much aware now that he doesn't have any large following of any sort. Bad business for him.

I will implore you that you never speak to me in an insultive way again

If you cannot express yourself like one who has been through a tertiary institution then please by all means stay off.

You must be new here.

Be guided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by IamPatriotic(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2019
Basher8583:

Good for you. Believe what you must.. no one cares. Sowore is still languishing in detention solely based on his youthful stubbornness.

Rabid aboki, you that isn't languishing in detention, how free are you?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 01, 2019
I really don't like Sowore methodology given what happened in Sudan,but I would plea with the powers that be and see if they release the New Jersey man before Christmas, we won't want him to miss his wife Turkey since he already missed thanksgiving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by onatisi(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2019
i look and laugh .
those who were alive during the abacha regime , will already have seen the traits in this government
it is with deep pity and regret that i just have to say it that sowore is in for a very very long vacation with the dss
he walked straight into a trap.
and the sooner the masses starts turning their brains on and start thinking properly and learning from the mistakes of the past the better
even if buhari leaves power in 2023 which is still in the balance anyway , there is no sure guaranty that the person apc and buhari will install in 2023 will even release sowore , it is a gloomy picture but it is what it is .
nnamdi kanu was very very smart and didnt present himself as a willing scapegoat for buhari to use
all the punishment kanu ran away and escaped from , it is sowore that will serve it out AND NOONE ,ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WILL HAVE THE GUTS TO PLEAD WITH BUHARI FACE TO FACE TO RELEASE SOWORE , NO ONE
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by godofuck231: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2019
When the new nzogwu kaduna starts apc will cry foul , most times power kills those who feel thy control it
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2019
Basher8583:

You even have time replying that tin.
Ignoring him and his ilks kill them more.
Pls ignore the supporters of corruption pls.
They are all nothing but a waste of time and space.
Btw, never allow that tin to ever threaten you,
He's inconsequential.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Staro: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2019
Bloody liars in Aso Rock
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Fxwarrior: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Presidential spokesperson, Mr Garba Shehu, on Saturday night gave an account of what led to a meeting with detained activist, Omoyele Sowore, and some personalities allegedly to discuss his freedom.

An online medium, Premium Times, had named Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina; Isa Funtua; ThisDay Publisher, Nduka Ogbaibena; and Shehu among a team that went to meet with Sowore at the Department of State Services headquarters in Abuja allegedly on behalf of President Muhammadu Buhari to negotiate his release.

The publication said it found out Buhari sent teams to Sowore to pressure him to give up his struggles in defiance to court orders asking the DSS to release him on bail.

Speaking on what led to the meeting, Shehu said the idea came from the media community to intercede for Sowore, being one of theirs.

The presidential spokesperson said the meeting took place about the time the convener of the #RevolutionNow protests was arrested in August, adding that Sowore had yet to be charged to court at the time.

Shehu stated that the meeting was neither arranged by Buhari nor held on his behalf by the persons who met with Sowore.

“Yes, the leadership of the media community asked to see Sowore and they were allowed to meet him.

“Their reasoning is that although he acted as a politician, the fact that he came from the media imposed a responsibility on them to intercede for him. It had nothing to do with President Buhari.”

On the date of the meeting and what was discussed, he said, “This was very early after his arrest. He hadn’t been charged as of that time.

“Sowore was pleased to receive us. All our leaders asked him to do was, operate within the law. He promised cooperation. He said that his lawyer needed to be talked to. And I am aware that his lawyer had been met.’’

https://punchng.com/why-we-met-sowore-presidential-spokesperson/amp/#click=https:///3jyNRikxSZ

Does he think he's speaking with children?
Court has ordered an immediate release of the man on bail but this man is still beating about Bush.
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by J2381: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Mr. Garba Shehu has not disclosed all the truth about the meeting. I wholly believe the Premium Times version. Like I posted in another thread, Omoyele Sowore will emerged a hero.
a hero of what?
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2019
Basher8583:

This is one of the lazy youth buhari is talking about...did you read the post at all?
Lol cheesy.
Na dem!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmmm.... Fear of the unknown... So una allow matter that u can discuss as civilized men to go global... for CNN and Congress.....to voice out.

U failed being a big brother.... if even someone went astray....

Obey Court Orders Una no Obey... after all Judiciary dey una pocket...

As they don warn una.. if you dont like dont answer the call.. That thing wan una dey look for..
U people go carry am.... Still be looking for how to cut corners... *Awon Agbaya korruption*

3 Likes

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Minjim: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Buharimustgo:

Which Hero? He has partaken of hiis own share of the bitter Cup.

Which bitter cup ?
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by contigiency(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2019
crownwealth:
Fraudulent liars!

Can you please tell us the one that is the truth? Since you seem to know the actual thing that happened.
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by onatisi(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2019
Basher8583:

Buhari wont release him, no need raising peoples hopes, buhari wont make the same mistake twice , he considered kanu bail as a mistake and he wont do it twice . what many dont know is that buhari takes political issues personal , kanu called for civil disobedience ,he said he was going to shut down the nation , he said he was in league with the shiites ,ipob and other groups to shut down the nation ,the PRESIDENT connsiders that as a personal insult and challenge , now he is showing sowore who is the boss
NO MILITARY LEADER OR A PRESIDENT WITH MILITARY BACKGROUND WILL TAKE THOSE WORDS AND THREATS WITH LEVITY .

SECONDLY buhari has been looking for a scapegoat to use as an example for the opposition both within his party and outside his party to see how he will deal with anyone who challenges him , sowore presented himself as a willing sacrifice and even both airline ticket and flew for hours down to nigeria to give himself over to buhari . may God never allow us to use our own hard earned money to destroy ourselves

thirdly, kanu ran away and absconded , trust me if they got kanu the day his house was raided , most probably by now he may have been killed , he saw how ruthless buhari was , ran away and even stayed underground for close to 5 months before even showing himself, he knows how ruthless dss and buhari can be because he has been there before . by the time sowore is released in future, he would have become very gentle and will just retire from politics quietly. His supporters should start sending him x mas hampers and chocolates for xmas .
by xmas time he will know the exact centimeters measurement of his detention room

2 Likes

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2019
BlackfireX:
He will rot in jail....and forgotten.

He is a nuisance,trying to disturb this government of buhari.
And you are?
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2019
onatisi:
i look and laugh .
those who were alive during the abacha regime , will already have seen the traits in this government
it is with deep pity and regret that i just have to say it that sowore is in for a very very long vacation with the dss
he walked straight into a trap.
and the sooner the masses starts turning their brains on and start thinking properly and learning from the mistakes of the past the better
even if buhari leaves power in 2023 which is still in the balance anyway , there is no sure guaranty that the person apc and buhari will install in 2023 will even release sowore , it is a gloomy picture but it is what it is .
nnamdi kanu was very very smart and didnt present himself as a willing scapegoat for buhari to use
all the punishment kanu ran away and escaped from , it is sowore that will serve it out AND NOONE ,ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WILL HAVE THE GUTS TO PLEAD WITH BUHARI FACE TO FACE TO RELEASE SOWORE , NO ONE
Hahaha Oga Buhari is a simple man ,Sowere would soon be release, but you need to understand the burden of National security is on Oga Buhari head not Sowere,it very easy to destroy things than build it. Please leave Gen Abacha out of this discuss.

1 Like

Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by unbitchable(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2019
It is actually true.. hmm!!
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Basher8583: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2019
onatisi:

Buhari wont release him, no need raising peoples hopes, buhari wont make the same mistake twice , he considered kanu bail as a mistake and he wont do it twice . what many dont know is that buhari takes political issues personal , kanu called for civil disobedience ,he said he was going to shut down the nation , he said he was in league with the shiites ,ipob and other groups to shut down the nation ,the PRESIDENT connsiders that as a personal insult and challenge , now he is showing sowore who is the boss
NO MILITARY LEADER OR A PRESIDENT WITH MILITARY BACKGROUND WILL TAKE THOSE WORDS AND THREATS WITH LEVITY .

SECONDLY buhari has been looking for a scapegoat to use as an example for the opposition both within his party and outside his party to see how he will deal with anyone who challenges him , sowore presented himself as a willing sacrifice and even both airline ticket and flew for hours down to nigeria to give himself over to buhari . may God never allow us to use our own hard earned money to destroy ourselves

thirdly, kanu ran away and absconded , trust me if they got kanu the day his house was raided , most probably by now he may have been killed , he saw how ruthless buhari was , ran away and even stayed underground for close to 5 months before even showing himself, he knows how ruthless dss and buhari can be because he has been there before . by the time sowore is released in future, he would have become very gentle and will just retire from politics quietly. His supporters should start sending him x mas hampers and chocolates for xmas .
by xmas time he will know the exact centimeters measurement of his detention room

Your write-up is very commendable
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by 9jakool: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2019
Why you met Sowore abi? You mean why you refuse to refuse to release him despite the court orders? You mean why you are working with the legislators to sign the apparent 'hate' speech bill into law? Buhari and his nincompoops he surrounds himself act as if they are above the law. Little did they know the more they keep him there, the more his popularity increases.
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Realroy: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2019
edlion57:
I would have said that APC has destroyed the freedom we once enjoyed in this country but the fear of the them tagging my personal expression as hate speech will not allow me
God save you that you have said, please continue to think loud, hate speech is not hate thought
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by sencekompis: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2019
VERY DISHONEST COW,THUNDER FIRE U AND UR FAMILY 4 CALLING NIGERIANS FOOLS INDIRECTLY. .

Animal kingdom spokesman
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Basher8583: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Rabid aboki, you that isn't languishing in detention, how free are you?

As I'm replying you I'm currently eating bread, eggs and baked beans, with tea for breakfast watching CNN I'm in my house fully air-conditioned and as soon as I'm done I'm going out to Landmark Beach resort Oniru to relax.
Freedom?
You be the judge.
Re: Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu by Emmasnoop(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2019
SAI BABA, may God hammer all of Una when he vote this brainless man to inflict Nigerians with hunger,lies,deceit and pains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday / Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.