Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Dino You See Today U Shall See No More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dino You See Today U Shall See No More (582 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu / Triax Monthly: The Dino’s Drama; Recall Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dino You See Today U Shall See No More by ogawisdom(m): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2019
Dino is gone with the drama he brings to the political space esp Senate.

What are the lessons to learn from his political life for the young one.
Lessons
Me -
1. Don't abuse and insult elders publicly.

2. Don't celebrate the down fall of others ( he celebrated n mocked akpabio)

3. Excessive drama can work against you sometimes

4. Excessive courage without wisdom will only kill u ( ask nnamdi kanu)

5. Dino was too childish with his management of his political life.

6. He is always reckless in his utterance, how can he say he will impregnate Mrs tinubu, DT was not acceptable.

His drama which are quite entertaining will be missed grin

Add yours

1 Like

Re: The Dino You See Today U Shall See No More by ogawisdom(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Dino welcome back to the streets
Re: The Dino You See Today U Shall See No More by helinues: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2019
I dont mock others cos of their misfortunes.

Hope Dino don learn his lessons
Re: The Dino You See Today U Shall See No More by Merit123(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2019
GBAGAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

YOU SAID IT ALL.
EVEN HIS DEATH MOTHER WILL BELIEVE THIS INFORMATION.

Let me leave b4 them go attack me ooo.

Re: The Dino You See Today U Shall See No More by rusep: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2019
Well said
Re: The Dino You See Today U Shall See No More by babdap: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2019
Nollywood awaits him

1 Like

Re: The Dino You See Today U Shall See No More by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2019
No amount of write-up usually put up by APC during and after election will erase the amount of rigging witnessed during the elections in their administration!!!

Many of the atrocities, Dino Melaye was able to gather as evidences

But INEC being an arm of APC ignored

I salute the courage of Dino Melaye, despite knowing how corrupt this government and it institutions are, decided to weather the storm to the end!!!

Though they rigged him out but he's truly the winner.

1 Like

Re: The Dino You See Today U Shall See No More by ogawisdom(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
No amount of write-up usually put up by APC during and after election will erase the amount of rigging witnessed during the elections in their administration!!!

Many of the atrocities, Dino Melaye was able to gather as evidences

But INEC being an arm of APC ignored

I salute the courage of Dino Melaye, despite knowing how corrupt this government and it institutions are, decided to weather the storm to the end!!!

Though they rigged him out but he's truly the winner.

So sad but true he was rigged same as many like atiku, we should protest for electoral reforms

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Solomon David Congratulates Lyon On Appeal Court Victory. / How Stella Oduah Bought N326 Million Apartment In London And Also Owned Choice L / President Buhari, Enough Of This Endless Malfeasance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.