Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy (19321 Views)

Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC / Firm Linked To Yari Deposited The Sum Of $90m Cash In 13 Tranches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by ebukajay184: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2019
IgbereTV reports that Zamfara State Governor, Bello Mohammed Matawalle says that immediate past governor, Alhaji Abdulaziz Yari was all out to tarnish his image.

The governor made this known through his Director-General, Press affairs, Yusuf Idris Gusau

“I would no longer join issues with somebody whom terror attacks started during his unfortunate tenure and the same person wants me to fail just as he failed,” he said.

Matawalle who was the chairman, committee on security and safety at the House of Representative, said he was worried about the state of insecurity in the state

The governor said he had called on Senator Ahmad Sani Yarima, at the heat of massive killings in the state to proffer advice on the security situation but had been ignored

Mattawalle accused former governor Abdulaziz Yari of being selfish and only interested in amassing state resources for his self-aggrandizement rather than help develop the state.

He, however, maintained that if Abdulaziz Yari and his cohorts could not assist in building peace in the state then they should do well not to distract him from serving the people of the state.

Recall that Matawalle and former governor Abdulaziz Yari has been engaged in a war of words over the security situation in the state and the challenge of armed banditry.

Matawalle had issued several warnings to Yari to desist from attacking his administration unnecessarily especially on security issues.

http://igberetvnews.com/1173455/matawalle-yari-greedy/

5 Likes

Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by SultanOfPuna: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Chaii
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by Lovelies1: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by iamawara(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2019
The wahala continue
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by Elijahrona(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2019
One thing I hate about Nigerian politicians is that they see each others sins and crimes but will only speak out when they're in disagreement with each other. This is so unpatriotic.

Well someone on Twitter said that the masses benefit when politicians are fighting each other.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by bashir1451(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2019
Mr Governor, what you said is right. But please why do you talk too much na?
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2019
shocked
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by Brandstudio01: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2019
Pot calling a cattle black. Selfish dudes.
No wonder our is very successful

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by KIDfurniture(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2019
Greedy bastards
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by Slawormir: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Well done Governor Matawalle of the Peoples Democratic Party for putting an end to 10 million naira pension for ex governors of Zamfara state and other monthly pensions for ex deputy governors and speakers of Zamfara state house of assembly

Governor matawalle is a real niggarrr

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by Fairview1: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2019
This is a serious something!

One thing people don't understand when it comes to leadership is that whatever you do, there are people watching you. Even though you may not know, it will inadvertently have a way of influencing others. That's why we always preach against corruption cos its a contagious.

May they find reason to settle their scores without jeopardizing the interest of the populace.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by sanemind4(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2019
Happy first of December, Make this season memorable, Order New external Hard Drive with Movies inside, current movies, seasonal, Cartoon etc can be sent to any state of choice.
Check number on my profile

1 Like

Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by Richdad50(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2019
shocked
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by ednut1(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2019
Yari should be tried and impaled
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by noleflendum: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2019
I wish our south east governors can do the same

3 Likes

Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by Sholaco: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2019
God punish yari the greedy man
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by ambu2: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2019
Sharia is in force in Zamfara State. Why is ex-governor Abdulazziz Yari still moving around with two normal arms? It is giving me sleepless night because this is the time we need to apply Sharia. Where is Sharia when you need it! SMH

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by aminusodiq(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2019
dia greediness.... there business!!! pot calling kettle black!!!

1 Like

Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by olaboy33(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2019
Guy wants to become the ihedioa of the north. We already know yari was an f up. It is not in contention. Abeg we already have one comedian. We don’t need more

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by orion7: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2019
tinubu greedy pass yari

4 Likes

Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by BlackfireX: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2019
Yaba left candidates we call politicians...

Spits
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by Enemyofpeace: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2019
HOPELESSNESS:
I am very broke, helpless and Hungry...

Pls help me sad
go and meet Yari jo

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by TwoBottles: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2019
undecided undecided

Other states should follow suit and abolish the payment of pension to ex governors and their deputies.

8 Likes

Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by Renforce: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2019
Lol
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by aguiyi2: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2019
Seems there is a ray of hope with the president Zamfara state governor.Time will tell.
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by sniperr007(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2019
Elijahrona:
One thing I hate about Nigerian politicians is that they see each others sins and crimes but will only speak out when they're in disagreement with each other. This is so unpatriotic.

Well someone on Twitter said that the masses benefit when politicians are fighting each other.

How do the masses benefit from their fighting
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by digicoon: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu / Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.