Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Advise Me A Good DA Sander - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Me A Good DA Sander (312 Views)

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me A Good DA Sander by Darlamoon668: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2019
Advise me a good DA Sander. My husband recently decided to open a home workshop at our place and I wanted to give him a present.
Re: Advise Me A Good DA Sander by gina00: 5:31am On Dec 02, 2019
I can not advise you something specific. But I know that grinding machines are of different types: random orbital grinding machines provide oscillation and rotation and can often work at slow speeds for use as polishers in combination with a fairly soft polishing nozzle. DA Sander, in turn, is a double-action grinding machine (DA) and a very versatile tool
Re: Advise Me A Good DA Sander by PatrickLik: 5:36am On Dec 02, 2019
Grinding and polishing are widely used in the processing of workpieces made of wood, metal, ceramics, glass, plastics, stone and other materials. The result of these operations are surfaces with low roughness, and the main tool, you can call a grinding machine. Depending on the scope and tasks, choose one model from many varieties. What exactly do you need DA Sander for?
Re: Advise Me A Good DA Sander by Lianot: 6:35am On Dec 02, 2019
If you can't choose a good DA Sander, then try to look for best best da sander here https://pickadvisor.org/best-da-sander/ I myself have acquired da sander to my husband and he is pleased with him.
Re: Advise Me A Good DA Sander by BonnyWood(m): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Lianot:
If you can't choose a good DA Sander, then try to look for best best da sander here https://pickadvisor.org/best-da-sander/ I myself have acquired da sander to my husband and he is pleased with him.

Great resource. thanx for sharing. My DH simply crazy about that cool

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Feel When You Bought Your First Television? / Cheating & Adultery Is Not An Option If Ur A Born Again Nigerian Christian Male / Get Rid Of Bedbugs Permanently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.