Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nairalanders, Hausa And Igbo Man, Founded A Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders, Hausa And Igbo Man, Founded A Company (619 Views)

My Experience At Isolo, Lagos With Hausa Fruit Seller / The Igbo Man That Founded The Diamond Bank / Meaning Of CEO, MD And Chairman Of A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Hausa And Igbo Man, Founded A Company by Truth234(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
Today I saw a video published by Daddy Freeze on his youtube channel where two people that met on Nairaland partnered to establish a business (kayautodetailing) that specializes in auto polishing and detailing.

Rasaq (Hausa) said he met Kalu (Igbo) on Nairaland. Few searches revealed oppre26 own kayautodetailing.

"Interestingly I met Kalu on the internet, Nairaland. He was looking for a particular detailing compound," stated Rasaq.

Kalu, who served in the North, said his experience during NYSC and partnership with Rasaq are different from the media narrative. He said despite their difference in terms of religion and tribe their commonalities transcend obvious differences. Watch their interview below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcDugshxccM

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Hausa And Igbo Man, Founded A Company by Truth234(m): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
lalastical
Re: Nairalanders, Hausa And Igbo Man, Founded A Company by Aidejay(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nigerians have become accustomed to
"Waiting for the other shoe to drop"
Re: Nairalanders, Hausa And Igbo Man, Founded A Company by beresponsible(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
What's strange about that?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Hausa And Igbo Man, Founded A Company by G12(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
This is good. Nairaland is a great place with so much invaluable information and sound minds. Whatever you're looking for is here - the good, the bad, the ugly.

It all depends on what each person is wants.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Hausa And Igbo Man, Founded A Company by Truth234(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
beresponsible:
What's strange about that?

Who said is strange? Rather we are telling Nairaland's tribal warlords to ceasefire. That man from that other tribe could be your link to achieve your dream, create jobs, ease unemployment and overall build a better community.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Hausa And Igbo Man, Founded A Company by Obaiyski(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
I like this..

Cc: puskin
naijacutee
dominique
Re: Nairalanders, Hausa And Igbo Man, Founded A Company by wealthtrak: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Truth234:
Today I saw a video published by Daddy Freeze on his youtube channel where two people that met on Nairaland partnered to establish a business (kayautodetailing) that specializes in auto polishing and detailing.

Rasaq (Hausa) said he met Kalu (Igbo) on Nairaland. Few searches revealed oppre26 own kayautodetailing.

"Interestingly I met Kalu on the internet, Nairaland. He was looking for a particular detailing compound," stated Rasaq.

Kalu, who served in the North, said his experience during NYSC and partnership with Rasaq are different from the media narrative. He said despite their difference in terms of religion and tribe their commonalities transcend obvious differences. Watch their interview below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcDugshxccM
Awesome! Ifedayo "Freeze" Olarinde likes making exclusive interviews a lot. I've interacted with a vast array of great folks on NL since 2005 till date.

Nice thread.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Youtube Channel And Subscribers Are Your Problem Check This Out / Online Store For Sale / Disadvantages Of Packaging - Victor Oscar Plastics & Packaging Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.