Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined (1493 Views)

2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council / The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) / Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by ebukajay184: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Former Abia State Governor and now Senator, Chief Orji Uzo Kalu said

"Igbos should be more disciplined. Let me tell you, there were more problems between (Asiwaju Bola) Tinubu and (Babatunde) Fashola than there were between me and TA (Theodore Ahamefule Orji). But it is the discipline of the Yorubas that kept them at bay."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by ebukajay184: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Edygrin(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Well since this is coming from an Igbo man there's nothing I can say. They're truely their own worst enemy..

If an Igbo man is given 1 billion, he will invest 500 million in Lagos, build or buy a house of 100 million in same Lagos or Abuja. The remaining 400 million he lavishes in clubs in Lagos and goes on holiday to America or Malay then build a Flat in the East for his parents and maybe siblings then come online to fight for biafra.

And they keep wondering why nobody is taking them serious. This is Orji Uzor Kalu an Igbo man who himself is qualified to run for the president but here he's busy licking the ass of Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by beresponsible(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Orji Kalu

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Edygrin(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
ebukajay184:
"They are very good traders; they’re good in anything they do, but they don’t understand politics.”

They're good in everything they do but not politics?... Well Rochas is a case study, the East have produced the worst governors for some years now but recently Ebonyi state is doing well.

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by b3llo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmm..... Like this guy will support any other person for presidency aside from the Igbo folks.

Truly the Igbos are not United.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Ekpeitit(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV reports that former Abia State Governor and now Senator, Chief Orji Uzor Kalu, said that Igbos are their own enemies and are not capable of leading Nigeria in 2023.

He said this in an interview made available to IgbereTV. He said:

"Igbos are their own worst enemies. Igbo are not only selfish, they also get their politics wrong. Let me tell you, there were more problems between (Asiwaju Bola) Tinubu and (Babatunde) Fashola than there were between me and TA (Theodore Ahamefule Orji). But it is the discipline of the Yorubas that kept them at bay."

"Igbos have no discipline in terms of politics. They are very good traders; they’re good in anything they do, but they don’t understand politics.”

"For 2023, I don't know what you mean by Igbo President. Asiwaju is more than capable of Govern Nigeria Prosperously."

http://igberetvnews.com/1173764/orji-uzo-kalu-igbos-enemies-tinubu-fit-presidency/
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Officialgarri: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Oh God!! cry Igbos are on their way to scatter this thread

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Ekpeitit(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
The first Igbo man I've seen with common sense.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Sontoribababa: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
Oh God!! cry Igbos are on their way to scatter this thread
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by gidgiddy: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2019

"Igbos have no discipline in terms of politics. They are very good traders; they’re good in anything they do, but they don’t understand politics.” 

It's better to be a good trader and have money in your pocket to take of your self than to play the useless politics of Nigeria where a few greedy politicians only take care of themselves

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Freestainworld(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
the fear of EFCC investigation is the beginning of wisdom, olodo wey spoil Abia come dey form Jardon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by nku5: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Is that why he plundered Abia State and literally destroyed the place? He should face his EFCC case quietly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
Let me tell you, there were more problems between (Asiwaju Bola) Tinubu and (Babatunde) Fashola than there were between me and TA (Theodore Ahamefule Orji). But it is the discipline of the Yorubas that kept them at bay."

And finally what does Abia look like to warrant discipline to keep you at bay?...

There were and are more problems between Obiano and Obi, but same discipline keeps them at bay..

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by OfficialAPCNig: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
While not save your wailing till 2023 when we will scuttle your ambition. A thief will never represent Ndi Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by OfficialAPCNig: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
Edygrin:

They're good in everything they do but not politics?... Well Rochas is a case study, the East have produced the worst governors for some years now but recently Ebonyi state is doing well.
While SW is busy producing thieves as governors

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by richie240: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Eziokwu, Mazi Orji Uzor Kalu, u be collect person......

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Rochas2023: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fake news
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Edygrin(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

While SW is busy producing thieves as governors
I'm not from the SW but seriously is this all you've got?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
After destroying Abịa State this foolish man is coming to yarn nonsense.

No wonder he turned his state into a shi.t hole because as an Igbo man hé hates his people. Bastard.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
ebukajay184:
[s]Former Abia State Governor and now Senator, Chief Orji Uzor Kalu, said that Igbos are their own enemies.

He said:

"Igbos are their own worst enemies. They also get their politics wrong. Let me tell you, there were more problems between (Asiwaju Bola) Tinubu and (Babatunde) Fashola than there were between me and TA (Theodore Ahamefule Orji). But it is the discipline of the Yorubas that kept them at bay."[/s]

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Area4Area: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Edygrin:
Well since this is coming from an Igbo man there's nothing I can say. They're truely their own worst enemy..

If an Igbo man is given 1 billion, he will invest 500 million in Lagos, build or buy a house of 100 million in same Lagos or Abuja. The remaining 400 million he lavishes in clubs in Lagos and goes on holiday to America or Malay then build a Flat in the East for his parents and maybe siblings then come online to fight for biafra.

And they keep wondering why nobody is taking them serious. This is Orji Uzor Kalu an Igbo man who himself is qualified to run for the president but here he's busy licking the ass of Tinubu
Orji Uzor Kalu is qualified but would the Igbos vote for him, have the Igbos ever voted an Igbo for president since 1999?
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by mrvitalis(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Area4Area:
Orji Uzor Kalu is qualified but would the Igbos vote for him, have the Igbos ever voted an Igbo for president since 1999?
We respected zoning ...we respected the agreement we had ...

If we voted our self Una for still say we only vote ourselves

Why didn't Yoruba's vote the many Yoruba candidate in 2011 , 2015 and 2019 ? Why

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Area4Area: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
gidgiddy:

It's better to be a good trader and have money in your pocket to take of your self than to play the useless politics of Nigeria where a few greedy politicians only take care of themselves
Good and rightly said so stop contributing into discussions about Nigerian politics, face that spare part business
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by mrvitalis(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Edygrin:

Igbo's complain about our governors because we expect the best from him .. We are not like south west that keep shut while their governors fail

How is fayemi better than ikpeazu , or how's osun governor better than ikpeazu

I can bet u 100k ikpeazu has done more roads than fayemi and osun governor combined

But yet they don't say shit ...

Hypocrisy of the south west stinks ...

Can Oshogbo be compared to aba ?
Or can ado ekiti stand aba thats not even a capital ?

I dare you .....show area pictures of those cities let me show that of aba

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Area4Area: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

We respected zoning ...we respected the agreement we had ...

If we voted our self Una for still say we only vote ourselves

Why didn't Yoruba's vote the many Yoruba candidate in 2011 , 2015 and 2019 ? Why
Why did Ohaneze, Peter Obi and other Igbo politicians reject the zoning arrangement in 2011? Zoning is dead, fight for yourself
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by mrvitalis(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Edygrin:

That was before not anymore ...owerri , Enugu , awka are the fastest growing cites in nigeria
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by mrvitalis(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Area4Area:
Why did Ohaneze, Peter Obi and other Igbo politicians reject the zoning arrangement in 2011? Zoning is dead, fight for yourself
The whole south rejected it , Yoruba's inclusive

Don't make it look like and Igbo thing ...tinubu was even among

We are not apologetic about it ......south saw a way to end Fulani domination ...but 2015 south west brought them back to power

2023 Igbo's too are giving them the power back

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by LegendHero(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
There are two men that command the most respect in the life of the Igbos, and they are Chief Azikwe and Odumegwu Ojukwu.

Azikwe contested for presidential election in 1979 and 1983 and he could not get the bloc vote from the Igbos.

Ojukwu contested for presidential election in 2003 and 2007 and he got just 155,947 votes in 2007 in the whole Nigeria.

If the Igbos were not able to vote for these two strong men for presidency, then who the bleep is Kalu or Obi in 2023 to win their vote?

Trust me they will rather vote for a Northerner than vote their own. Just check their comments on this thread as a case study.

Note: I’m not mocking you guys, I’m just telling you to stay Woke!
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Area4Area: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

The whole south rejected it , Yoruba's inclusive

We are not apologetic about it ......south saw a way to end Fulani domination ...but 2015 south west brought them back to power

2023 Igbo's too are giving them the power back
Lies, Igbos did reject the gentleman agreement in the PDP before other Southerners came in, Igbos were reminded that the SE was to produce the president in 2015 but they refused, even if the SS and SW didn't care, why couldn't the SE wait for just 4 years?

Your last line, you want the north to get the presidency in 2023, let me see you lamenting again that APC and PDP won't give the Igbos the presidency slot. 5%ters.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by mrvitalis(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Area4Area:
Lies, Igbos did reject the gentleman agreement in the PDP before other Southerners came in, Igbos were reminded that the SE was to produce the president in 2015 but they refused, even if the SS and SW didn't care, why couldn't the SE wait for just 4 years?

Your last line, you want the north to get the presidency in 2023, let me see you lamenting again that APC and PDP won't give the Igbos the presidency slot. 5%ters.
Lol trying to make it Igbo affair ...so Igbo's now control yorubas ...why didn't u Vite north then

To show u how selfless Igbo's are we sacrificed our turn for the benefit of Nigeria ....yes we did n yet not respected

After buhari done borrow 40 trillion u want an Igbo man to suffer ...we are not going and neither would Yoruba's

(1) (2) (Reply)

$24,000 Bribery Allegation: Shehu Sani speaks from EFCC custody / PDP Reacts As Maiduguri Residents Boo Buhari Over Killings / Corona: China Request $10m To Make 500 Ventilators For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.