Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye (31520 Views)

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
taiwoowiat:
How I also react
Clown
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by stevups(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Pls in your place of work, be loyal to your boss!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by alen4smith(m): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Oshiomhole should be ready 4 his own defeat next year cos by d tym Obaseki finish with him with d help of Oba his case will worst than Dino own. But y ar APC so much happy nd rejoincing over Dino defeat as if they have fulfilled all their campaign promises
it's obvious you don't know politics
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by shugabasbn: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
What is this one is saying? Who accepts your poverty ridden party, if not for a character like Dino who is Smart and APC? Yeye people
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by fredoooooo: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Gbayi PDP crusher grin
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Job2004: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
What goes around, comes around.
Enjoy your season to the fullest Osho Baba.
Nothing last forever.

May God Free us from the grip of these evil men masquerading as our Leaders in Jesus Mighty name.
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by zibya: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Finally Dino the Tarzan senator bids farewell to the Senate and I hope it's for good. Meanwhile, no single shishi for online scammers and trolls grin
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Simplyleo: 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Osho baba, the slayer of pdpigz.

Tinubu 2023 do sure die.

Though las las no shimgba for online trolls.

2 hrs offline for now.

Cc
Illiterate muppet, the criminal. grin
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Simplyleo: 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
I repeat, dino melaye will soon be on the streets of abuja as he predicted.

Though las las no shimgba for online trolls
2hrs offline

Cc
Illiterate muppet, the criminal. grin
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by zibya: 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bokoharam20:
[s][/s]
trash
Bokoharam cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Oshiomhole should be ready 4 his own defeat next year cos by d tym Obaseki finish with him with d help of Oba his case will worst than Dino own. But y ar APC so much happy nd rejoincing over Dino defeat as if they have fulfilled all their campaign promises
are you the real ooni of ife?
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by AngelicBeing: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Baba, it is obvious that your mother's "prayers" and the alms that she gives at Ughele market are paying off for you.
See how strong and mighty you've become, even Akpabio goes jittery at the mention of your name.

You alone are the kingmaker.
Please help us enthrone Pastor Ize-Iyamu in Edo state so that he can help us clip those monstrous wings of yours.
Hian tongue
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by shogsman(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
I do not feel any pity for Nigerians, because we are our own problem that is why this country will never progress.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
APC is clearing everything
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
taiwoowiat:
How I also react

They can join davidos crew
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bennycollins:
You see why Oshiomhole and many Apc members and supporters would go to hell? Now they want us to believe Smart, and not Dino, would make Kogi People proud. Since when? In 2015 they presented Dino to Kogi people as a better option to Smart of the PDP.

Has dino delayed ever made kogi people proud.. . My brother , that's political party for you...
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Edcure1: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
DonCaxton:
"Oshiomhole described Adeyemi’s victory as the end of the relics of 16 “rebellious” senators who went against APC."

That's a wrong thing to say. Politics of bitterness. Couldn't he have just congratulated the winner and leave it at that?
I like Osho's style of politics. He takes no prisoner.

His tactics is a warning for his foes to choose their battles wisely
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by bizzibodi(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
mercyefe200:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/12/01/kogi-west-how-oshiomhole-reacted-as-smart-adeyemi-defeats-dino-melaye/amp/
Ha!Ha!!Ha!!! APC broom has swept away 16 rebellious cockroaches into d dustbin of history. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by TemmyT002(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bennycollins:
You see why Oshiomhole and many Apc members and supporters would go to hell? Now they want us to believe Smart, and not Dino, would make Kogi People proud. Since when? In 2015 they presented Dino to Kogi people as a better option to Smart of the PDP.

Hahahaha
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by oyeb15: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
I wish to have a list of d 16 rebels for reference purposes.
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Okwyjesus(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2019
mercyefe200:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/12/01/kogi-west-how-oshiomhole-reacted-as-smart-adeyemi-defeats-dino-melaye/amp/

This shows that it was a calculated attempt to remove all the so called rebellious senators by all means. Not by wish of their district. lmagine a man that came to power from oppostion party. Are they trying to bully those who may want to decamp to other party in the future or what.

lts a pity some persons don't know how evil APC is.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by CosmicMire: 12:56am On Dec 02, 2019
oyeb15:
I wish to have a list of d 16 rebels for reference purposes.
I'm sure they'll turn up in the museum of APC's fallen angels grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by ddeola: 1:55am On Dec 02, 2019
Tables turn. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by egoldi01: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2019
bizzibodi:

Ha!Ha!!Ha!!! APC broom has swept away 16 rebellious cockroaches into d dustbin of history. grin grin grin
See politics and politicians. When they left PDP for APC, they were not rebels but when they decided to move from APC back to PDP, they transformed to be rebellious in their actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Essential(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Pls next time keep Oba out of your statement. The two of them are both Loyal to the Oba.
Our great Oba is not picking with anybody.
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Yebosola(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2019
robertmugabe:
I pity those who says APC will not win in 2023...

I like people who reason intelligently, not noise makers in NL, the hand writing is on the wall already. Who remains in PDP? Their financier, Wike is bitter on the emergency of Atiku over Tambuwal. Politicians put their money where their mouth is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison / House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.