Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye (31505 Views)

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Yebosola(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2019
Kennydoc:
This shows that they deliberately used the tribunal and appeal court to remove him since he was the last man standing. Then INEC finished the job started by the tribunal.
Nigerian democracy is just a joke.

Dinosaur deserve whatever comes his way, all his bragados, wealth flaunting should have been channel to his people by scholarship, better constituents projects, rather is Dino 1-10 cars, stupid fool. Same goes to Smart Adeyemi,his abandoned Shekinah hotels in Ilorin will get a boost now, useless people, at least Smart will employ people, who has Dino employed? Dino deserve outsting 100%, sentiments apart.
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Yebosola(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Edcure1:

I like Osho's style of politics. He takes no prisoner.

His tactics is a warning for his foes to choose their battles wisely

Gbam!!! grin grin "Eni ti o dun mo, kofori sole, koku, koku patapata". 12 years to go, Until APC even the years of PDP, then our Lazy youths will learn lessons.
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Yebosola(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2019
Gbam!!! grin grin "Eni ti o dun mo, kofori sole, koku, koku patapata". 12 years to go, Until APC even the years of PDP, then our Lazy youths will learn lessons.
Politics is not for Lilly livered, Oshio is strategist, take it or leave it, when same man was begging, appealing to Saraki & co,u guys are abusing him, una forget u jaw jaw b4 u war war.
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by bizzibodi(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2019
egoldi01:

See politics and politicians. When they left PDP for APC, they were not rebels but when they decided to move from APC back to PDP, they transformed to be rebellious in their actions.
When they left PDP for APC,PDP also see them a rebellious.
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by KenModi(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2019
Freshlorde:
Come these people una take us like nursery school kids ??

Of course they do; they see you guys as senseless, brainless cowards.

And especially from political events this year, seeing how Nigerians gladly sold their votes for bags of rice, salt, plastic bottles of groundnut oil, and/or 500-1000 naira cash; and when you guys were called to protest against the useless government you had already sold your futures to, seeing how you chose to hide in your houses......I cannot but say they are absolutely right!
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by VanGun: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
ok ... But ..

Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by adm212144: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bennycollins:
You see why Oshiomhole and many Apc members and supporters would go to hell? Now they want us to believe Smart, and not Dino, would make Kogi People proud. Since when? In 2015 they presented Dino to Kogi people as a better option to Smart of the PDP.
i guess we still have many gullible people around .I don’t blame oshio but the APC followers .APC followers are like cattle and Fulani

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by calabardick(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
I can't imagine that this toad is still talking.
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Freshlorde: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Who be your guys ?i tell your papa say I dey 9ja,
KenModi:

Of course they do; they see you guys as senseless, brainless cowards.

And especially from political events this year, seeing how Nigerians gladly sold their votes for bags of rice, salt, plastic bottles of groundnut oil, and/or 500-1000 naira cash; and when you guys were called to protest against the useless government you had already sold your futures to, seeing how you chose to hide in your houses......I cannot but say they are absolutely right!
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by KenModi(m): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freshlorde:
Who be your guys ?i tell your papa say I dey 9ja,

Na your mama tell me say you dey naija! Idiiot!!!

If you know say you no dey naija, no dey talk like person wey dey.
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Freshlorde: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2019
KenModi:

Na your mama tell me say you dey naija! Idiiot!!!

If you know say you no dey naija, no dey talk like person wey dey.
your papa papa idiot
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by KenModi(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2019
Freshlorde:
your papa papa idiot

Your entire family, lineage, ancestors and unborn generations are idiots and fools!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye by Freshlorde: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2019
KenModi:

Your entire family, lineage, ancestors and unborn generations are idiots and fools!!!
tell your father that one not me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? / How Abacha Was Killed / Sanwo-olu Visits Olusosun Dumpsite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.