Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) (9378 Views)

Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Teebilion: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
So there is this lady I admire a lot and I decided to shoot my shot , only for her to send me this , I am only a student

1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Hypnotise: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
She has another guy(s) that she's giving for free

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Teebilion: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hypnotise:
She has another guy(s) that she's giving for free

And it’s not as if this girl is very pretty o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by donstan18: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
If this convo is real, then she isn't interested.

Because not even a trained professional gold digger will be bold and stupid enough to tell a guy she's interested in, this kind of rubbish.

Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that this is her way of letting you know how uninterested she is, in you?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by falcon01: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
ladys have the guy that spends on them and the guy they fùck for free. I happen to be the latter.

9 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by NhyraMarley: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
It's either you faked the chat or the girl just doesn't like you. She just wants you to carry your wahala and go.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by guuudy87(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
Even the idiot has never seen 100k in her life.. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Hypnotise: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
Teebilion:

And it’s not as if this girl is very pretty o
Your mistake was showing interest too early enough, saying you want to date her.

You're chasing her instead of making her chase you. Smh

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Teebilion: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
donstan18:
If this convo is real, then she isn't interested.

Because not even a trained professional gold digger will be bold and stupid enough to tell a guy she's interested in, this kind of rubbish.

Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that this is her way of letting you know how uninterested she is, in you?
I think she’s interested but the gold digging spirit in her covers all

2 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by xendra: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
so? she just wants you to know she is out of your league, go find your size

there's a girl that will not ask you for upto 10k in a year, but you are not interested in such are you

you guys are the real gold digger

21 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Teebilion: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
falcon01:
ladys have the guy that spends on them and the guy they Bleep for free. I happen to be the later.

the alpha male thing ?

1 Like

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by donstan18: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Teebilion:
I think she’s interested but the gold digging spirit in her covers all
You are right. She's interested.

Kindly send her the money to weigh the gravity of her interest in you.

14 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Teebilion: 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
NhyraMarley:
It's either you faked the chat or the girl just doesn't like you. She just wants you to carry your whatsapp and go.

Does this looks faked , I guess she’s just not interested
Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Originalsly: 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Some girls speak in code...... read between the lines.... she's not interested in you period.

13 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
If this chat true then I support the lady hundred percent.

8 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by chigoizie7(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Teebilion:
So there is this lady I admire a lot and I decided to shoot my shot , only for her to send me this , I am only a student

Haba, chest the bill nah.

So that she will proceed with second billing. This Xmas must soft ooh

2 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Kingsteve(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Buhari, but why?

1 Like

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by chigoizie7(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
xendra:

there's a girl that will not ask you for upto 10k in a year, but you are not interested in such are you

Are you that girl?

5 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by chigoizie7(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ardar:

Na dem dem

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by emmydiamon(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Odiegwu, oga you better run like someone who just finish smoking jamica weed, run like mad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Teebilion:

LMAO why are you worried, the girl needs someone to pay her bills na.

You cannot pay, so you move on.

Why do you think Rich politicians pick young girls from universities to sleep with them? They can pay bills na.

Go n date that girl that would accept 10k in a year. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Teebilion: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ardar:

Have you heard of national gold diggers association, you should join

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
He got it all wrong. ...he said Yes he can afford the bills. .instead of.well I don't know....never commit to anything

1 Like

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
With all these daily xperiences men share, should we concluded most of nigerian dads/fathers are walking dead or full time dead.
what most of naija gurls refuse to come in terms with is they are technically whores.
its only in nigeria babe wil visit his bf n xpect TF, it as becum such a norm that even guys wil rebuke there friend for not giving.. back in school wen my flatmate refuse to drop i wil even assist giv d babe TF ... Alol who do us like these

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Teebilion:

Have you heard of national gold diggers association, you should join

bro you call ursef t-billion, all that gurl wants or asking for won't cost u 1m naw .... naa broke ass like us wey dey contribute money b4 e enta million suppose dey complain or open thread ... if money dey let dem chop ...las las dem go dey beg to stay

6 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by vincentjk(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
You don't tell a woman you want to date her, just play your cards well and everything would flow well.

You messed up bro

5 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
she"s not attracted to u guy.she is just using that billing to push u off knowing as a student u certainly cant afford that amount.make una dey try sabi read naija babes biko.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by chukzyfcbb: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
xendra:

But how is she out of his league, when she can't afford these basics as a student?

What about her parents ? It's either She is broke and hungry or she just wants to scare the guy away coz she doesn't dig him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nobody:

Absolutely No one:

Ashawo boy: I wanna date you swears

4 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by xendra: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

But how is she out of his league, when she can't afford these basics as a student?

What about her parents ? It's either She is broke and hungry or she just wants to scare the guy away coz she doesn't dig him
no, she is out of his league because of the taste she has acquired in what ever way. wherever she is getting the money is not your business. if you cant afford her leave her alone simple.

there are girls that dont care about taste, if you give dem 5k dey will sing your praise and there are girl who giving them 50k won't mean much to them. go for your level, no need to shame anyone.

5 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by chukzyfcbb: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
xendra:
no, she is out of his league because of the taste she has acquired in what ever way. wherever she is getting the money is not your business. if you cant afford her leave her alone simple.

there are girls that dont care about taste, if you give dem 5k dey will sing your praise and there are girl who giving them 50k won't mean much to them. go for your level, no need to shame anyone.
A girl whose dad cannot afford student basics like Hostel fee, School fees and faculty fees should not talk about Class/having high taste.

If her Dad/Mom can't afford those despite sending her to school, she should be humble.

I so much detest Proud people, you know you are financially not there, You know your Family is struggling yet you act like you are the daughter or Son of Dangote.

Me and such people can never roll!

If this is your idea of a chick with taste, your sense of reasoning is below par!

#Pun intended

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Rextizzy: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ardar:
You must be a tacha fan

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queen Shows Off The Money She Made From Sex. Shows Off Sex Skill / When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. / The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.