Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Buying Nigeria Used Car On Nairaland Is A Total Waste Of Money. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buying Nigeria Used Car On Nairaland Is A Total Waste Of Money. (3619 Views)

My Experience Buying Nigeria Used Car / 'I Love Buying Nigeria Made Vehicles " The Bill Board I Saw In Iwo / Guide To Buying A Nigerian Used Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buying Nigeria Used Car On Nairaland Is A Total Waste Of Money. by dicksonadams(m): 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
johnmartus:
Honda A.k.A EOD.

Please I am interested in the car will give you 70k
Re: Buying Nigeria Used Car On Nairaland Is A Total Waste Of Money. by doggedfighter(f): 12:55am On Dec 02, 2019
Are you pricing car or a bag of crayfish?

1 Like

Re: Buying Nigeria Used Car On Nairaland Is A Total Waste Of Money. by sacx: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2019
johnmartus:
Mumu only used stick to checked the oil. He didn't have scan machine. He only driven it .

Na kazeem be that na, they will wreck you. It may even be possible that the fault with the car is one that needs a small check. Change mechanic and get a scan tool for your personal use.
Re: Buying Nigeria Used Car On Nairaland Is A Total Waste Of Money. by johnmartus(m): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2019
Thank you bro.
sacx:

Na kazeem be that na, they will wreck you. It may even be possible that the fault with the car is one that needs a check. Change mechanic and get a scan tool for your personal use.

1 Like

Re: Buying Nigeria Used Car On Nairaland Is A Total Waste Of Money. by adslipps: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2019
johnmartus:
Of course i have bad experience for bought a car on nairaland. The first car I own was bought here. Honestly i don't know if the guy used charm to cover my face and that of my mechanic. A week after i bought the car i discovered that the car is not moving no matter how i press the gas.
I called the mechanic the idiot said its a fuel pump.l asked him to get the pump and he did, although the fuel pump work for a moment but later the car wouldn't still move when its hot.And after the car warm up it will started working normally until it get hot again.
When the car want to kill me financially i abandoned it. Bought countless of fuel pump and rewire fed fat from me. After 2 months later i got tokubo from a reliable person. Since i bought the new car i have never fix anything from the car.
Share your experience.

I’m suspecting gear box failure. Ur gearbox fibre don burn to ashes
Re: Buying Nigeria Used Car On Nairaland Is A Total Waste Of Money. by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2019
Never ever buy a used car unless it's from the owner direct. These middleman agents/dealers are all scammers!
Re: Buying Nigeria Used Car On Nairaland Is A Total Waste Of Money. by johnmartus(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2019
grin cheesy
ModelX:
Never ever buy a used car unless it's from the owner direct. These middleman agents/dealers are all scammers!
Re: Buying Nigeria Used Car On Nairaland Is A Total Waste Of Money. by MedicH: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
johnmartus:
Wrong advice. Jiji is a home for all fraudulent transactions

Falsehood. A guy advertised Avalon limited on jiji i checked it out it turned out he is living next street. I checked the car it was superb.

Stop propagating falsehood man.

U bought used EOD 350k and u expect all to be well. Gazz the automaestro will charge u 10k to inspect but u cant pay his bills then u saw a mad man dressed in rags and mistook him for a mechanic. He looked at the car and told ur olodo self it's wonderful. Sorry for yourself
Re: Buying Nigeria Used Car On Nairaland Is A Total Waste Of Money. by johnmartus(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
MedicH:

Falsehood. A guy advertised Avalon limited on jiji i checked it out it turned out he is living next street. I checked the car it was superb.

Stop propagating falsehood man.

U bought used EOD 350k and u expect all to be well. Gazz the automaestro will charge u 10k to inspect but u cant pay his bills then u saw a mad man dressed in rags and mistook him for a mechanic. He looked at the car and told ur olodo self it's wonderful. Sorry for yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

2000 Toyota Avensis- Naija Used (super Sound ) / 2007 Range Rover Super Charged Sport:5.9 M Naira;see Picture,+229-99748098 / 2 Clean Units Of Peugeot 307 Available For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.