Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

How Many Prophets Do We Have In Nigeria? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Prophets Do We Have In Nigeria? (728 Views)

Do I Need To Confirm My Calling From Many Prophets Before Starting My Ministry? / Why Many Prophets And Kings Of Old Desired To Hear What The Law Of Christ Says / Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Prophets Do We Have In Nigeria? by MetaPhysical: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
I saw a news today of a prophet predicting outcome of Anthony Joshua's fight.

How many prophets do we have in this country, and what is their mission?
Re: How Many Prophets Do We Have In Nigeria? by healthserve(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Don't quote the baba out of context biko. He said what Anthony must to to win the night not that he'll win the fight. I predict not prophesy o that this will be a tough match grin
Re: How Many Prophets Do We Have In Nigeria? by 1Sharon(f): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
None. They are all liars.
Re: How Many Prophets Do We Have In Nigeria? by MetaPhysical: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
healthserve:
Don't quote the baba out of context biko. He said what Anthony must to to win the night not that he'll win the fight. I predict not prophesy o that this will be a tough match grin

Thanks for setting records straight, I appreciate people that love and speak to facts.

On a separate note, and in line to topic, how many prophets do we have in Nigeria gaan?

Here in Lagos, one multi occupant, multi story building can have five churches and more than three prophets. Not to talk of the street....

Whats going on?
Re: How Many Prophets Do We Have In Nigeria? by healthserve(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Thanks for setting records straight, I appreciate people that love and speak to facts.

On a separate note, and in line to topic, how many prophets do we have in Nigeria gaan?

Here in Lagos, one multi occupant, multi story building can have five churches and more than three prophets. Not to talk of the street....

Whats going on?

Thanks for being rational and objective despite been on the otherwise of the table.

Go to the average prophetic deliverance church for a few services and you'll understand. The devil and his armies have seriously done damage to many lives and destinies. To redeem mankind, heaven sends emissaries. There are many of us. I am not ashamed to be associated with ministry. I swear I'll die if I don't do ministry

In the past five years for example I know how many troubled persons from this forum have needed my stewardship. Its God who meet their needs not me. As I speak I have like five to train mentor and help me become grounded, not me though, but as our Father empowers me Sir

Cc JesusJnr
Re: How Many Prophets Do We Have In Nigeria? by MetaPhysical: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:
None. They are all liars.

If i list top ten social ills that is oppressive in society the commercialization...or "monetization" of religion will sit in the top rank.

It is bad that government is oppressive and self-preserving but the institution of faith one would run to for hope and relief is a worse predator than the rulers we fear.

1 Like

Re: How Many Prophets Do We Have In Nigeria? by MetaPhysical: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
healthserve:

Thanks for being rational and objective despite been on the otherwise of the table.

Go to the average prophetic deliverance church for a few services and you'll understand. The devil and his armies have seriously done damage to many lives and destinies. To redeem mankind, heaven sends emissaries. There are many of us. I am not ashamed to be associated with ministry. I swear I'll die if I don't do ministry

In the past five years for example I know how many troubled persons from this forum have needed my stewardship. Its God who meet their needs not me. As I speak I have like five to train mentor and help me become grounded, not me though, but as our Father empowers me Sir

Cc JesusJnr

Good! Are you a prophet?
Re: How Many Prophets Do We Have In Nigeria? by healthserve(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Good! Are you a prophet?

I'm just a humble Christian Sir. I leave title to my Father
Re: How Many Prophets Do We Have In Nigeria? by MetaPhysical: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
healthserve:

I'm just a humble Christian Sir. I leave title to my Father

What, or who is a prophet?

What makes someone a prophet and another person not.....? In other words, is there some exam or certification paper that tests a person's knowledge in a body of skills for ministering?
Re: How Many Prophets Do We Have In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

What, or who is a prophet?

What makes someone a prophet and another person not.....? In other words, is there some exam or certification paper that tests a person's knowledge in a body of skills for ministering?
do you want to become a prophet or something.?

1 Like

Re: How Many Prophets Do We Have In Nigeria? by MetaPhysical: 2:09am On Dec 02, 2019
Tosinex:
do you want to become a prophet or something.?

Aaah, if me become prophet for Naija na girls go dey rush me o! grin grin

cc
Rekhina
Amatarasha
Re: How Many Prophets Do We Have In Nigeria? by Rekhina(f): 7:35am On Dec 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Aaah, if me become prophet for Naija na girls go dey rush me o! grin grin

cc
Rekhina
Amatarasha
pastor weaver

(1) (Reply)

Eating In A Dream / Existence Precedes Essence (existentialism) / Nigeria Please Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.