Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

55 Party Chairmen Reject PDP Call For Mahmood Yakubu's Resignation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 55 Party Chairmen Reject PDP Call For Mahmood Yakubu's Resignation (10450 Views)

South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? / 37 SDP Chairmen Reject Gana, Fault Ruling / 2019: SDP Chairmen Reject Jerry Gana, Vow To Vacate Ruling Against Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 55 Party Chairmen Reject PDP Call For Mahmood Yakubu's Resignation by AMvanquish: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Re: 55 Party Chairmen Reject PDP Call For Mahmood Yakubu's Resignation by AMvanquish: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Re: 55 Party Chairmen Reject PDP Call For Mahmood Yakubu's Resignation by Chimookigwe: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
nototribalist:
I said it.

I've always said it that APC was the one that created all those mushroom parties,

but my friends keep doubting me. They're created to distract Nigerians and deceive them.

They weren't created to win anything.

APC also created CUPP headed by that flatheaded idiot called Ugoshiyere. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: 55 Party Chairmen Reject PDP Call For Mahmood Yakubu's Resignation by damade16(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
chukel:
Did any of the zombies above read the opening thread? Just to run and comment like fowl. Pdp opposed card reader in supreme Court in wike's case. Supreme Court ruled in their favor that voters register supercedes card reader records. Now inec is relying on that judgement saying they circumvented card reader. Same pdp is condemning what they brought into existence and what handed over victory to wike in his first term. U can't celebrate when it favors you and cry blue murder when it doesn't on the same matter. Useless party with no ideals

God bless you my brother.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 55 Party Chairmen Reject PDP Call For Mahmood Yakubu's Resignation by Pecca: 12:24am On Dec 02, 2019
And non of them has a councillor at the local council level. Prove me wrong!!
Re: 55 Party Chairmen Reject PDP Call For Mahmood Yakubu's Resignation by surgical: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2019
lonelydora:
Mahmood Yakubu is the worst INEC boss Nigeria has ever had. He has no business leading even a street light committee not to talk of INEC that requires integrity.

Even Maurice Iwu beta pass am.
The funny thing is that he lies with a straight face that you will be tempted to believe him

1 Like

Re: 55 Party Chairmen Reject PDP Call For Mahmood Yakubu's Resignation by VanGun: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
ijelovve:
There was a major crack among the country’s opposition political parties on Sunday after 55 national chairmen of political parties rejected the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) call for the resignation of the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Mahmood Yakubu.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo
The PDP had last Thursday asked the INEC chief to resign over statements allegedly credited to two INEC Commissioners; Festus Okoye and Haruna Mohammed, that the “card readers were circumvented” in elections conducted by the Commission.

The party, in a statement issued on Thursday by its National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, said the statements were admissions that the November 16 governorship elections in Kogi and Bayelsa, as well as the Kogi West senatorial polls, were rigged.

But the 55 party chairmen, who came together under the aegis of Forum of Chairmen of Nigeria Political Parties, disagreed with the PDP on the call and rejected the party’s position on the efficacy of the smart card reader used at the polls.

The Chairman of the forum, Chief Perry Opara, in a statement issued on Sunday on behalf of the group, insisted that the PDP’s position was not only in bad faith but did not also represent the forum.

The statement read: “It is clear to even less political minds that the smart card reader’s efficacy has been politically and judicially neutralized and it must be mentioned that this was largely done by members of the PDP who argued before the Supreme Court against its relevance in relation to the voter register.

“The Supreme Court only agreed with the arguments of the PDP and therefore neutralized the smart card reader.

“The PDP should therefore not run with the hare and hunt with the hounds. The PDP cannot be crying wolf now when it earlier celebrated the judgments which nullified the Card Readers as a victory for democracy.

“The position of the Supreme Court which for now is the law makes the voter register the final proof of the accreditation of voters. Hence, making the record of the card reader inadmissible in court as proof of accreditation.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/55-party-chairmen-reject-pdp-call-for-inec-chiefs-resignation/amp/

Only In Naija
Re: 55 Party Chairmen Reject PDP Call For Mahmood Yakubu's Resignation by adm212144: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
payperpost:
election under APC means coup d'etat

this is how APC operates.

challenge election that brought you to Senate

organized new election

use violence , yahama bello thugs, security personals and inec to rig you out

if you are very tough, women leader would be roasted and election will be declared inconclusive

then, they will rig you out with ijebu gari vote counting method

this same method will be used to return Akpabio to Senate
who’S fault .we will only talk on Nairaland,no action .nobody is going to fight for us .we will ourself.if Nigeria can use mob on a thief that steals yam then why can’t they protect their right ,I mean all fundamental human right .we should do it with everything we have .i find out that the only tools been used by politicians are thugs and media .we know all of them we are seeing them ,let’s use the energy we use on media on them first ,I believe no politician can survive without thugs under this APC .Then wage war on them .we just need scapegoat.thats all but we can’t fight .Look at Iraq ,chile ,Sudan ,Bolivia .they have all pushed bad politicians and open way to transparency.continue wailing on social media without action .continue
Re: 55 Party Chairmen Reject PDP Call For Mahmood Yakubu's Resignation by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
adm212144:
who’S fault .we will only talk on Nairaland,no action .nobody is going to fight for us .we will ourself.if Nigeria can use mob on a thief that steals yam then why can’t they protect their right ,I mean all fundamental human right .we should do it with everything we have .i find out that the only tools been used by politicians are thugs and media .we know all of them we are seeing them ,let’s use the energy we use on media on them first ,I believe no politician can survive without thugs under this APC .Then wage war on them .we just need scapegoat.thats all but we can’t fight .Look at Iraq ,chile ,Sudan ,Bolivia .they have all pushed bad politicians and open way to transparency.continue wailing on social media without action .continue
OGA you don vex, this is hate speech, death by hanging
Re: 55 Party Chairmen Reject PDP Call For Mahmood Yakubu's Resignation by Coolgent(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
nototribalist:
I said it.

I've always said it that APC was the one that created all those mushroom parties,

but my friends keep doubting me. They're created to distract Nigerians and deceive them.

They weren't created to win anything.
From 2014 to date APC created about 20 Political parties, their only motive is to show support to APC and its government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace / FCTA Seals Ministry Of Works, Merit House, FCC, Others / 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.