Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians (48199 Views)

Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari / NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest / Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by SenecaTheYonger: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2019
I will support that social media bill 100% if the death by hanging bill for corrupt official is signed first.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by anonimi: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by DarloDarlington: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2019

Buy your leather shoes @ 20% discount
Black and brown available
Sizes:44&45
Payment: on delivery
Delivery free to Lagos and Ibadan (1-3days)

Serious buyers only!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by anonimi: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2019
Esseite:
With this astounding backlash, you wont hear from Aisha again for months.

What makes you think that she has any iota of shame in her akara-frying body of the other room

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2215185_cajsadpweaamqov_jpegafa6ac10c427a3c9b127c5d0381eed26

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by kinibigdeal(m): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2019
Elishh1:
Oj

Don't be scam by this guy. Be warned
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by anonimi: 9:14am On Dec 02, 2019
J2381:
This is really funny

Please why is it funny

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by OnyesomJ(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2019
Why she go implement such Punishment
When she knew her members might fall victim if it’s agree to install it in the Law ...
This kind Law go instill Fear for those yeye politicians
China don’t Tolerate Nonsense !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Acidosis(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2019
LOL. Masses don suffer for this country.
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2019
koffsman:
I guess she didn't see this coming she should learn to control her loose mouth and also it will really be nice to see our so called pen robbers we call politicians get hanged grin

I hope her mouth is the only part of her body that is loose. Some have suggested that one murderous animal from Kogi State may have access to her other room.
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 02, 2019
This 'oza room' lady has erased every iota of doubt i have about her forthrightness!

Lil wonder the redundant tyrant branded her 'oza room' property!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Samnavy: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2019
The bubu will also follow hang grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by idiagbo86(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2019
This country sef,just for the interest of the few thieves leading this country a bill is supported against the wailing of the masses.its such a pity.May God help us,Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by tollyboy5(m): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2019
Jumoke355:
What is blogging, how can I start blogging, how can I start making money from blogging, is blogging profitable? You got all these questions and more? Why not join my WhatsApp FREE training class as I journey through this topic 'BLOGGING'...
TEACHING OUTLINE
*Basic Fundamental Of Blogging
*Getting A Blog And Design
*Blog Management
*Search Engine Optimization [ S.E O] Procedures
*Career In Blogging
*Money Matter (AdSense Application&Affiliate)
*AdSense Application Issues And How To Resolve It
Again the training is absolutely FREE!!!
If interested, comment your WhatsApp number here or message the number on the banner (+234703609090909...
are you a transgender? undecided
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by dcrested(m): 9:43am On Dec 02, 2019
The president, Senate and the other leaders don't know their priorities. What a SHAME!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by drezzyx(m): 9:46am On Dec 02, 2019
I will really love it if they can pass the bill,where corrupt office holder or politician must die by hanging.
Then they are free to regulate social media or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by biolashonde: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2019
*Freshly Pressed For Today 2/12/19*

✅Are you in need of traffic for your blog?

✅Do you want to be a pro at creating eye popping headlines for your articles?

✅Do you need a powerful networking marketing prospecting script that will help you recruit more people into your network marketing circle?

If Yes!

Help your self with these links:

▪� FREE Website Traffic on Autopilot with this WordPress Plugin �� https://prepme.com.ng/blog/free-website-traffic-on-autopilot-with-this-wordpress-plugin/

▪� How to Create Good Headlines for Your Google Ads ��� https://prepme.com.ng/blog/how-to-create-good-headlines-for-your-google-ads/

▪� My Favorite Indirect Network Marketing Prospecting Script That Gets Prospects Curious And Interested ��� https://prepme.com.ng/blog/my-favorite-indirect-network-marketing-prospecting-script-that-gets-prospects-curious-and-interested/

You have access to many more videos and articles that will make you earn more online!

Have a fun filled week ahead...

Kindly Share with others and drop a comment! �

*Powered by PrepMe Nigeria*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Agbons1991(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2019
This country we like to copy but can't implement... China is strong enough to hang politicians that are found guilty of crime....

In Nigeria the poor citizens will be killed.. And politicians will walk free by saying what so ever they feel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Racoon(m): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by OBIPLUS(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2019
The drama Is getting interest, there is this igbo adage that says , "obu madu ndu na agu".
God will help us in this country. Meanwhile check my signature.

SALES, Industrial kitchen, restaurant, hotel and bakery equipments such as gas oven, shawama machine, toaster, roasters, popcorn machine, icecream machine, deep plantain fryer machine, ice machine , industrial freezers, supermarket shelve, weighing machine,plantain deep fryer machine, bread/ dough spiral mixer, water dispenser , food processors of all kinds, water production equipments, supply trucks of all kinds etc.
For prices, call or whatsapp +2348063389700.
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by igbesachick: 10:09am On Dec 02, 2019
china has never executed any corrupt funtionaries. and it is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

how can you expect a one-party government , in china, to supervise itself ? even morons know the answer.

and , why china bothers to hit corruption? just because corruption is unstoppable over there. i have never heard finland government hitting corruption. they , finland, have no curruption at all.
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by colossus91(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2019
well I see this as a way to reduce the population of Nigeria smh
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by igbesachick: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2019
the corruption in china is so profound and systematical that, simpletons as africans can never understand its depth.

in china , corruption is much more than embezzlement.

a country existing for 5000 years , is a hopeless shithole, every thought that crosses in chinese heads, is anti-human, fascism-like, as-ancient-as-sin.
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by BOFREJO(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If the Social media bill is passed...I'd be a victim.
If the Corrupt official bill is passed, I'd also be a victim.

I pray God gives the leaders the strength to withstand criticisms and I also pray he gives the masses the energy to overlook corrupt officials.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Kingpele(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=84536724] shocked

If the Social media bill is passed...I'd be a victim.
If the Corrupt official bill is passed, I'd also be a victim.

I pray God gives the leaders the strength to withstand criticisms and I also pray he gives the masses the energy to overlook corrupt officials.

[Hahahaha u are not well
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by AnanseK(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2019
When the person who knows her best ( Buhari) says his unelected wife belongs to the kitchen, you criticized him.
Now is your turn to be hanged for “hate speech “.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by igbesachick: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2019
the corruption in china is so profound and systematical that, simpletons as africans can never understand its depth.

in china , corruption is much more than embezzlement.

a country existing for 5000 years , is a hopeless shithole, every thought that crosses in chinese heads, is anti-human, fascism-like, as-ancient-as-sin.

for example, in china, a chinese is usually brainwashed from cradle to tomb, he has no idea which is more important, his parents or his country. and he is afraid of his own country, he zips his mouth, he is confused, he guesses all foreigners are faring happily than he, and thus he hates foreigners, as the chinese government wishes him to .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Kenzboi1(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2019
They failed to understand that without criticism government cannot improve
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Tedpgrass: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2019
jaxxy:
Hahaha I love Nigerians we don’t dull grin

Nigerians are very patient Bt when Buhari or that rubber stamp senate crosses the line they will know Nigerians are not stupid or cowards.

If we did it for Pdp we can sure do it for Apc.

Disagree

If recent election results are to be analysed.

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by igbesachick: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2019
the happy chinese :

no idea what is facebook, not curious to know, arrogant to be confined to their own copycat facebook which is wetchat. ,

no right to vote, no idea what is voting and fair play. in primary schools, 8 year old kids bribe classmates to win the "monitor" -head of the class, and parents , for their kids ,bribing teachers too.

no chance to communicate with foreigner, no speaking english, feel inferior to expats, and strong xenophobia, but as a meek asian race they vent their hatred among themselves. it LOOKS good and friendly for foreigners , especially those staying for a short while.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by dederocs(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2019
We should apply Chinese measures in dealing with rogue politicians, this is the solution to our fundamental problems of inadequate infrastructure, and uneven wealth distribution. public revenue embezzlement and waste of public funds and revenue us the greatest enemy of Nigeria, this is the core issue, causing crime, premature deaths and frustration across the land. We voted you politician to solve this fundamental problems, not using that office for selfish ends.
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Nostradamus: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2019
golddare:
I think Nigerians should make the deal with the NASS. Go ahead with the SMB but with death sentence to corrupt public officials bill. I believe this will change the narrative.
if the social media bill will come with hanging for corrupt politicians,then I don't think Nigerians will kick against the social media bill again. We will all accept it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria / Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone / Goldesia: The Name Earlier Proposed For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.