Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians (48202 Views)

Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari / NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest / Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by J2381: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2019
anonimi:

Please why is it funny
because it is funny.
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by igbesachick: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2019
this "china is so good" myth, is coming from the media, manipulated by chinese oversea diplomatic missions. and the local people, most of whom having never been to china, adds the credibility of this myth.

go to that shithole country called china, and you will know something.

since china can influence the pedaguoge of nigerian and some other cointries media , it can easily brainwash their own people.

wait for that day, your son is dying of mal nutrition , while the internet is singing the praise of a corrupt official, and this is what is going on in china. in china , you will be banned or put into jail, if you relate something about the government.

think about it!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by jaxxy(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2019
Tedpgrass:

Disagree

If recent election results are to be analysed.

This is not about elections, our electoral process and system have been in shambles so until we overhaul our process the rigging will continue on both sides and will be hard to prove.

I’m talking about bad policies and economic reforms, Nigerians can only be patient for so long Bt when that red line is cross I’m sure we will do what is necessary. Nigerians are patient and smtmes docile bt not stupid or cowards.
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Jumoke355(f): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2019
tollyboy5:

are you a transgender? undecided
Lol
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by igbesachick: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2019
according to china's standard, all of you , who have said something in this thread, should be banned forever, and some of you should be executed, namely those who write down the names of the nigerian political leaders.

yes, china has bread, but at least you would not die so quick in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Angelfrost(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If the Social media bill is passed...I'd be a victim.
If the Corrupt official bill is passed, I'd also be a victim.

I pray God gives the leaders the strength to withstand criticisms and I also pray he gives the masses the energy to overlook corrupt officials.

In plain speech... God should keep Nigeria stagnant and backward. I see your patriotism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by degamemaster(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2019
Aisha don cast. Anyways, zombies will still defend her.
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by golddare: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2019
Nostradamus:
if the social media bill will come with hanging for corrupt politicians,then I don't think Nigerians will kick against the social media bill again. We will all accept it.

That's my point, intact there wont be need for hate speech again because everyone will behave.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by tollyboy5(m): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2019
Jumoke355:

Lol
nice gesture! you knw even shout sef! grin @ pics it's not really clear but that lady is a beautiful corper , brown skin and she's thick 4 my liking. if you're the person no vex 4 my previous statement I like u wink

modified: as a technologist and still yet to graduate I feel u should find a better hustle and get certified. do professional courses it would make you stand out cheers
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Tofuture(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2019
LabDNA:
A God-fearing legislator should sponsor a bill to hang corrupt politicians, let's see the senators that will argue against it.
Hope you remember that, this is Nigeria where everybody is a criminal... Surely they won't propose something like that.
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by SolarHub(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2019
Sure

Check my signature now
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Horus(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCKLmQB9oFE

Death Penalty for Corruption in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by bizhop01: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
That women have only one problem,
which is sex starve.
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by debetmx(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Aisha never loved us.

She was only fighting the cabal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Btruth: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
.......don't mind her. She don eat belleful nii jare.
o nii radarada.
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Ajibade123(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
They knew social media is the only way to Check their wrongdoings foolish people

see 14 ways to create an online store from scratch
https://explicitsuccess.com/working-online-while-studying/
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Blessings4me(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
clarocuzioo:
It's unfortunate this woman got herself entangled with this mess, considering how Nigerians stood and spoke out for her when the Dauras where playing chess with her.

Now she has really shown that she is no different from her husband.

Somebody should also remind her that in China, there is nothing like office of the first lady.

Those that rode on the good will of social media now want to burn the bridge after crossing over to the other side.

Who have issued hate speech in this country more than Buhari, with his "dogs and baboon will soak in blood", statement.

That statement was way more than a hate speech, it was a threat to national security... Animal in human skin- Fela.
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by koffsman(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Well good for her and the said animal may hunter find them both and give them what they deserve
Hedonini:

I hope her mouth is the only part of her body that is loose. Some have suggested that one murderous animal from Kogi State may have access to her other room.
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by icankel: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Esseite:
With this astounding backlash, you wont hear from Aisha again for months.
u mean she will go on vacation again
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kenturkey048:

-dimwit
Sarki-dimwit

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Staro: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Aw
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Legendguru: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
All of them will be hanged in one day of death penalty can be implemented for corruption
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Bloggersp: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
chriskosherbal:
@DeLordEmperor wrote, “I agree with Aisha Buhari that China regulates TV. Aisha should also agree with China on the policy of hanging corrupt politicians. She should also agree with China on limiting the family members of their politicians from studying and living abroad.”

grin cheesy I swear this guy nu get joy...
cheesy i feel say na only me see am
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Efegoma(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hahaha nothing we no go hear or see for this APC corrupgrovment .
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by betwo: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
The cabal will feel like hang ko hang ni
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by ddeola: 2:34am On Dec 03, 2019
Then, Aisha and her husband will be hanged grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians by Freeman59: 2:42am On Dec 03, 2019
Racoon:
Aisha Buhari volte face is not unusual but just the notorious hallmark of anything APC; penchant for lies, deception, hypocrisy & tyranny.

Now as she has been challenged let's see if she will agree to the speedy death sentence China practice for public corruption since she now wants the country's model of social media regulation.

Anything short of that, thunder will fire her and her family.Karma will surely come calling

The caption right at his last post reads: I BELONG TO EVERYONE, I BELONG TO NOBODY. A direct contradiction and in his mind it's meant to be a sensational line. Somehow ppl buy that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead / Goldesia: The Name Earlier Proposed For Nigeria / Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.