Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School (52358 Views)

Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School / UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results / Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by agrowell: 7:30am On Dec 02, 2019
Guys said I should tell the OP that her CV is not complete. Where is her marital status?

1 Like

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by kuuljay(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2019
If I no marry Igbo girl wetin I gain for this life

1 Like

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Benbelor(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2019
This girl was really brilliant back then in school.. Always in the library and also a good socialite.

She was the shy and book warm type. I'm so happy for her

2 Likes

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Antara0503(m): 7:56am On Dec 02, 2019
MrHighSea:
Intelligent. Yeah
Sentence her to life without makeup and see for yourself.
hmmmmm#deep
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by midnighter(f): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
Ipob girls and their sexually transmitted degrees.
tufiakwa

Nkakad
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

Nkakad
who has been teaching u all this offensive words? I hope if I also use the ones in Igbo language u won't be offended?
anyway see ya lerra in the evening and have a nice day
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by midnighter(f): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
who has been teaching u all this offensive words? I hope if I also use the ones in Igbo language u won't be offended?
anyway see ya lerra in the evening and have a nice day

Unam ikot
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Burgerlomo: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2019
Beauty with brain. Congratulations cool
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by nick50(m): 8:36am On Dec 02, 2019
Its our culture, being successful is in our DNA. Anambra amaka!,Igbo Amaka!!!
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Mekenz(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2019
Macon1212:

Olojukokoro
meaning?
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Viktor10: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2019
Please oooooo she dis not graduate with First class from university she is my senior in that faculty she came out with Second Class Upper she is not even the best Graduating student of her set but every other thing is true about her.... Please get your information correct before spreading fake information.....But the girl is extremely intelligent though and God fearing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Viktor10: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=Newguyhere post=84537361]all what men eventually need from her is pussy. she can keep her first class whatever in her pocket undecided Idgaf!!
I want a housewife not a courtroom wife.
Shove your degrees down your ass.

That reminds me, no be one female lawyer stab her husband to death a year back.. Lol
[/quote

Foooooolllllll she is already Married to a Rich Man who loves her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by mrwonlasewonie: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2019
Newguyhere:
all what men eventually need from her is pussy. she can keep her first class whatever in her pocket undecided Idgaf!!

That reminds me, no be one female lawyer stab her husband to death a year back.. Lol
diary of a narcissistic man that can never be happy with the success of a woman since it has nothing to do with worshipping him or his stippid ego

2 Likes

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Greatfullheart: 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
SHE'S MY KIND OF GIRL. GIRL OF MY DREAMS

2 Likes

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by lebete3000: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ausrichie:

Biggest bullshit I have ever heard.

Secondary School Leaver spotted cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by izubext007: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
She Should Get Married To A Pharm.
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Ajibade123(m): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2019
Congratulations to her what an achievement
see tips on how to concentrate on studies when in love https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-concentrate-on-study-when-in-love/
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Defenderalert(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2019
Newguyhere:
all what men eventually need from her is pussy. she can keep her first class whatever in her pocket undecided Idgaf!!

Bad belle. I hope your child drops out of school just like you obviously did.. Last year a pepper seller stabbed her keke driver husband to death too. Education is not the reason behind violence. Okay?

My daughter wants to study law and i see this young lady as an inspiration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Defenderalert(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2019
God bless you girl. Your parents must be proud.

1 Like

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Defenderalert(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
diary of a narcissistic man that can never be happy with the success of a woman since it has nothing to do with worshipping him or his stippid ego

Newguyhere is a jealous drop out. No mind am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Defenderalert(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
just see this one lipsrsealed
You posted a thread sometime last two months or so asking if there are intelligent Nigerian girls,here's one intelligent girl who has achieved far more that what you will ever achieve,and now it's pv$$y you're asking for
Broda wey mumu

Newguyhere is a jealous drop out. Reminds me of frustrated people like Ubunja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Defenderalert(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2019
Men need her to pass her intelligent genes on to their kids. You marry for pussy you end up with pvssy brained miscreants with no value . Cc:Ubunja. CC Newguyhere. Not people who will marry an Engineer or doctor who scaled through school with near zero grades with their "illiterate" brains. This one na correct woman.
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Newguyhere: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Tbh I don't really expect much from a queef huffer such as yourself cheesy
Defenderalert:
Men need her to pass her intelligent genes on to their kids. You marry for pussy you end up with pvssy brained miscreants with no value . Cc:Ubunja. CC Newguyhere. Not people who will marry an Engineer or doctor who scaled through school with near zero grades with their "illiterate" brains. This one na correct woman.
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Defenderalert(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Newguyhere:
Tbh I don't really expect much from a queef huffer such as yourself cheesy

Kikikikiki and what shall i say to a jealous drop out?

1 Like

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by AuntLaVIV(f): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
letu:
What's the meaning of Mekowulu can someone help with the meaning because this my first time of hearing such name.

Can't figure out the name though
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by AuntLaVIV(f): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock / Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.