Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland (1480 Views)

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by jojocity: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
I saw this tweet and out of my kind gesture, I'm sharing it on this platform.
What is the message from this tweet. Do you agree as a lady
#Let'sTalk.

Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by jojocity: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Continuation

Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nonsense!!!

After fvcking all them girls you go find better one go marry. Who con get all the spoilt ones ?
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by jojocity: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
stupidity:
Nonsense!!!

After fvcking all them girls you go find better one go marry. Who con get all the spoilt ones ?

Did you read the tweet above?
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Nne5: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
The men marry women who'll improve them that's absolutely right, but it's same for the women. The females mostly marry those more financially stable.
Using Regina Daniels as case study here.
So it's a win-win for both genders.

1 Like

Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
jojocity:

Did you read the tweet above?
He is obviously too stupid to read it all lol

1 Like

Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Slawormir: 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by mezarddinny: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
true but many women won't listen, once they aren't married at 29, they become jittery and settle for less just to bear MRS

2 Likes

Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
omokoginimi:
He is obviously too stupid to read it all lol
haaaa!!! You wan try me ni!!?? You called me stupid?
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Jaybnjamin(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
The more reason to believe that romantic love is just a mirage. People love for selfish reasons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by chigoizie7(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
You see those female doctors that got married to money bags in main market? They are the real deal. They help the husband in the society and raise good and intelligent kids.

Do you know what most of them get in return?

A chance to open their own private hospital in no distant time, because that main market man will go to any length to make those dreams come true, and it is a win win situation for both of them. Just tell them anytime you are ready to own your own hospital, they will hand you the keys sharp sharp.

If you are a banker, they will get their rich friends to patronize you and boost your portfolio abi na cabal.

If you are an entrepreneur, na that side talk finish, they will find you.

But if you keep carrying nyash and breast , snapping pictures up and down and posting on social media, hmmm, I pity you.

1 Like

Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Geminita1(f): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
cheesy Reverse psychology kill you there. We all know what men want and we all know what women want. No amount of fabricated stories will change the reality.
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
cheesy Reverse psychology kill you there. We all know what men want and we all know what women want. No amount of fabricated stories will change the reality.
Who are the WE?

1 Like

Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Geminita1(f): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
omokoginimi:
Who are the WE?
Sane people.
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
It's good advice. But even without the advice, women too are choosing wisely these days.
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
Sane people.
Yea, Leroy Sane’s people
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Designerdollars: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bullshit undecided
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by holocron: 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
mezarddinny:
true but many women won't listen, once they aren't married at 29, they become jittery and settle for less just to bear MRS

If they keep waiting and marry at the end of their biological clock (40yrs) then what have they gained?
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
We are on the same track.
Same way we love men that will help us grow,smart men,men with social class,men that will give us at least 100k every month for upkeep,intelligent men and on and on the good list go..Then maybe tall men with pink lips tongue.

But when we list all these things,you all wet your trousers with sweat and term us 'olosho' and gold diggers. embarassed.

Live and let live. wink

3 Likes

Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Amarabae(f): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Go for the right fit, don't settle for less
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Newguyhere: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
are you the right fit? undecided
Are your boobs big, what about your butt? sad
Do you have smooth skin, how about long hair!? And lastly are you a virgin?
If your answer is no to most of these. Then you don't deserve a high quality and financially stable guy undecided
You might be lucky to get one (which I highly doubt) but even if you do, you and I know that you don't deserve him
Amarabae:
Go for the right fit, don't settle for less
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
He's right actually.

A few of us smart ladies have actually realized this.

This is why we reject broke men, men with 'potential' by mouth only,all talk but no action.

We are selective about who we want to end up with.

To all the ladies, level up and date up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
These days, everybody has an essay to write on marriage and love and unfortunately after reading, you will discover that your eyeballs absorbed unnecessary light while going through rubbish, between the male and female who often picks a partner that will better their lives? And he is thinking he posted something great.
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by vincentjk(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Not surprised at all. My neighbour a 29 years old guy wedded a woman in her 40s last month. I don't know how she convinced him but guess the guy plans to be eating the woman's daughter or something.

He doesn't seem to care what outsiders have to say, not his business even angry
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by vincentjk(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
He's right actually.

A few of us smart ladies have actually realized this.

This is why we reject broke men, men with 'potential' by mouth only,all talk but no action.

We are selective about who we want to end up with.

To all the ladies, level up and date up.

What if you should clock 30+ still no husband then what'd you do if you couldn't find that man with "potential" nko?

Btw are you married ma?
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
vincentjk:

What if you should clock 30+ still no husband then what'd you do if you couldn't find that man with "potential" nko?
that's easy, Move out of town, make money, travel, either adopt a child or get a sperm donor, but settling is not worth it, it is not even on the agenda.

A lot of 'evening newspapers' are happier than most married women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by vincentjk(m): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
that's easy, Move out of town, make money, travel, either adopt a child or get a sperm donor, but settling is not worth it, it is not even on the agenda.

A lot of 'evening newspapers' are happier than most married women

Still after getting all these you'll still need a man.

Tonto dike claimed she could do without Churchill or any man then but last week she said she'd sponsor their wedding if only she'd get a man to marry her.

So what do you do when you see yourself in tonto's shoes? Don't you think it's frustrating...
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
vincentjk:

Still after getting all these you'll still need a man.

Tonto dike claimed she could do without Churchill or any man then but last week she said she'd sponsor their wedding if only she'd get a man to marry her.

So what do you do when you see yourself in tonto's shoes? Don't you think it's frustrating...
I am not tonto dike, i never said i don't need a man, i only said i am not settling for any one who isn't worth it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by vincentjk(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I am not tonto dike, i never said i don't need a man, i only said i am not settling for any one who isn't worth it

How do you mean by "settling"please?

You mean you wouldn't settle for less or you're not ready to settle yet. Which one?
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
vincentjk:

How do you mean by "settling"please?

You mean you wouldn't settle for less or you're not ready to settle yet. Which one?
why the sudden interest in my case?
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by vincentjk(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
why the sudden interest in my case?

Not really your case but I'm only studying. Life is all about learning remember
Re: An Advice For Every Lady On Nairaland by boiz2men(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
This is so true... I doubt I will marry an unintelligent female.... I will marry someone who is presentable and representable.

Some of us will build businesses and we want our wives to be an integral member of the board.

Slay queens and ladies who live for their faces, asses and boobs can never be these kind of ladies..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: I Love Girls That Only Wears G-strings / This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her? / I Had My First Sex At Age 28 How Late Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.