Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

I'm Cursed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Cursed (2097 Views)

Could This Be I'm Cursed?? Betting Has Finished Me / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Cursed by ChildOfDoom: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
The things that happens to some one when in trouble, can help tell what the problem is. There are some nascent signs when a lady is pregnant out of wedlock. She vomits intermittently. When a person has Malaria, he or she gets a high fever with heavy eyes.

There are also signs to show i might be cursed. I step on toes and i am living a miserable life. Let me let you in on the problems in my life
Re: I'm Cursed by ChildOfDoom: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
i step on toes unintentionally
i have only been to prison once. So i know the conditions of convicts. No one will intentionally commit an offence, knowing the consequences are severe. I keep stepping on the toes of people who are dear to me. i have a tender heart but my uncontrollable penchant for gambling, keeps making me offend those i love. Maybe i'm cursed and if care is not taken, i may meet my waterloo soon
Re: I'm Cursed by ChildOfDoom: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
I remember my previous job in Benin. My colleagues were really nice to me. They had a listening ear anytime i needed help. This could be because i'm ingenious and smart. I abused their trust and borrowed from all of them to gamble. They never had a hint i used the same pity story for all of them till i fled. They rained curses on me through the phone.

There was a man who took me in when we had serious accommodation problem. Then my mum was sleeping in the store. Do you know i stooped so low to trade on almost any thing in his house to raise money for bet9ja virtual. From necklace of his babe to frozen chicken in fridge to his belt etc. Then i fled. He rained curses on me too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Cursed by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Another episode of the Lamentations of a doomed child

5 Likes

Re: I'm Cursed by ChildOfDoom: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
When i started as an undergraduate in Benin, i was a good and brilliant boy. This can testify to why my fellow students supported me during my addiction with food and cash. They thought it was poverty affecting me. I never let them know it was Bet9ja. I sold almost everything in my room to gamble. I started skipping classes to play the game. I never graduated, to their disappointment. One even borrowed me an Android phone to continue updating our Whatsapp group on lectures' time and its synopsis since i was smart. To his dismay, i gambled with the phone. I borrowed from some of them which i never paid. I feel hurt and ashamed that they don't reply my messages on Facebook. I never meantt to hurt them. I think it's a spirit. Once i hold the mouse to play one or two virtual game, i end up squandering all i have
Re: I'm Cursed by ChildOfDoom: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
The landlord i had in benin then allowed me pay rent on a monthly basis instead of yearly. This was because he saw me as a sincere, young, hustling and ambitious student. The wife was motherly as she sporadically served me from their meals. This was mainly when i was indisposed. I begged them to wait for the rent for some months as i was waiting for my cooperative money to pay one full year. They trusted me and waited. They had big plans for the money. I think one of his sons needed money to enrol an exam. I never wanted them to doubt me but sadly when the money came, virtual took it all. The desire to quickly double the money so i have my share from it, caused me more problems. So i fled with little clothes to my mum's side in Delta State. The landlord said all sorts of curses via text like "e no go better for you". "i go do you strong thing, you go see". May be that's why i'm not making headway
Re: I'm Cursed by ChildOfDoom: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
It has been from one house to the other for refuge. I'm restless. I want a normal life. My addiction makes me miserable. Betting spirit seem hereditary. My dad and mum used to be pool agents. My dad moved over to bet9ja. I never meant to offend him. He sent me to retrieve his cash out of 2,800 and charge his phone. It was the charging of phone that caused my issue today. While waiting for his phone to charge, i staked with his winnings. Then what i did, dawned on me. I tried selling the small phone i am currently using to browse so i settle him, but no body was pricing it more than 500 naira. So i went back home. He rained curses on me like he used to do whenever i misused money. E.g "you crook". You will be like a withered tree". He asked me to go till i returned his money. It was the only money he had to feed for the weekend. I felt bad but what can i do?

The only 'good' news is that, mum and dad are separated, so we have alternative. I am currently at my mum's side. She sobbed and adviced me. I wish to change my addiction badly. Even if it's smoking or drinking
Re: I'm Cursed by Godsonjolly: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
You are blessed. Don't let your the evil thoughts in your mind rule you, take charge over them. There's nothing doomed about you. Just rule those evil thoughts out of your life and see the blessings and glory in you. Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Cursed by Privatepart00: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bleep off dude and end it , if lamenting is all you can do
Re: I'm Cursed by budaatum: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
You seem to not mind deceiving and exploiting others and having them rain down curses on you. Or do you think their cursing will not infect you? Please explain that to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Cursed by vincentjk(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Someone did that to you spiritually, go and seek for help

2 Likes

Re: I'm Cursed by ChildOfDoom: 1:34am On Dec 02, 2019
Godsonjolly:
You are blessed. Don't let your the evil thoughts in your mind rule you, take charge over them. There's nothing doomed about you. Just rule those evil thoughts out of your life and see the blessings and glory in you. Remain blessed.
hmm... thanks
Re: I'm Cursed by ChildOfDoom: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2019
omokoginimi:
Another episode of the Lamentations of a doomed child
sad
Re: I'm Cursed by budaatum: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
Hmm... I'm repulsive because of what I just did. My mum started with her rants again. She insisted I give her the 1500 naira she used to buy fuel for 5 days for the IPassMyNeighbour . We've been experiencing power outage for 3 months now.

I ignored because I have nothing to give her. Although I promised to pay but couldn't meet up. She noticed I was using an earpiece and ignoring her. She pushed my new phone down (worth 30k). The screen cracked in the process. I was made with rage. She noticed and fled to her room. Without premeditation, I went after her and pushed her down. Hmm... The biggest mistake I made out of anger and due to the fact that I'm short-tempered.

I feel bad like the other time I blew her. I had made a decision to avoid her to avoid this situation but she keeps crossing my path. Phewww... Thank God nothing happened to her. I still care but I'm allergic to nagging.
This child seriously needs help!

Re: I'm Cursed by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Imprisonment will help you break the habit. Just one or two years imprisonment. If only one of those you are messing with would lock you up, it would be for your own good at the end. A cell environment will keep you far from that addiction, such that when you come out you will be a changed person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Cursed by Tony142: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
I know your problem and I also know the solution, your problem is your name "Childofdoom" the solution is to change it to "ChildofGrace"

1 Like

Re: I'm Cursed by ChildOfDoom: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
budaatum:
You seem to not mind deceiving and exploiting others and having them rain down curses on you. Or do you think their cursing will not infect you? Please explain that to me.
not of my own volition. it's my addiction
Re: I'm Cursed by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 03, 2019
hmm child of doom.
Eleyi gidi gan o

Have you tried to learn a skill?
Re: I'm Cursed by budaatum: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
not of my own volition. it's my addiction
So, not your responsibility, since something propels you to behave as you do? lilmissfavvy suggested prison. I'd advise you not to wait till someone reports you and go straight to hand yourself to the police. Your addiction can't addict you when you are locked up, though it would not surprise me you can play baba-jebu in jail, but at least you'd only have your fellow prisoners to scam, and they are likely to dish you some prison justice.

Must say its a new one though, and irresponsible that your addiction makes you yahoo and beat your mother and scam your father and those who'd help you. Have you tried Alcoholic Anonymous or an equivalent for gambling? AA don't just treat alcohol but addictions in general or they'd know where to send you.

And take Tony142 and advice in general. You tend not to!

1 Like

Re: I'm Cursed by Forward77(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Imprisonment will help you break the habit. Just one or two years imprisonment. If only one of those you are messing with would lock you up, it would be for your own good at the end. A cell environment will keep you far from that addiction, such that when you come out you will be a changed person.

No, you’re wrong; it will make it worse.
He’s hardened and almost has zero conscience.

The young man never talked about his father(only his mom), he sounds like a fugitive.
The young man needs love, attention and care. Probably, he had a terrible childhood.

He needs someone that can control and train him for a long period. Someone he can fear/respect, someone matured as well that is not judgmental.

I would have asked him to do a few things since he already knows his problem(60% solved), but he won’t adhere to that.

He should take my advise.

Good luck to him

2 Likes

Re: I'm Cursed by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
He has a father, he once narrated how he used his fathers money, and had to leave home. If he needs love/or if love is the solution, how come he keeps hurting the people who have genuinely loved him? Eg. His mother, his friends? He is not a furgitive.
Forward77:

No, you’re wrong; it will make it worse.
He’s hardened and almost has zero conscience.

The young man never talked about his father(only his mom), he sounds like a fugitive.
The young man needs love, attention and care. Probably, he had a terrible childhood.

He needs someone that can control and train him for a long period. Someone he can fear/respect, someone matured as well that is not judgmental.

I would have asked him to do a few things since he already knows his problem(60% solved), but he won’t adhere to that.

He should take my advise.

Good luck to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Cursed by Forward77(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
He has a father, he once narrated how he used his fathers money, and had to leave home. If he needs love/or if love is the solution, how come he keeps hurting the people who have genuinely loved him? Eg. His mother, his friends? He is not a furgitive.

When you’re been deprived of love as a child, 7/10x it makes people go haywire when they become adults.
The story is not complete. Because there’s no smoke without fire.

That’s why i deduced from his actions, reactions in words that he needs love.

Love goes beyond give him food and taking care of him and all that. He needs to be understood and it’s obvious nobody is understanding him out there and that’s why he ran to Nairaland
Re: I'm Cursed by budaatum: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

When you’re been deprived of love as a child, 7/10x it makes people go haywire when they become adults.
The story is not complete. Because there’s no smoke without fire.

That’s why i deduced from his actions, reactions in words that he needs love.

Love goes beyond give him food and taking care of him and all that. He needs to be understood and it’s obvious nobody is understanding him out there and that’s why he ran to Nairaland
You might be basing your opinion on this one thread. I suggest you read his other threads.
Re: I'm Cursed by Forward77(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
I might have done that, but what do you suggest he should do?

budaatum:

You might be basing your opinion on this one thread. I suggest you read his other threads.
Re: I'm Cursed by budaatum: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:
I might have done that, but what do you suggest he should do?

Go gamblers anonymous or church. Both will make him confess so everyone knows not to lend him money. When he becomes part of a community he'd learn to stop being selfish and begin to love himself.

Alternately, write "I am addicted to gambling" on a teeshirt and wear it in the neighbourhood for a month or so. Shame will cure him of his "volition", though, by his history, he'd probably just move on to where he's not known and yahoo all over again because there'd always be people who would say he needs love when what he needs is a kick up the ass. After all, he's seen the destruction gambling has already done to his gambling dad, himself, and poor mum whom he kicks around, and he did advice us to learn from his mistakes, so why isn't he trying to learn from his mistakes?

But that's me. I'm actually surprised at the amount of love op has continued getting in numerous threads on NL - I've below struck out an example him lying to himself. Go read some of his threads if you haven't. You'd be much better informed to maybe change his life.

ChildOfDoom:
I was modest going into the higher institution at first. I wasn't happy with my poor status so I decided to try out alabi. I wanted to live large like other campus guys.

I probably didn't yield to mumsi's advice. she didn't have enough but did not joke with school fees. she sold some wrappers to raise 45k (I inflated what was needed) for the fees.

1 Like

Re: I'm Cursed by Forward77(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
budaatum:

Go gamblers anonymous or church. Both will make him confess so everyone knows not to lend him money. When he becomes part of a community he'd learn to stop being selfish and begin to love himself.

Alternately, write "I am addicted to gambling" on a teeshirt and wear it in the neighbourhood for a month or so. Shame will cure him of his "volition", though, by his history, he'd probably just move on to where he's not known and yahoo all over again because there'd always be people who would say he needs love when what he needs is a kick up the ass. After all, he's seen the destruction gambling has already done to his gambling dad, himself, and poor mum whom he kicks around, and he did advice us to learn from his mistakes, so why isn't he trying to learn from his mistakes?

But that's me. I'm actually surprised at the amount of love op has continued getting in numerous threads on NL - I've below struck out an example him lying to himself. Go read some of his threads if you haven't. You'd be much better informed to maybe change his life.

There’s no doubt, you are right.

But I’m of the opinion that you can not have a temporary solution for a permanent problem (eg.addiction)

Confessing and Church and all that wouldn’t make any impact on him; it’s the same as using makeup to cover rashes when you actually need medication. He will still gain the trust of the supposed support group in the name of “born again” and get back to his old ways. He needs a mentor; someone to control him and teach a new lifestyle and that will take a long time to sink in.
It’s like a dumb child going to tell everyone that he doesn’t t learn and bla bla bla. But what the child actually needs is attention. Get the child a private tutor and you will see the magic.

I think he should heed to first comment which is my official advise.

Thanks!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Cursed by budaatum: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

There’s no doubt, you are right.

But I’m of the opinion that you can not have a temporary solution for a permanent problem (eg.addiction)

Confessing and Church and all that wouldn’t make any impact on him; it’s the same as using makeup to cover rashes when you actually need medication. He will still gain the trust of the supposed support group in the name of “born again” and get back to his old ways. He needs a mentor; someone to control him and teach a new lifestyle and that will take a long time to sink in.
It’s like a dumb child going to tell everyone that he doesn’t t learn and bla bla bla. But what the child actually needs is attention. Get the child a private tutor and you will see the magic.

I think he should heed to first comment which is my official advise.

Thanks!!
He did open a thread seeking an adoptee where I suggested he'd probably scam them too.

He's not a child. He'd get a mentor in gamblers anonymous and church too, who won't lend him money because they'd know what he's like, and he might eventually abhor the shame if he yahoos. But I hope he heeds your better advise, though I expect a new thread from him soon.
Re: I'm Cursed by Forward77(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
budaatum:
He did open a thread seeking an adoptee where I suggested he'd probably scam them too.

He's not a child. He'd get a mentor in gamblers anonymous and church too, who won't lend him money because they'd know what he's like, and he might eventually abhor the shame if he yahoos. But I hope he heeds your better advise, though I expect a new thread from him soon.

If he comes with something new on this again, I might not waste my time commenting on it.

My people have a saying that “too much words aren’t in an evening conversation”

I’ve given him enough advise already, likewise you.
That should be enough for him, if he really needs help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Cursed by budaatum: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

If he comes with something new on this again, I might not waste my time commenting on it.

My people have a saying that “too much words aren’t in an evening conversation”

I’ve given him enough advise already, likewise you.
That should be enough for him, if he really needs help.
"If he really needs help", is exactly the point, and much has been given him including employment/earning offers, but here we still are. Thankfully, it's easy to know if he starts learning because when he does he'd change his name.

I'll keep on at him, and hope.

1 Like

Re: I'm Cursed by white3663: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
It has been from one house to the other for refuge. I'm restless. I want a normal life. My addiction makes me miserable. Betting spirit seem hereditary. My dad and mum used to be pool agents. My dad moved over to bet9ja. I never meant to offend him. He sent me to retrieve his cash out of 2,800 and charge his phone. It was the charging of phone that caused my issue today. While waiting for his phone to charge, i staked with his winnings. Then what i did, dawned on me. I tried selling the small phone i am currently using to browse so i settle him, but no body was pricing it more than 500 naira. So i went back home. He rained curses on me like he used to do whenever i misused money. E.g "you crook". You will be like a withered tree". He asked me to go till i returned his money. It was the only money he had to feed for the weekend. I felt bad but what can i do?

The only 'good' news is that, mum and dad are separated, so we have alternative. I am currently at my mum's side. She sobbed and adviced me. I wish to change my addiction badly. Even if it's smoking or drinking

Self discipline is the triumph of wisdom over desire.
Set a target, don't gamble for 21 days, if you have the guts to meet that target, set out a more ambitious target, 90 days and watch how your life turns out for the better, God's speed bro

1 Like

Re: I'm Cursed by budaatum: 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: I'm Cursed by ChildOfDoom: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Fruit Are You? / Woman Seen Urinating At Lekki Toll Gate (video) / See what this Simp just posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.