Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month (70604 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family / 'Na For Your Mouth Dem Go Hear Simisola Get Belle': Simi Shares Gorgeous Photo / Jackie Appiah Shares Gorgeous Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Expert17:

Mumu post....
CHECK OUT OMOTOLA, if u maintain urself well, u HV no issues........

Genevieve seriously needs a man, but she can't voice it out.... It's not easy
i think if she seriously needs a man she can jus import one oyibo man outside to marry.Uche Jombo did such.i dont think she really needs a guy cheesy.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
lefulefu:
u know the only attraction this young dude has for that elderly woman is nothing but papers right? cheesy

And at that age, what does she want to use him for other than to cook, keep her house clean and do her laundry, change her diapers? Trust him to deliver...she paid for it after all.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
koyyes:

And at that age, what does she want to use him for other than to cook, keep her house clean and do her laundry, change her diapers? Trust him to deliver...she paid for it after all.
thats the price he will pay to get to yankee grin grin grin but then he will stack her too.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by zimakod(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fine woman. HNM
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Hausaamaka: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Inshallah

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by mysticwarrior(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:
Ageless beauty.

That is how you look without man troubles. cheesy

your transformed and became an old hag, its your fault stop blaming your husband.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
omoadeleye:

I need link
op go get the link grin grin grin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by ctleurocollege: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Expert17:

FMumu post....
CHECK OUT OMOTOLA, if u maintain urself well, u HV no issues........

Genevieve seriously needs a man, but she can't voice it out.... It's not easy

She's beautiful but fat, Genny is trim

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by subcbouy: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
She still keeps her human intelligence, not all this going artificial intelligence.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Fuckthamods: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
omokoginimi:
My point is, it’s too late for your prayer to be answered.
And my point is, if my prayer is too late to be answered then she is married, why then trade the ageless beauty for a man?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
lefulefu:
thats the price he will pay to get to yankee grin grin grin but then he will stack her too.

If she is nice, she can let him go and pick another negro kid from the sh1t hole to come and serve her. This time, she will be smarter.

But if she ain't nice, she will make sure he doesn't smell those permanent resident documents before having him deported.

She needs a slave.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Ogbonnaa(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
NWATAANAYOEZE:
REASONS WHY SOME LADIES REFUSE TO MARRY;

THEY HAVE DAMAGED THEIR WOMB, AND THEY CAN'T GIVE BIRTH AGAIN EXCEPT GOD INTERVENTION.

THEY ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM THEIR MOTHER IN-LAWS TROUBLE BECAUSE THIER MOTHER INLAW MUST DEMAND FOR A GRANDCHILD.

THEY ARE HIV POSITIVE AND THEY KNOW IT, AND WOULD NOT WITHSTANDTHE TYPE OF DISGRACE SHE WILL RECEIVE FROM HER HUSBANDS PEOPLE.

A HIV NEGATIVE PERSON WITH HIS RIGHT SENSE'S WILL NEVER MARRY SOMEONE THAT IS HIV POSITIVE.

I WILL NOT GO TOO DEEP, BECAUSE I WILL BRING SOME PEOPLE OUT. wink
Guy abeg remember us for this Christmas

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Chicastle: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Her mates don marry finish and she is there snapping mumu selfie.. Mtchewww

Is marriage on the list of what takes you to Heaven?

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fuckthamods:

And my point is, if my prayer is too late to be answered then she is married, why then trade the ageless beauty for a man?
There is Man and there is man

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:
Ageless beauty.

Bravo!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by jaxxy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Beauty that’s not from the inside is almost worthless. Genevieve a quite a beauty physically there’s no reason not to have a decent guy/man in her life, it only raises concerns.

She like my African Beyoncé is certain ways bt even darling bey is married and happy despite the storms. Nothing beats that. Life Is meant to be shared with those who make us happy. Find it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by SolarHub(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
So?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Randy111(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:
Ageless beauty.

You don't start again abi? Ok may you be without a man all through your life in Jesus' name.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by macarson2k(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:

If you think i am lying. Give her one Nigerian husband. By the time she cooks everyday, maybe pound akpu sef, bother about sidechicks, go for revival programs to pray against enemies, face MIL and inlaws wahala...

Give her just 5yrs and she will be used as case study on how women age faster.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Joystark(f): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:

If you think i am lying. Give her one Nigerian husband. By the time she cooks everyday, maybe pound akpu sef, bother about sidechicks, go for revival programs to pray against enemies, face MIL and inlaws wahala...

Jeez girl.
I love you kiss

I laughed so hard

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Kay25(m): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=pocohantas post=84535425]

Give her just 5yrs and she will be used as case study on how women age faster.are u a lady?if yes u r lazy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
14 years jail term
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Henitan24(f): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:

OMG! Babe your mouth, I can't stop laughing here
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Henitan24(f): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Randy111:

You don't start again abi? Ok may you be without a man all through your life in Jesus' name.
Yinmu

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Mariangeles(f): 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:
Ageless beauty.

You get mind sha ... cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by lereinter(m): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:
Ageless beauty.

Cause if you like the way you look that much
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
You should go and love yourself

Love yourself _ Justin Bieber
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by vaca1: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Very Deep and very Correct.
I am a typical example.
Take note all
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Mariangeles(f): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Simplep:
What is GOOD DIET without money? cheesy
A good-healthy diet doesn't have to be expensive...heck! Healthy foods are way cheaper than junk !

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
koyyes:

If she is nice, she can let him go and pick another negro kid from the sh1t hole to come and serve her. This time, she will be smarter.

But if she ain't nice, she will make sure he doesn't smell those permanent resident documents before having him deported.

She needs a slave.
there was one that happened in uganda.there was this who was a singer that one old danish lady fell in love with.they got married and she worked his papers to enable him move with her to denmark.after some time he divorced her then moved over to switzerland and invited his ugandan girlfriend to join him in switzerland.some of these guys who engage in these scam marriages are actually not that dumb.they have their plans thought .unfortunately the old white ladies think these guys are marrying them for love.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by NonFarmPayrol: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

mercy Johnson has been married for 8yrs and she is looking radiant..abeg talk something else

Her excuse is for women with frustrations

Omosexy has dropped 4

Still looking fine and married
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by NonFarmPayrol: 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
DandyWalker:
People forget she is JUST 40. Not saying she is that young, but not as old as people tend to portray her.

There are stunning 50 year olds
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month by eclectic11: 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
You must be a very sad person.
niaralandtopuser:
The only time you will feel singleness is when old age and wrinkles come visiting with no one to share your bed

Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels' / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details / “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan