Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him (60560 Views)

Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity / Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring / Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by lalasticlala(m): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tiny waist actress, Princess Shyngle, has apologized after calling out her boyfriend, Frederic Badji and breaking up with him. She had mocked him by sharing the video where he begged her and threatened to commit suicide if she didn't take him back.

They have come back together and this time stronger. She now refers to him as her husband.

She describes him as her 'tall, dark, sexy Senegalese hot chocolate.'

Here is what the actress shared:

A while ago I did something very stupid and extremely wrong just because I was angry, mad, bad temper and was simply not thinking. I got it all wrong and accused him wrongly then posted a video of him crying and threatening himself just to embarrass him and ridicule him, that was childish of me and I don’t think I can ever forgive myself for doing that. I am here today to apologize to my man, my family , my followers and friends for my actions, from the bottom of my heart I’m sorry, even though my man said he doesn’t care I know that I was wrong and I’m owning up to it. To everyone that called, dm and messaged me to put the video down I want to say thank you. To my husband I want to let you know that I love you with every bit of my heart and soul, I meant it when I said you’re the first man I ever fell in love with and you’ll be my last, thanks for fighting for us, thanks for never giving up and thanks for choosing me. You’re literally my life and I live for you. I love you Frederic Badji my tall, dark, sexy Senegalese hot chocolate � ❤️�❤️�. Happy new month everyone and always let love win ❤️❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5h77-ZHoYO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Princess Shyngle is a beautiful controversial Gambian born actress that acts in Ghana and Nigeria. She is more popular for her tiny waist than her acting career.

19 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by mascot87(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
A lady will still try to find her way back into the life of a good guy after break up. Opposite his it if the guy were to be a bad guy.And again, good diick & cash too

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by eleojo23: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
undecided

This is what happens when you live your life on social media. People like her fail to realise that nobody really gives a f--ck about their lives. Their real life issues which they post on social media are merely entertainment for onlookers/so-called followers.

The mess she has made out of this issue cannot be completely cleaned because the internet never forgets.

If she had handled her matter offline, we wouldn't have known the unpleasant details involved.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by SURELAND: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Azir1: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Iranu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Sirmuel1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
This Girl doesn't look normal to me

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by bukkielee(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Good
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by 1000LIKES(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Love

Izit possible?
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
........and I don’t think I can ever forgive myself for doing that. I am here today to apologize to my man,

thanks for never giving up and thanks for choosing me. You’re literally my life and I live for you. I love you Frederic Badji my tall, dark, sexy Senegalese hot chocolate � ❤️�❤️�. Happy new month everyone and always let love win ❤️❤️

Alert don show! cheesy wink grin

Awon omo 'December' giveaway.......... cheesy

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Guyman02: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
I showed this news to our Christmas goat and it became a cow. Thanks OP for sharing

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by GEOANDSONS: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
She is more popular for her tiny waist than her acting career. Lalasticlala 2019 grin grin grin

Still available, sleek and Affordable Flash drives

Frozen70 please click the WhatsApp link

30 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by SOFTENGR: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
Some guys are ewu grin

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by SultanOfPuna: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
I got it all wrong and accused him wrongly then posted a video of him crying and threatening himself just to embarrass him and ridicule him, that was childish of me and I don’t think I can ever forgive myself for doing that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by EbukaHades10(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
After using the guy to catch cruise

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Onlinealaba(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Y
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by chigoizie7(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by blesskewe(f): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Get pregnant already
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by JerryLegend(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Now what? Do your shii quietly it doesn’t cost anything
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Allen102: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
lalasticlala:
Tiny waist actress, Princess Shyngle, has apologized after calling out her boyfriend, Frederic Badji and breaking up with him. She had mocked him by sharing the video where he begged her and threatened to commit suicide if she didn't take him back.

They have come back together and this time stronger. She now refers to him as her husband.

She describes him as her 'tall, dark, sexy Senegalese hot chocolate.'

Here is what the actress shared:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5h77-ZHoYO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Princess Shyngle is a beautiful controversial Gambian born actress that acts in Ghana and Nigeria. She is more popular for her tiny waist than her acting career.
You. Na every time your thread they grace front page? So much corruption. undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Paste your December billing for instant blocking. Same day reflection

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by olisaEze(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Reminds me of my grandma’s pestle which she used to pound with back in the day.
Sure say no be just skin cover spinal cord for there so? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Mrpojj(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sirmuel1:
This Girl doesn't look normal to me

Am telling u
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
What a title.'Tiny waist' actress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by NwaAmaikpe: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
shocked

I didn't mean to, but God knows I only zoomed in the third picture just to see her nippIes, then posted this comment and left the thread happy.

Without reading a word about her fvcked up life and washed up boyfriend.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by udemzyudex(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Musa have seen enough,he is tired.
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Zangibadanba: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
post=84536227:
Alert don show! cheesy wink grin

Awon omo 'December' giveaway.......... cheesy
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by adeyemi91(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Na u get ur life
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by eleojo23: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Allen102:
You. Na every time your thread they grace front page? So much corruption. undecided

It's like you are new here.

Do you know who you just quoted?
Lala the supermod.
One of the second in command to the CEO of this forum.

You are lucky he doesn't ban easily if not, you for go Nairaland jail for 10 years for hate speech! grin

17 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by opalu: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
The size or shape or complexion of the body does not determine how sweet a spouse is at all. Unfortunately people keep deceiving themselves by making choices based on those mundane factors.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings / Davido Acquires N300 Million Lamborghini Aventador As Christmas Gift (Pix, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.