Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? (4591 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Cletus77(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gofwane:
When it comes to relationships, i easily get bored. I find it hard to understand how two people could marry and live together till death.

Sooo me
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Eagba(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
I love movie so much that you might struggle for attention

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Cletus77(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Starlight10:
I gist too much and can chat forever non stop.

Lol grin u sound like my ex

Girl love gisting eeh..I just gave her a little no gist attitude for days, Fiam!!! She broke up with me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by KingWarri: 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
theButterfly:

1. That means you're impatient and intolerant.
2. That means you can rape.
3. That means you can cheat.
4. That means you're vindictive.

Oga, please remain single.
Hmm, suprised. cheesy
Prophet.... Sorry,
1. I have never rape anybody and I hate rapist with passion.
2. I find it difficult to cheat on a lady (gift or curse)
3.vindictive, yea before not anymore.....
4.Single, I'm currently in a peaceful relationship...

So you see, your words can't describe me...
tongue

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by emmaodet: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Yes I've read all, and Patricia Corwell, Sandra Brown, Michael Cornelly, Kathy Reichs, etc, can't remember some names.....

Waoooo.... That's good and do you have any soft copy? In pdf?
My best novels so far are fools die, the godfather, bourne identity (all bourne series), digital fortress, the last don, king of tort, davinci code, angels and demon, inferno, cotton malone series by steve berry, the last templar, the Templar's legacy, the firm, the partner etc
Nice to have someone i share passion with
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ginaz:
I have a cold heart . Whiles it’s hot for you please don’t take advantage of it , when it gets freezing cold I no longer care about you.

So you be like climate, i.e you're very unstable as a person. i guess thats d disadvantage you're trying to tell us.

pocohantas cumma state ur disadvantages before extra sheet finish
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by mumumugu(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
Taavon2:

OP, tell us your own? Mine is I just don't like receiving head.

I am irreligious and can make fun of religious characters
I am a bookwarm..when you see me reading, don't talk to me
Asking questions is my hobby
my room is scattered.. books everywhere, but I know where every thing is
fixing electric fault, repair generator, painting house are no go area for me....only reading,writing and analysing

lying, stealing, ,cheating are turn off for me.
you can go have sex and abortion with another dude, but when I suspect, tell me the truth.Ilyingg to cover up is what I cannot forgive..
i can forgive the abortion but not the lies

I can spend weeks without calling you. I communicate more via text.

more..coming soonh

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ginaz:
I have a cold heart . Whiles it’s hot for you please don’t take advantage of it , when it gets freezing cold I no longer care about you.

LMAO people who have cold heart don't tell. They just do evil without announcing it.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
KingWarri:

Hmm, suprised. cheesy
Prophet.... Sorry,
1. I have never rape anybody and I hate rapist with passion.
2. I find it difficult to cheat on a lady (gift or curse)
3.vindictive, yea before not anymore.....
4.Single, I'm currently in a peaceful relationship...

So you see, your words can't describe me...
tongue
Haha, I was just joking. cheesy
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
I loose interest easily and I care less cool
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Bhadgirl(f): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
I hardly return affection or feel anything the relationships just feel so dry,(just there) as if we are both wasting our time

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Zinny25(f): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ask my bf

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Jesuspikin8: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Will ignore you for the most of the time. Sorry
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by cooooooks(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
I'm not very emotionally open, at first. Working on it.

I'm not religious and that isn't likely to change.

If I'm with you, I love you. I don't need to always "prove" this love.

I don't know how to beg. It takes two to tango. If there's consistent and repeated funny behaviour on your part, I'll quietly pull out.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Skmoda360(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
.... undecided
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
ericsmith:

The question was state ur diaadvantage, not tell us about yourself ... we can now see yu are a very boring personality n that is a disadvantage.

Lol, I already stated reasons why I typed all that but okay.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
emmaodet:

Waoooo.... That's good and do you have any soft copy? In pdf?
My best novels so far are fools die, the godfather, bourne identity (all bourne series), digital fortress, the last don, king of tort, davinci code, angels and demon, inferno, cotton malone series by steve berry, the last templar, the Templar's legacy, the firm, the partner etc
Nice to have someone i share passion with

I don't have a soft copy, I have someone who gets them for me,

Nice to know someone like you too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
When you complain about something I make corrections excessively like I over redeem offences. Don't complain if you are not ready for it's correction. grin grin
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Blessings76: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bhadgirl:
I hardly return affection or feel anything the relationships just feel so dry,(just there) as if we are both wasting our time
Trust me its because you have not met someone that will get your affection with little or no effort

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by MissOffpoint(f): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Difficulty making conversations
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by abiolamitodun(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2019
Im too clingy...i Don't make friends and don't talk openly...But with u...Ull talk till eternity
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2019
Zinny25:
Ask my bf
should I actually tell them? Ok
Her biggest disadvantage is her heavy backside which makes it hard for us to........
bae should I continue?
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by josh123(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
Starlight10:
I gist too much and can chat forever non stop.
sister just say u gossip instead of gist
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by LongD(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
I have a ginormous weiner
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by nlPoster: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Why not what are the disadvantages of being you.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Beehive1: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
*I discern a lot.

*Overly sincere.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by kkash: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
I put myself first before anyone else.... Working on that tho
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Lindaa97(f): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
You must really be sure I am dating you to avoid being in the relationship by yourself.
Also, I kinda flirt but trust me enough not gonna knack without telling you.

What else o, I can be overly inquisitive and curious
I am not the jealous type.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Zinny25(f): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yigiyaga:
should I actually tell them? Ok
Her biggest disadvantage is her heavy backside which makes it hard for us to........
bae should I continue?
Are you my bf??
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by comradewanle(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
I always (all times) demand for sex. Sex....sex.....sex.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lindaa97:
You must really be sure I am dating you to avoid being in the relationship by yourself.
Also, I kinda flirt but trust me enough not gonna knack without telling you.

What else o, I can be overly inquisitive and curious
I am not the jealous type.

That part cracked me up & curious ... i can't remember d last r/ship i had to toast, i jus follow d greenlite n let every every fall in place n nex tin we're doing what married people do grin ...
so linda does it also apply wen a guy toast yu n yu say yes ... does he stil need to re confirm is status frm time 2 time ... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! / Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? / Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.