Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? (4588 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
josh123:
sister just say u gossip instead of gist
brother just say you gossip too much hence you think im like you. So if i discuss movies and all that it is gossip abi? *insert eye roll emogi*

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by praz001(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
I'm procrastinator ......
I can be inquisitive...
I get too concern about others matter....
Careless spending atimes
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
Zinny25:
Are you my bf??
oh! Sorry I mistook you for my gf.. I'm so sorry
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Amanda4life: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
I'm too attachy.
If I notice you are cunny I will become more cunny than you.

Its a gift
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Shayolevels: 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
I take alcohol and I smoke too...not cigarette ooo....weed pawpaw and Arizona

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
meobizy:
I eventually learned to entertain myself more than you ever will provide. Get ready for long periods of inactivity featuring me staring at my phone.

cheesy
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Okoroawusa: 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lindaa97:
You must really be sure I am dating you to avoid being in the relationship by yourself.
Also, I kinda flirt but trust me enough not gonna knack without telling you.

What else o, I can be overly inquisitive and curious
I am not the jealous type.
I love the poem on your profile... who is the Poet?
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 04, 2019
Been heartbroken too many times to trust anymore.
Sometimes I get depressed and shut people out.
I'm emotionally lazy, not a risk taker. I prefer a normal routine for the most.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Lindaa97(f): 2:25am On Dec 04, 2019
ericsmith:

That part cracked me up & curious ... i can't remember d last r/ship i had to toast, i jus follow d greenlite n let every every fall in place n nex tin we're doing what married people do grin ...
so linda does it also apply wen a guy toast yu n yu say yes ... does he stil need to re confirm is status frm time 2 time ... grin grin

Do people still toast this days?? Like the usual hey babe is want to be in an exclusive relationship with you...
No need to reconfirm it, if the feelings is mutual you would know

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Lindaa97(f): 2:27am On Dec 04, 2019
Okoroawusa:

I love the poem on your profile... who is the Poet?
Dunno, probably the name written under
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by zed7: 5:58am On Dec 04, 2019
I'm actually unpredictable. What can make me flip today, I may just be calm about it tomorrow.
I'm not chatty. I enjoy my own time and company. If you are a talkative, find something else to occupy your time.
I don't enjoy calling. I could drop a message more than I call. A clingy person can't cope with me.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by josh123(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2019
Starlight10:
brother just say you gossip too much hence you think im like you. So if i discuss movies and all that it is gossip abi? *insert eye roll emogi*
no no, sister I don't do gossip, gossiping is more common amongst you ladies moreover gossiping is not in my gene i'm a gentleman
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by givemepvssy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mine is that I need to fvck everyday like it is a doctor's prescription

mumumugu:
What are the disadvantages of dating you?

we all have strength and weaknesses. most times in a relationship we present our strength at first, when we are sure the other loves us, we now gradually present our weakness. This leads to quarell as the other wants us to reverse back to our previous self- the self he fell in love with.when this is not happening, he\ she withdraws completely or accepts us like that while being hopeful for a miracle.

If you could state one baggage about you, that you know could affect your union, what could it be
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by AmandaFavour(f): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Am too sincere
and i know i would be a financial stress now cause my salary isn't enough
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Filmewell(f): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
You will feel small
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
mouth odour
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
josh123:
no no, sister I don't do gossip, gossiping is more common amongst you ladies moreover gossiping is not in my gene i'm a gentleman
you are not a gentleman from the way you came at me. Lol
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by josh123(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Starlight10:
you are not a gentleman from the way you came at me. Lol
if you know me personally you will believe that i'm a gentle man. Add me on WhatsApp 09031662106
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by mumumugu(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
josh123:
if you know me personally you will believe that i'm a gentle man. Add me on WhatsApp 08146215003

Proof of in gentility..
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
*I discern a lot. (wish i dont see some things sef)

*Overly sincere.

I'm careless and i care less..

Emotionally unavailable.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
josh123:
if you know me personally you will believe that i'm a gentle man. Add me on WhatsApp 08146215003
lol. Where do u stay?
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Phenomenal16(f): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
No sex no sex no sex no sex no sex no sex no sex no sex no sex no sex no sex no sex no sex!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by AstroG: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Phenomenal16:
No sex no sex no sex no sex no sex no sex no sex no sex no sex no sex no sex no sex no sex!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by josh123(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Starlight10:
lol. Where do u stay?
i live in Benin city and you?
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
josh123:
i live in Benin city and you?
Abj. Bye!
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by josh123(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
Starlight10:
Abj. Bye!
have you added me on WhatsApp?
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by utenwuson: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I ask a lot of questions cos I like to know everything

You have to know how to play mahjhong cos I love it

I'm an introvert but an extrovert with the person I love

When I'm angry, I don't listen to explanations at first, you have to repeat it again and again for me to think about it and accept, (working on that though)

If you cheat on me, no amount of begging will make me come back, no matter who you are, I have principles, and cheating is a no no,

I read novels, I have three big boxes full of novels, you have to love reading too,

I like to discover new things, I'm inquisitive and overly curious,

More coming....
this one na your profile ma'am... We asking of the disadvantages dating you
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
u must be patient with me.
If we quarrel just try to initiate reconciliation or .....
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Lonelypacifist6: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
I'm a very straight person, too blunt Very literal, I bring work issues home, I can't read sign or body languages if you want something say it. Unnecessary discuss is not my thing, where others see it as a spice to relationship I see it a waste of time. And I get angry easily especially when I can get what I want.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Aabheaven(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Starlight10:
Abj. Bye!
josh i.will.take it from here. U are not in abj
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Ojuri20: 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
theButterfly:

1. That means you're impatient and intolerant.
2. That means you can rape.
3. That means you can cheat.
4. That means you're vindictive.

Oga, please remain single.

Seconded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? / Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! / Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.