Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,317 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University (50633 Views)

Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by joshcaleb200: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
NYSC corp member, Igharu Oghenetega Prince, turns internet sensation for sharing photo with his mother who sells egg. However he posted this photo as a good son who is proud of his mum who uses her business to send him through school.

Check out what he said below;

"My mom sells eggs and with that, she got me to where I am 2day... I'm forever grateful to God for giving me d most amazing mom in d universe. I pray God keep her for me. AMEN -Igharu Oghenetega Prince.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/nysc-member-shows-off-his-mum-who-paid.html

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by mercyefe200(f): 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wow..Love this

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Randy100: 6:29am On Dec 02, 2019
This kinds of mother won't be existing in the nearest future.

309 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by chii8(f): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2019
Mama corper

5 Likes

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Techcrunchng(m): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2019
Randy100:
I swear down grin

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Larryfest(m): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2019
Randy100:
Very true...not with the lazy and indecent crop of girls out there this days.

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by ProtectMyMoney: 8:09am On Dec 02, 2019
Larryfest:

Generation next will be slay queen mothers.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by uzedo1(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2019
She will be so proud.. The smile alone on her face is priceless..

46 Likes

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by louiskay(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2019
Real Gee

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by BIGGIE121(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by BIGGIE121(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2019
Randy100:
yes very very correct , girls of nowadays dont believe in hardwork.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by NigerianMan: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2019
OMO IYA ELEYIN

OUNJE OMO ONI"KORO LENU YIN IYA ELEYIN

47 Likes

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by HajiMT: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2019
A proud Mother! May you live long to reap the fruits of your labour as I also pray same for my mother and our mothers

36 Likes

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Darkseid(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2019
BIGGIE121:
yes very very correct , girls of nowadays dont believe in hardwork.
Most don't even believe in work at all; whether hard or soft work sad sad

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2019
Now go forth and get your mum out of the market

28 Likes

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by pointstores(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by safarigirl(f): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2019
Randy100:
yes, because the world is getting bigger and more innovative and women won't have to sell eggs on the road, when they can sell them online and in bulk, to retail stores like shoprite and Ebeano

How many men are farming like their fathers once did these days?

Glorifiers of Sufferhead life

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2019
I miss my mum cry cry

8 Likes

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by SOPWriter: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2019
That's good of you, young man. Your mum must be proud of you.

Josh Writing Services
Larryfest:

None of you are asking where the father in this story is.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Newguyhere: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2019
But you never blow nah undecided
So why are you happy that you finished school? undecided

graduating from a university isn't some ticket to a good life.
Don't celebrate anything just yet.
All that money wey that mama spend might eventually be a waste. undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by ENGINEERG(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2019
Good Mama, not the recent slay Queens

1 Like

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Racoon(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2019
Congratulations son and mom.This is the kind of people the present oppressive suppressive and repressive APC govt is taxing and afflicting sad

1 Like

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by safarigirl(f): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2019
Darkseid:
Most don't even believe in work at all; whether hard or soft work sad sad
when and where did you take this survey to come to this conclusion?

A generation of yahoo boys and corporate criminals want to talk about women not believing in hard work? The nerve! undecided

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by shogsman(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2019
This are probably the last batch of good mothers.this upcoming hoes will be ugly at parenting

6 Likes

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by LabDNA: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2019
Randy100:

Sad but true!

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Ladycewhy(f): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2019
ornicus:

thought i was the only one that saw that,lol, for some reason these dolts seem to excuse deadbeat fathers.

You will be shocked to know his father is alive somewhere waiting to reap where he did not sow,because in Nigeria the child always looks for his deadbeat father as a tradition ,lol

22 Likes

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by dangoteinlaw: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2019
Randy100:
no be lie. Retired oloshos everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Passionate888: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2019
Shout out to all GOOD Mothers

1 Like

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by safarigirl(f): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2019
ornicus:

most of the time, fathers are nowhere to be found in these stories.

They don't care why

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid / Corper Who Got A Gift From Govenor Abubakar In Bauchi During POP .PICS / NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.