Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos (52433 Views)

Pictures: Lakowe Lakes & Beach Resort, Lagos / Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos / Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by Switruth: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Your golf cart is your caddie. A fantastic golf course with wide greens and fairways. Have won few championships there. The cold beer there a die.
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by okooloyun1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is lovely
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by danemenike: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
We have plots of land in inside this beautiful Land.

A plot of land goes for less than N12,000,000

Call Daniel on 07037629947
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by ImaIma1(f): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Not exactly 50k.Their cheapest is the one bedroom room apartment which is 55k. Studio room 60k. The ambience is top notch.
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by Missbetty: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
I was at a Resort in Ado Ekiti, I totally love the place. The price is very affordable too. If You are looking for somewhere to relax this Christmas time. The name is TIL Summit Resort.

1 Like

Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Amen

Oblongata:
That was the first thing that came to mind...

May God bless our hustle cool
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by tiyejoor: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
I have been here, its owned by my former company. Its a beautiful place to be. grin grin
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by travelwaka: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Missbetty:
I was at a Resort in Ado Ekiti, I totally love the place. The price is very affordable too. If You are looking for somewhere to relax this Christmas time. The name is TIL Summit Resort.

Thank you for this

1 Like

Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by koffsman(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
This place is not bad for a vacation with the family lovely
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by rubi96(f): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
I would have loved to join your tour but i'm occupied for that day. Is there anyone coming up again after that?
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by pacespot(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
You get to some places in lagos and you wonder if you're still in Nigeria. I hope those estates have occupants sha?
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by travelwaka: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
pacespot:
You get to some places in lagos and you wonder if you're still in Nigeria. I hope those estates have occupants sha?

Of course they got residents here

1 Like

Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by princejones(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Beautiful place to be
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by Bamz(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Missbetty:

It's got few reviews on Google maps. Did you go privately or with a corporate booking?
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ogun state land being converted to Lagos in the name of epe
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by dauntless15(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
travelwaka:

A bridge across the lake
The cart
The information centre
View of the lake and the grass
Do you have a recent article on places of interest in enugu on your blog? Its where i intend to tour this xmas.
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by Legendguru: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by travelwaka: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
dauntless15:
Do you have a recent article on places of interest in enugu on your blog? Its where i intend to tour this xmas.

Not at the moment but Eastern part of Nigeria is next year project. We taking it one step at a time , we have covered all the tourist sites in Lagos, Ibadan , Abeokuta, Ogun and we are moving to other areas this month and next year, please do share with us some of the places of interest so we can visit and share with others

1 Like

Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
danemenike:
We have plots of land in inside this beautiful Land.

A plot of land goes for less than N12,000,000

Call Daniel on 07037629947

This is a blatant lie! All sales are done exclusively by mixtafrica.com - the ARM subsidiary responsible for developing the estate, and it surely doesn't go for NGN12m.
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 3:33am On Dec 03, 2019
Eko oni Baje!
Centre of Excellence.
cool
>
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by dauntless15(m): 7:45am On Dec 03, 2019
travelwaka:

Not at the moment but Eastern part of Nigeria is next year project. We taking it one step at a time , we have covered all the tourist sites in Lagos, Ibadan , Abeokuta, Ogun and we are moving to other areas this month and next year, please do share with us some of the places of interest so we can visit and share with others
Sure, i have places like ezeagu tourist complex, ngwo pine forest, nike lake resort in mind.
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by travelwaka: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2019
dauntless15:
Sure, i have places like ezeagu tourist complex, ngwo pine forest, nike lake resort in mind.

That will be great, yeah I know about these places though, please have fun and take pictures if you find something interesting please feel free to share. Life is beautiful
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by travelwaka: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2019
Bagehot:

This is a blatant lie! All sales are done exclusively by mixtafrica.com - the ARM subsidiary responsible for developing the estate, and it surely doesn't go for NGN12m.

I was wondering too when I saw that but I guess it might be one of their other estates.
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by dauntless15(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2019
travelwaka:

That will be great, yeah I know about these places though, please have fun and take pictures if you find something interesting please feel free to share. Life is beautiful
will do, thanks.
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by Flaghouse1: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
tayor3:
I buy complete mansion there, and na like play I take buy am o...my friend wey no follow buy dey regret now.

thats great,if your friends are interested i have plot of land to sell inside the estate -GARDEN VIEW
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by Flaghouse1: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Luiz1:

Still available? I wld like to buy one.

I THINK MOST OF THE PLOTS ARE SOLD OUT, I HAVE A GARDEN VIEW PLOT FOR SALE,YOU MAY WISH TO CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER DISCUSSIONS

Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by travelwaka: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
The lake views are awesome , the garden views are lit. I envy those that have both views
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by Flaghouse1: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2019
Kendumazy:
This is nice.

i have a plot to sell in the estate,feel free to call
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by IDFWU(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Chimarto:
Beautiful
MJ what is wrong with your phone?
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by Missbetty: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
It was a private booking

Bamz:

It's got few reviews on Google maps. Did you go privately or with a corporate booking?
Re: Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos by travelwaka: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
I thought about your post today and thought to say hi.
Swissheart:
Hello.....I sent a private message, can you visit Epe Resort and Spa and do something like this? Kindly reply asap thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video / Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? / Plane Crashes Into Parked Helicopters Near Mount Everest, Kills 3 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.