Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement (33253 Views)

Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=84542525][/quote]

We shipping you to the US too...
Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:12am On Dec 02, 2019
The question is have they extradited buruji kashamu yet? If NO, then why do they need to extradite Onyema.. am all for fairness and justice not afonja or Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by 21savages: 6:12am On Dec 02, 2019
Efcc and ova sabi work
Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by CoolAmbience(m): 6:17am On Dec 02, 2019
Chimookigwe:
[s][/s]
When they caught Maina like a wild animal, there was no ethnic undertone?
Adoke is about to be bundled back like okrika cloth, no ethnic bias?

You should have asked the EFCC to wait till the Ohaneze gives them permission. Nonsense.

My bro, I am from Anambra state. This matter don taya me.

This is one thing I hate to admit. I don't know why we condone stealing in the SE and SS so much, as if we are all thieves.

Dasuki has been in incarceration, you will not hear Northern or Sokoto youths in the media saying it is witchhunt or taking over any government establishment in a protest.

Two northern governors and tons of ex government officers from the North are in jail.....same reaction of 'let them answer for themselves'.

Ohanaze is just there doing nothing. They can't call the youths to order neither can they put together initiatives to address this despicable notions, ideologies and practices that tend to put us all out there as a people who condone criminality.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by vincentjk(m): 6:21am On Dec 02, 2019
Brandstudio01:
This is one drama too many. And we can't wait to see how it ends.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

I'll contact you when I'm ready, would you help me out I've 1k?
Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by Philistine(m): 6:22am On Dec 02, 2019
Kingstanding:
. Why are you saying rubbish? Both Yoruba and Igbo do tarnish the image of Nigeria in diaspora ok. I am a Yoruba but a dislike any tribalism statement,after all someone like you will be saying white is racist and you is even worse.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:23am On Dec 02, 2019
Smartchoiice:

We shipping you to the US too...

sooner the better boss. Shit hole is tiring sad
Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by magicminister: 6:25am On Dec 02, 2019
Correcto:
You made a valid point but I would like to ask if the US will extradite her own citizens to Nigeria for trial?

Exactly the point I’ve been making.
We have mutual extradition agreement with numerous western countries but when we have a case against a westerner in Nigeria, they disappear and never show up even when we issue warrants and all.

Air peace boss should be appropriately investigated and brought to book if he has committed any crime in Nigeria. If not, let that man be!!

2 Likes

Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by jahsharon: 6:26am On Dec 02, 2019
USA is mad. USA better bring back our money before we deploy Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen to finish US off once and for all. US that is still not able to battle ordinary small ISIS and Al-Qeada should not try us ooo. Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are both ours and we can deploy them to any enemy nation any time.

This Onyema is simply a money launderer, helping Nigeria's politicians to convert our stolen money into legitimate business.

The good side of it is that he is investing our stolen money in Nigeria and helping to create employment unlike those that keep our stolen money in US, EU and Dubai.

I fell in love with him when he took Air Peace plans to bring oppressed Nigerians back from South Africa at no cost to the people.

In view of the above, since the money laundered is our oyel money, USA should keep shut and mind it's business afterall USA saw Atikuchukwu and refused to arrest him when Saraki smuggled him to US during the last election despite being on US wanted list. Deizaini, imPatience Jonathan, Fayose, and other looters have millions of stolen money in US banks but the US is happy about it because US is using the money to develop US drug and homosexual infested economy.

So, this what Nigeria's government will do; Air Peace will become the National Carrier. Government will take 70% of the company's shares while the Mr Onyema and the politicians he is fronting for will own the remaining 30%. However, Mr Onyema will continue running the company because he has proven to be a good administrator and investor of stolen money.

Additionally, there will be a Clause in the signed agreement that GOVERNMENT WILL NEVER EVER RUN AIR PEACE OR FULLY TAKEOVER AIR PEACE. We all know that if government fully take over the company, the company will go bankrupt in less than three months.

As for the corruption politicians that Mr Onyema has been fronting for, I beg let them be, if you want to arrest all corrupt people in Nigeria, our prisons will not take all of them. Just collect back as much as we can and leave them for the devil, he is still coming to deal with them.

Ladies and gentlemen, our accurate time keeper, the panel of judges and my co-debaters, with these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that roadside prostitutes are more honest than US, EU and our politicians.

Least you forget, I am a Yoruba Muslim and I stand with Allen Onyema, I also stand with Buhari. And I stand with EFCC. If however, Buhari listens to bad advise and hand over Onyema to those white American drug addicts and homosexuals, I will abandon Buhari and stand with Allen Onyema because he has invested our stolen money in our country and has created employment and wealth for the good and bad people of Nigeria.

Thank you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by Sagelegend: 6:28am On Dec 02, 2019
dollarsplenty:
EFCC, in real sense, may be helping this man to prevent his extradition

I thought so too. Because his extradition won't favour him.

It's better the money comes to Nigeria than been seized by U.S

Mompha deliberately ran back to Nigeria to save his head. There is compromise in Nigeria compared to abroad Interpol.

E.g the same atiku wey no fit enter U.S A is contesting for presidency in Nigeria...

EFCC wants to take there share and if he is lucky they can equally create escape route for him in his case against U.S.

But if he isn't lucky then his property and money here in nija will b seized too.

1 Like

Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:29am On Dec 02, 2019
CoolAmbience:

My bro, I am from Anambra state. This matter don taya me.

This is one thing I hate to admit. I don't know why we condone stealing in the SE and SS so much, as if we are all thieves.

Dasuki has been in incarceration, you will not hear Northern or Sokoto youths in the media saying it is witchhunt or taking over any government establishment in a protest.

Two northern governors and tons of ex government officers from the North are in jail.....same reaction of 'let them answer for themselves'.

Ohanaze is just there doing nothing. They can't call the youths to order neither can they put together initiatives to address this despicable notions, ideologies and practices that tend to put us all out there as a people who condone criminality.

Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by egoldman(m): 6:30am On Dec 02, 2019
Edu3Again:

This group that u are scared of them to leave Nija?
They tried 1967, u came & declared war on them.

They tried again 2017 & u sent in the Army.

You dey this group

Isn't it strange ? They are embarrassing Nigeria, but if they try to leave Nigeria, Nigeria will not let them go , so does Nigeria enjoy staying this "group" that always embarrass her ? Food for thought.

4 Likes

Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by carnal: 6:31am On Dec 02, 2019
dollarsplenty:
Exactly ,you sabi,dis is wat alot people fail to understand in dis mata

2 Likes

Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by drey076(m): 6:32am On Dec 02, 2019
dollarsplenty:
this is what some Ipob miscreants don't understand, if the man is extradited, his own Don finish be that rather they appeal to tribal victim.
Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by Amarabae(f): 6:34am On Dec 02, 2019
I am disappointed that onyema is yet to go to USA to clear his name, why the delay since

2 Likes

Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by cabilla(m): 6:34am On Dec 02, 2019
Fadomero:
I wonder why this particular group are always embarrassing naija God help us
ur fadda
Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by melody91: 6:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Correcto:
Initially, what I asked was have you seen a US citizen extradited to Nigeria before?
shut up oga.. I wonder wetin una dey gain from trying to belittle Nigeria ..I'm sure if a scenario like that even play out,you would still find a way disapprove it..
Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by dollarprincess(f): 6:40am On Dec 02, 2019
His cup has full... grin shocked
Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by seangy4konji: 6:42am On Dec 02, 2019
Tell me which of this people does not launder money through USA.

Tell me which of this public official bholder. From senator to lower house of rep to director general to army guys and navy...

They all lau der money and have our money stashed in USA ,UK and every where. Why on out of thousands.

If they want to be clean then they should tell all Nigerians who has very 100k pounds to proof the sourcenof the monies or seize them all then
Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:52am On Dec 02, 2019
Edu3Again:
This group that u are scared of them to leave Nija? They tried 1967, u came & declared war on them.
You dey this group

tell that to Gowon. the group that spoil our blessed system of govt

abeg swerve
Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by jarule75(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2019
RichDad1:
They’re trying to shield him from the US. And Onyema will prefer to be try in Nigeria instead of the US. All na arrangee
If you know you know.
You have spoken my mind. Many Nigerians are too daft to understand simple politics. The federal government is just protecting her citizen which is what any reasonable country should do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:54am On Dec 02, 2019
We are following this closely......

He who is without any sin need not to be afraid!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by nanotechy: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2019
I just bought my Benin-Abuja flight. Air peace of course!
Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by Correcto: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2019
You sound like kid hence no need to explain reality to you.
melody91:
shut up oga.. I wonder wetin una dey gain from trying to belittle Nigeria ..I'm sure if a scenario like that even play out,you would still find a way disapprove it..
Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by GoodMuyis(m): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2019
chriskosherbal:
"The US court had since then issued a warrant to arrest Onyema and authorised US marshals service to bring him into custody."

If you ask me EFCC should take a chill Pill for the now and allow US finish what they started, so that we can get to the root of this.. At least we can be sure of transparency, and no religion/tribal factor as well as political leaning playing or interfering with the process am not saying EFCC is guilty of the bolded.

God bless Nigeria.

Onyema is secured under efcc investigation, that will be an excuse not to extradite him.

Nigeria will protect its investors too, Buhari cannot be that frank to extradite Onyema

1 Like

Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by Basher8583: 7:08am On Dec 02, 2019
Edu3Again:

This group that u are scared of them to leave Nija?
They tried 1967, u came & declared war on them.

You dey this group

Trust me if you have one voice you should have left since. The problem with your exit lies within. It's your people sabotaging the effort by asking Nigerian government to intervene since they know the implication of an exit on thier business.
Want to know the saboteurs:
1. Your Governors
2. Your Senators
3. Your most illustrious sons close to FG
Those are the elements to address first if you really want to exit

1 Like

Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by melody91: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2019
Correcto:
You sound like kid hence no need to explain reality to you.
Mr Mature with the brain of a retard,you don't even need to explain any bullshit here... I know your type perfectly well, saying things to belittle your country gives u orgasm....
Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by saajus: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2019
You have been able to convince your type. People are shouting he brought back our people. The Nigerians brought back are between 600-800. let's use 800. How much is a one-way ticket to SA. $500 average.800 x $500 = $400,000 (142million Naira). Let's assume he went with an empty airplane, 400k x 2 = $800k (284million Naira). Somebody recently donated 5Billion Naira recently to help his daughter's charity. Somebody recently built 3Billion skill acquisition center in Kano. So, why are we shouting as if he has done anything extra-ordinary? I appreciate Onyema good deed but we should not even be talking about it now. If his hands are found in the cookie jar, he should pay the price. They should fish out every politician he's fronting for and jail all of them to serve as a deterrent.
You are saying he's investing in Nigeria. Air peace has about 3k+ employees, if truly he's helping corrupt politicians, do you know how many children they've denied education. Maybe our own Albert Einstein was one of those children and remember such kids come once in a century. Do you know how many Nigerians they've denied good health care? Do you how many Nigerians dying daily on our death traps called roads. So, you want us to exchange millions of people for just 3k+ employees. Mbanu

jahsharon:
USA is mad. USA better bring back our money before we deploy Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen to finish US off once and for all. US that is still not able to battle ordinary small ISIS and Al-Qeada should not try us ooo. Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are both ours and we can deploy them to any enemy nation any time.

This Onyema is simply a money launderer, helping Nigeria's politicians to convert our stolen money into legitimate business.

The good side of it is that he is investing our stolen money in Nigeria and helping to create employment unlike those that keep our stolen money in US, EU and Dubai.

I fell in love with him when he took Air Peace plans to bring oppressed Nigerians back from South Africa at no cost to the people.

In view of the above, since the money laundered is our oyel money, USA should keep shut and mind it's business afterall USA saw Atikuchukwu and refused to arrest him when Saraki smuggled him to US during the last election despite being on US wanted list. Deizaini, imPatience Jonathan, Fayose, and other looters have millions of stolen money in US banks but the US is happy about it because US is using the money to develop US drug and homosexual infested economy.

So, this what Nigeria's government will do; Air Peace will become the National Carrier. Government will take 70% of the company's shares while the Mr Onyema and the politicians he is fronting for will own the remaining 30%. However, Mr Onyema will continue running the company because he has proven to be a good administrator and investor of stolen money.

Additionally, there will be a Clause in the signed agreement that GOVERNMENT WILL NEVER EVER RUN AIR PEACE OR FULLY TAKEOVER AIR PEACE. We all know that if government fully take over the company, the company will go bankrupt in less than three months.

As for the corruption politicians that Mr Onyema has been fronting for, I beg let them be, if you want to arrest all corrupt people in Nigeria, our prisons will not take all of them. Just collect back as much as we can and leave them for the devil, he is still coming to deal with them.

Ladies and gentlemen, our accurate time keeper, the panel of judges and my co-debaters, with these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that roadside prostitutes are more honest than US, EU and our politicians.

Least you forget, I am a Yoruba Muslim and I stand with Allen Onyema, I also stand with Buhari. And I stand with EFCC. If however, Buhari listens to bad advise and hand over Onyema to those white American drug addicts and homosexuals, I will abandon Buhari and stand with Allen Onyema because he has invested our stolen money in our country and has created employment and wealth for the good and bad people of Nigeria.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by Correcto: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2019
This is to let you know that I won't be replying your childish mention till you grow up.
melody91:
Mr Mature with the brain of a retard,you don't even need to explain any bullshit here... I know your type perfectly well, saying things to belittle your country gives u orgasm....
Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by wickyyolo: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2019
RichDad1:
They’re trying to shield him from the US. And Onyema will prefer to be try in Nigeria instead of the US. All na arrangee
If you know you know.

Why them no go shield am ?
Have US ever extradited their citizen to us ?
Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by Firstreality(m): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2019
alonzoiv:
His cup don full. He's done for. Let this be a lesson to his cohorts.
reason before speaking.
Re: Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement by vineyardfarms: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2019
EFCC SEIZING HIS PASSPORT IS ACTUALLY SHIELDING HIM. WHY NOT SEND HIM TO THE USA? TO ANSWER TO THE CHARGES BEFORE THE COURT? GOD USE EXTERNAL BODIES TO EXPOSE THE ENEMIES OF THIS NATION AND THE WEAKNESS OF THE AGENTS WHO ARE MERE RUBBER STAMP ONLY GOING AFTER POLITICAL ENEMIES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) / Businesses That Can Never Go Out Of Fashion / Suggest A Name For My Baby Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.