Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why (40700 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / “I Wrote O’level Exams 17 Times”- UNIBEN Graduating Student Reveals / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by SexytorresE(f): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
U are a maga! Shior! Result of u writing is 17 times or idonblivit
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
chinwezdasilva:
And our leaders are using the once that has so many F, please Mr voiceover writing ssce 17 times doesn't guarantee any good thing in nigeria.

Lie lie invariably you wrote ssce for 17 years or both combined, if so you're not supposed to be serving nd you hv cheated For age falsification

All O level exams combined.
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by babtoundey(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Very soon we will be hearing I graduated from two different Universities to become a double honor kopa
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by Emmaculate77(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
error4040:
SmH he wasted 17years just to pass WAEC, then went Ahead And Wasted additional years On Mass Com.
LMAO

that 17+5 years with a Good mindset in Business by now he would have had close 50 Graduates on his Payroll

What Nigerians and Parents Need to know is, School is not the only Way to Success.

if A succeed with his Certificate that's not An Assurance that B would also Succeed.
You may be right.... School is not the only way to success.
But success is defined individually, if he thinks that going to school is success and in the end he gets what he wants(become a graduate), then he is successful. And that is all that matters
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by AstuteAyo(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Olodo osi
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by biolashonde: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
*Freshly Pressed For Today 2/12/19*

✅Are you in need of traffic for your blog?

✅Do you want to be a pro at creating eye popping headlines for your articles?

✅Do you need a powerful networking marketing prospecting script that will help you recruit more people into your network marketing circle?

If Yes!

Help your self with these links:

▪� FREE Website Traffic on Autopilot with this WordPress Plugin �� https://prepme.com.ng/blog/free-website-traffic-on-autopilot-with-this-wordpress-plugin/

▪� How to Create Good Headlines for Your Google Ads ��� https://prepme.com.ng/blog/how-to-create-good-headlines-for-your-google-ads/

▪� My Favorite Indirect Network Marketing Prospecting Script That Gets Prospects Curious And Interested ��� https://prepme.com.ng/blog/my-favorite-indirect-network-marketing-prospecting-script-that-gets-prospects-curious-and-interested/

You have access to many more videos and articles that will make you earn more online!

Have a fun filled week ahead...

Kindly Share with others and drop a comment! �

*Powered by PrepMe Nigeria*
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by Emmaculate77(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
99. 9% of the heat speach against the op is from those that cheated their way through out their school days.
If the post hurts your ego, please go offline or keep quiet, no need vomiting....
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
You should be arrested for falsifying your age you cheated 17times SSCE EVEN IF ITS WAEC AND GCE ITS COMBINED every year, its 8years University 4years plus extra years and, my nigga u dn cheat already
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by bukiAyomi(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
chinwezdasilva:
And our leaders are using the once that has so many F, please Mr voiceover writing ssce 17 times doesn't guarantee any good thing in nigeria.

Lie lie invariably you wrote ssce for 17 years or both combined, if so you're not supposed to be serving nd you hv cheated For age falsification

seriously the guy don implicate himself...
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by EricSmallz(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Are you sure you are 30 or below?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by netwizard11: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
Na your own problem be that o!!! Me self wrote waec 56times... You don mad!!!
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by Ryan03(f): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
majamajic:
pls how much is SSCE form ?

is it 70k ? or each school has it's own bill or general price ?

these cousins can't kill me , am sweating since I heard it's 70k .
na plus expo na, as if you nor know the drill
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by olutop(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
chinwezdasilva:

Not years he said 17 times, Including WAEC,NECO,NABTEB,WAEC Nov/DEC,NECO Nov/Dec
that is roughly 4years.
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by airminem(f): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
Simple maths and you are done with lies. Lazinigeria
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by alhajiwada(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
chinwezdasilva:

Infact eh, my brother you took the words right out of my mouth. 17 times and you dey wear NYSc Uniform?!!! Taaaaaa!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by Lagbaja01(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Many NLers are judgemental and devoid of deep reasoning. The young man never specified that he wrote WAEC or NECO 17 times, he said he sat for SSCE 17 times. SSCE comprises of ( 1WAEC, 2.WAEC GCE, 3.NECO, 4.NECO GCE, 5. NAPTEP....) so if an individual writes 4 out of that 5 exams for 5 years that gives 20 SSCE in 5 years, most people attempt their first SSCE between ages 16 and 18 years, because of family issues let's assume he wrote his first SSCE at age 18 therefore he passed his at age 22 after 17 attempts out of possible 25 attempts in 5 years. If he gained admission at age 23 and studied a 4years course plus 2 years ASUU strike, he's still going to graduate at age 29 and at that age one is qualified to serve
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by majamajic(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ryan03:
na plus expo na, as if you nor know the drill

no ,
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by Somebodydaddy01: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is super story
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by sweetrace(f): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
drlateeph:

Whats the difference? thought he didn't want to cheat SSCE but later went on cheating NYSC by declaring false age...if you know you know

For those over 30, nysc is a choice and he chose to serve.
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Missy89:
He is a fvcking retardd!

Missy - Ma je ki n ba e ja oooo! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
chinwezdasilva:

You can right SSCE 5 times in a year them and 7 times now.
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by actioncadet: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
You guys can doubt pass Thomas himself. I know him very well. He was my junior in sch at Ekenwa campus Uniben. Mr voiceover is giving u a genuine story. If u don't believe please just hug transformer.

chinwezdasilva:

Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by chinwezdasilva: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
actioncadet:
You guys can doubt pass Thomas himself. I know him very well. He was my junior in sch at Ekenwa campus Uniben. Mr voiceover is giving u a genuine story. If u don't believe please just hug transformer.

please I make use of solar not transformer, but I no dey drag your papa land with you now why you Wan make I hug transformer. Yeye youth
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by dalass(f): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
aimuan:
Yes.sadly he is not smart enough to realize this can land him in trouble.

Yeah.
So funny he spent 17 years on waec cos he didn't want to cheat yet cheated in age to get into NYSC... grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
This one's brain is leaking... dolapo grin
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:02am On Dec 03, 2019
Which time hin come finish secondary school! He probably lied about his age for nysc
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by InansBobo(m): 5:21am On Dec 03, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
He didn’t want to cheat, yet ended up cheating! When you are lying so hard, but people already know the truth!
if he wrote Waec, NECO, Nabteb, Waec gce, NECO gce yearly, it must have taken him just 4years to gain admission
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by marciarogs(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Are you interested in getting a job abroad, but have no idea where to start? Just as the internet has made the process of finding a job domestically easier, it has also simplified the search for international work.

AfriTalents Manpower Agency (AMA) is global Manpower Supply Agency, focused mainly in the recruitment of skilled and semi skilled labor from African countries to ASIA, EUROPE, NORTH AFRICA & the Middle-East.

Visit "http://afritalents.io/" and search for a job in another country.

For further inquires contact us on info@afritalents.io or (+234) 806-788-6189 (WhatsApp)
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by harryakand: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
I smell lies
Re: Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why by dregmaster: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Some clarifications to all:
He wrote SSCE exams 17 times between 2010 and 2014, i.e. within 4 years. During these years you can write SSCE exams 6 times each year.
1. School WAEC
2. Private WAEC.
3. School NECO.
4. Private NECO
5. School NABTEB
6. Private NABTEB.
So within 2010 and 2014 (4 years period) you can write SSCE exams 24 times if you have the money and the time. Presently, you can do SSCE exams 7 times in a year since we now have 2 Private WAEC exams in a year.
So he only did about 4 or 5 extra years. i.e. if his mates graduate between ages 22 to 24, he should graduate between ages 27 to 29 due to the extra 4/5 years added.
Conclusion, the story is most possibly true and his age is just about 30 years now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Suspends Nine-Month-Old Strike / Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online / Unilorin Likely Post-jamb Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.