Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt (12314 Views)

Share Your Most Terrible Job Hunt / My Job Hunt Experience / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by Josnac(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2019
hspda:
No 6, register and do paid surveys, its a cool way of making money while u await employment. I am a living witness

Can I send a PM?
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by Ekunsgreat: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2019
damosade:

Bros please let chat up

bro help me too 07010996614 that’s my watsap number thanks sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by Ekunsgreat: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2019
hspda:
No 6, register and do paid surveys, its a cool way of making money while u await employment. I am a living witness
bro please help me out this number 07010996614 Whatsap thanks sir
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by bukkielee(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2019
True
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by Silas6(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2019
One of the things you can do if you are within Lagos state is to become a real estate consultant, you will be paid 5 to 15% commission on every sales you make.
You can do it part time or full time + free training,
Registration is free,
If you're interested WhatsApp me @ 09074127485 for more details or inquiries.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by hspda: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2019
To everyone asking me how am doing my paid survey I just want to tell u that its real but it not a get rich quick stuff, I have done it a d keep in doing it. I donno how to poll everyone together and teach people. Note: Its all free
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by Prinss: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2019
hspda:
To everyone asking me how am doing my paid survey I just want to tell u that its real but it not a get rich quick stuff, I have done it a d keep in doing it. I donno how to poll everyone together and teach people. Note: Its all free

How about whatsapp group?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by Reucy(f): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2019
hspda:

How do I go about it. Would like to Know more about it
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by samueledonson(m): 10:37am On Dec 02, 2019
Please sir I am interested in knowing about the paid survey.
My whatsapp line.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by SimpleLuxuries: 10:51am On Dec 02, 2019
hspda:

I'm interested. I joined Paid viewpoint earlier this year but it's not 'profitable'. Which sites are you on please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2019
hspda:
Bro...make we rub minds biko
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by bolinjkezzy(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2019
hspda:
How do I go about this?
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by Deejaygold(m): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Learn Animation
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by SolarHub(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ok

Check my signature now
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by Enzorazor: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
hspda:

HSP pls can we talk about this on WhatsApp asap? 08144613371 my contact... I will like to know any credible one I could register on ... Thanks much... Solomon is my name
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by Ajibade123(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
See 8 ultimate ways to get a job without experience
https://explicitsuccess.com/8-ultimate-secrets-get-a-job-without-experience/
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by Christardor: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
hspda:
Please I'm interested in this paid Survey.
I'm a student and seriously in debt... Help me.

This is my whats app number 08091194195
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by Alvelt14(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
hspda:

how
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by cooltola(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by xclusive1989: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
hspda:
please can recommend some of the survey site that pays please I'm interested
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by Cizzy99(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Please I’m interesting too... can you elaborate !
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by gerizzim: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
hspda:

am at d table sonnyimoudume@yahoo.com waiting for u to hit me on dis.
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by Daddyxyz: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
pls do you have any current survey in need one I don't have any job I need something to body and soul together thanks
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by Legendguru: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
Oh
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by wdacharley(m): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2019
How does it work
hspda:
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by marciarogs(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Are you interested in getting a job abroad, but have no idea where to start? Just as the internet has made the process of finding a job domestically easier, it has also simplified the search for international work.

AfriTalents Manpower Agency (AMA) is global Manpower Supply Agency, focused mainly in the recruitment of skilled and semi skilled labor from African countries to ASIA, EUROPE, NORTH AFRICA & the Middle-East.

Visit "http://afritalents.io/" and search for a job in another country.

For further inquires contact us on info@afritalents.io or (+234) 806-788-6189 (WhatsApp)
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by fsgbeats: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2019
hspda:
how? DM
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by Alexmecury4: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
hspda:
How bout this bro
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt by marciarogs(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Online Lessons & Workshops for Prospective Nigerian Students to get BSC and Masters Degree Courses at Raffles Milano Institute of Modern Design (Singapore).

Each Lesson & Workshop sessions in Product Design, Interior Design, Visual Design, and Fashion Design will be for 30 minutes from Monday 22 June to Thursday 2 July.

Bachelor Of Design – November Intake
FASHION DESIGN
INTERIOR DESIGN
VISUAL DESIGN
PRODUCT DESIGN

MasterClass – November Intake
VISUAL DESIGN & COMMUNICATION
PRODUCT & INTERIOR DESIGN
FASHION DESIGN & BUSINESS
PHOTOGRAPHY

Scholarship amounts at 50%, 40%, 30% off the Tuition Fee.
For more info visit :- https://exambrains.com/2020/06/19/degree-courses-at-raffles-milano-institute-of-modern-design-singapore/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Tenaris Global Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 / NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.