Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood (64212 Views)

Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts / Pastor’s Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Married Church Member / Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
izzou:
angry

I'm more concerned about the wife.

She saw her husband defiling her daughter, and she reported to you? She didn't raise an alarm or go to the police? She didn't even pack out the next minute?

That man must be physically assaulting his wife. She must be very scared of him.

Just report to the police, and tag Sanwoolu on twitter. You'll be surprised how many Lagos State agencies will flood your street before dawn

If he could defile his own daughter, imagine what he could do to other people daughters?

I swear to Obatala, a strange spirit has engulfed Earth, especially Nigeria - and I'm afraid it will only get worse.

You will be amazed & heartbroken at the number of homes where this sort of abomination is happening & being covered up all over Naija.

I'm sorry to type this - but It is never too late to have Earth bombarded by a thermonuclear holocaust so that both the strange spirit & everybody else can be incinerated and purged through the blazing fire of volcanic lava and then - we all wake up at the other side & start all over again.

What say ye? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by izzou(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
WriterX:

I highly doubt that, our culture and traditions and religion support a more crude way of doing such things .

one. if I bring this matter out won't I be put to shame

two. won't my husband drive me away

three. won't my family be the talk of the town.

four. won't his village people call us to point fingers at me

I have read of cases of paedophilia where the pastor results to praying and fasting for the victim and the perpetrator involved, cases where because we are African we are more lenient with everything.

she is woman, an African woman a Nigerian woman a few ( I won't say many neither will I say some) believe marriage is first before anything else and that includes their safety and that of their children)

that girl has been psychological damaged and traumatized by her own father and the mom and the community believes warning him is the answer.

I've read cases of women that exposed their husbands who assaulted their kids.

Even if she didn't want to bring shame upon him, why not leave? Or will her family or his blame her from running away?

That woman's esteem is below the lowest of the low, and I highly suspect the husband pounds her at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by IamPlato(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
What If The Girl Was Not Forced? Did Anyone Think Of That?

How Old Is She? Some Girls These Days Are Instigators Of Sexual Activities

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by izzou(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
Zoharariel:

If he could defile his own daughter, imagine what he could do to other people daughters?

I swear to Obatala, a strange spirit has engulfed Earth, especially Nigeria - and I'm afraid it will only get worse.

You will be amazed & heartbroken at the number of homes where this sort of abomination is happening & being covered up all over Naija.

I'm sorry to type this - but It is never too late to have Earth bombarded by a thermonuclear holocaust so that both the strange spirit & everybody else can be incinerated and purged through the blazing fire of volcanic lava and then - we all wake up at the other side & start all over again.

What say ye? grin

Lol. I'll be fine with it grin

But Dangote and Bill Gates may have different views

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by adedamola777: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
Wallahi, you are one hilarious jerk. �

Zoharariel:

What say ye? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by izzou(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
IamPlato:
What If The Girl Was Not Forced? Did Anyone Think Of That?

How Old Is She? Some Girls These Days Are Instigators Of Sexual Activities

You're disgusting mhen angry

Maybe you typed it as a joke, but this is so inhumane

SMH

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by ikorodureporta: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Skyfornia:
I still find all these news strange and unbelievable. How can someone be having carnal knowledge with his offsprings?? Unfvckingbelievable!!

nothing strange. if a man started in around 21-25, @ 45' u already have ripped adults in yr home...

is all about yr mindset. Some of those men become jealous of giving out the ripe apples without having a taste of it... & d girls too, I don't understand why they can't resist & inform their mother....b4 it becomes habitual

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by AlphaStyles(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Enwhen:

Abeg stop calling police .... Which yeye police

So that the police should should change the case after collecting money from the Man ??... There is a body for such case now.

Who tell u that one ? Dem tell u say na so police bad reach?
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by adedamola777: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hardeybaryor:
Advise Needed!!! This Happened In My Neighborhood

Good morning Nairalanders,

Some strange things are happening nowadays.
There is this man in my neighborhood who is having carnal knowledge of his own daughter. He has been cautioned some time ago to which he denied and after some confrontation he confessed to it and promised never to do it again.

This girl in question was then taken away from his vicinity to avoid repetition of such only to find out few weeks back that she has returned.

Now the problem is that the man has started again and this time around the wife caught them in the act but pretended not to see it. She reported it to my brother who told me about it and we called the man immediately to let him know what he is doing. He found out that the information was revealed by the wife and then started beating her.

Please what do you think we can do to help the poor girl and savage the situation.

PS
Pardon my way if reporting.
Mods please help loud this.

Message this organization. They'd take it up ASAP.

https://www.facebook.com/ActionAidNigeria/?ti=as
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Useless mother embarassed
U see such and u no castrate the animal?

She and the husband should be arrested. She is an enabler.

That girl should be taken away from them

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Sarmiz24(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lol half baked news
How old is the said daughter
How old is the said father
Don't be surprised,the daughter might be into it willingly...

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by MARKone(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hardeybaryor:

There is this man in my neighborhood who is having carnal knowledge of his own daughter. He has been cautioned some time ago to which he denied and after some confrontation he confessed to it and promised never to do it again.

This girl in question was then taken away from his vicinity to avoid repetition of such only to find out few weeks back that she has returned.

Now the problem is that the man has started again and this time around the wife caught them in the act but pretended not to see it. She reported it to my brother who told me about it and we called the man immediately to let him know what he is doing. He found out that the information was revealed by the wife and then started beating her.

Please what do you think we can do to help the poor girl and savage the situation.

PS

Ps don't go to the police, look for any social welfare, or child support organisation and report the man, make una go with the wife and girl.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by joytothewise(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Skyfornia:
I still find all these news strange and unbelievable. How can someone be having carnal knowledge with his offsprings?? Unfvckingbelievable!!

I don't believe most of this news... abeg let the wife come forth with a proof ...she can record the man now secretly!! That is better than all this epistle
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by ikorodureporta: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
izzou:

SMH

what's disgusting?
what if she's d spoilt type that has an agenda of transferring her boyfriend's load to the stvpd dad??
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Godhatesodomy: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Wow

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Enwhen(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:

Who tell u that one ? Dem tell u say na so police bad reach?

Belike say u be police

Just pray not to have issue with the police... The only the way the police can handle that case properly is only when the Man doesn't have money for them...and should the wife be not ready to pay for investigation , so shall the case perish in the desk of the IPO of police
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by izzou(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
ikorodureporta:

what's disgusting?
what if she's d spoilt type that has an agenda of transferring her boyfriend's load to the stvpd dad??

You're a pedophile

So if your daughter opens her legs for you, you'll fvvk Abi?

A lot of you are disgusting and stupid at the same time. Get out of my mentions, and please don't bother replying

Tueh

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by IamPlato(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
izzou:

SMH
You Are Just Ignorant. I Am Not Supporting The Man but I Am Speaking Based On What I Have Seen.

Some Young Children Are Devils

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by izzou(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
IamPlato:
You Are Just Ignorant. I Am Not Supporting The Man but I Am Speaking Based On What I Have Seen.

Did you see where he was cautioned about it before?

You have seen what exactly? That a young girl will leave numerous boyfriends and guys outside to go and meet her aged father to fvvk her?

You guys can't stop imagining and lying at the same time.

Your comment is disappointing. I thought you had sense sef

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by yusluvad(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Report him to the right organization, asap.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Monaco2(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hardeybaryor:

PS

How old is the girl in question

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Hardeybaryor(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
WalkerMichael:
If you don't find a way to report that animal to relevant authorities so he could get arrested, the fact that you are aware of the situation & could help the poor little girl at this moment would forever haunt you. REPORT THE ANIMAL NOW!

Thanks, I will do so
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by ikorodureporta: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
izzou:

You're a pedophile

So if your daughter opens her legs for you, you'll fvvk Abi?

A lot of you are disgusting and stupid at the same time. Get out of my mentions, and please don't bother replying

Tueh

go sit down somewhere!

Are you saying if u're abt 55, a 20yr old sexy lady won't attract you?? Even some girls @ 14 are very matured, & how u'r able to control your emotions is what sets you free..
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Hardeybaryor(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
izzou:
angry

I'm more concerned about the wife.

She saw her husband defiling her daughter, and she reported to you? She didn't raise an alarm or go to the police? She didn't even pack out the next minute?

That man must be physically assaulting his wife. She must be very scared of him.

Just report to the police, and tag Sanwoolu on twitter. You'll be surprised how many Lagos State agencies will flood your street before dawn

Its not actually her daughter, the girl is her stepdaughter and she's afraid.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by AlphaStyles(m): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Enwhen:

Belike say u be police

Just pray not to have issue with the police... The only the way the police can handle that case properly is only when the Man doesn't have money for them...and should the wife be not ready to pay for investigation , so shall the case perish in the desk of the IPO of police
i no be police and i have seen the police investigate such cases with clean hands

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by naptu2: 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hardeybaryor:

PS

Please click on this link and report the man. This is a link to the Lagos State Domestic/Sexual Violence Response Team (DSVRT) https://www.dsvrtlagos.org/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Hardeybaryor(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Flier:
Fake story
I pray it won't happen to someone close to you. This is not take at all

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Stevengerd(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hardeybaryor:

I'm in Lagos, Ibeju Lekki to be precise
where precisely.. I reside at oribanwa area
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Hardeybaryor(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
jaxxy:

So U don’t know u should report to the authorities? Ure calling the man and telling him what he’s doing is bad, did he tell u he doesn’t know it’s bad? He has chosen to be a bastarrd and destroy his daughters life and Ure still telling him Rubbish.

Report the matter to the relevant bodies and authorities. He needs to be arrested and locked away for good.

I will. Thanks
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Hardeybaryor(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
telim:
I hardly believe all this sought of stories..

Its happening truly
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Xisnin(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
IamPlato:

Who let this dog out?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel / Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo / My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.