Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood (64184 Views)

Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts / Pastor’s Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Married Church Member / Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by agboghai: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hardeybaryor:

Do you have any of their contact like email or something please?
If you are in Lagos, here is their details Office Address: 14/16 Makoko Road, Off Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, Lagos. Phone No: +234(0)8033065042, 08033387856 E-mail Address: fidalagos@fida.org.n fida_lagos@yahoo.com Facebook: FIDA Lagos For other states, follow the link below https://fida.org.ng/branch-activities/

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Sarmiz24(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Graxie:
pedophile, continue to Bleep your daughters willingly, I am sure it's normal in your family.

Lol this is how to show mentally unstable piple...
Answer those questions, so we actually know the point of your story....u just chasing clout wit fake stories, anyway congratulations cuz u've gotten the attention u seek so much....
Well for ur information,this shit u post up there can Neva happen in a family like mine coz we don't believe in shit lyk that....wetin I no know, no fit know me
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by jmaxjohn(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
izzou:

A step daughter to the wife.

She's the man's daughter.

Next line, pedophile

Ogbeni shut up jare. Just dey make noise with your annoying font.

Let's look at facts now.

She's the fathers daughter.
She's 16, underage and sexually active. If she was 20, it wouldn't be a legal crime, but a crime of principle, unless investigation reveals he's been having carnal knowledge of her before she became an adult.

In this case, she's not an adult. This indeed is rape. The daughter needs emotional and psychological help. The father needs to face the full weight of the law.
Know how to place your facts during an argument.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by mechanics(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Report him to the nearest police station.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hardeybaryor:
Advise Needed!!! This Happened In My Neighborhood

Good morning Nairalanders,

Some strange things are happening nowadays.
There is this man in my neighborhood who is having carnal knowledge of his own daughter. He has been cautioned some time ago to which he denied and after some confrontation he confessed to it and promised never to do it again.

This girl in question was then taken away from his vicinity to avoid repetition of such only to find out few weeks back that she has returned.

Now the problem is that the man has started again and this time around the wife caught them in the act but pretended not to see it. She reported it to my brother who told me about it and we called the man immediately to let him know what he is doing. He found out that the information was revealed by the wife and then started beating her.

Please what do you think we can do to help the poor girl and savage the situation.

PS
Pardon my way if reporting.
Mods please help loud this.

Dear Op, please kindly call Cece Yara Foundation on 0800 800 8001.
They will take it up asap.
Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by cnonyechi(f): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Report him to Sarz asap
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Graxie(f): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sarmiz24:

Lol this is how to show mentally unstable piple...
Answer those questions, so we actually know the point of your story....u just chasing clout wit fake stories, anyway congratulations cuz u've gotten the attention u seek so much....
Well for ur information,this shit u post up there can Neva happen in a family like mine coz we don't believe in shit lyk that....wetin I no know, no fit know me
you are the mentally unstable here, lunatic. You are claiming I made the post just because I called you out for supporting a man that raped his daughter. It happens in your family that's why you don't see this as big deal, you are actually blaming the girl because it's your family tradition. Anu.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Aboguede(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is the problem

The man might have told his wife that the girl is his daughter but he may have lied

I think he is just taking advantage of the girl which is very wrong

Hardeybaryor:

16years
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by izzou(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
jmaxjohn:

Ogbeni shut up jare. Just dey make noise with your annoying font.

Let's look at facts now.

She's the fathers daughter.
She's 16, underage and sexually active. If she was 20, it wouldn't be a legal crime, but a crime of principle, unless investigation reveals he's been having carnal knowledge of her before she became an adult.

In this case, she's not an adult. This indeed is rape. The daughter needs emotional and psychological help. The father needs to face the full weight of the law.
Know how to place your facts during an argument.

"In this case, she's not an adult. This indeed is rape"

I stopped reading when I saw that. You indeed do not know what rape is

So get yourself educated, pray for the person that took your brain to restore it, and then quote me for us to discuss

Dindirin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by TemmyT002(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
My goodness
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by soxyfem: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
[/color][color=#990000]
Hardeybaryor:
[bps ]Advise Needed!!! This Happened In My Neighborhood[/b]

Good morning Nairalanders,

Some strange things are happening nowadays.
There is this man in my neighborhood who is having carnal knowledge of his own daughter. He has been cautioned some time ago to which he denied and after some confrontation he confessed to it and promised never to do it again.

This girl in question was then taken away from his vicinity to avoid repetition of such only to find out few weeks back that she has returned.

Now the problem is that the man has started again and this time around the wife caught them in the act but pretended not to see it. She reported it to my brother who told me about it and we called the man immediately to let him know what he is doing. He found out that the information was revealed by the wife and then started beating her.

Please what do you think we can do to help the poor girl and savage the situation.

PS
Pardon my way if reporting.
Mods please help loud this.

Please you can call Barrister Lola on +2347038379705, she is the legal coordinator for Lagos State Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team (DSVRT)....Very vibrant and she will take it up there,just call her and relate the story to her.
They are in charge of gender violence as well, so women beaters beware because I can assure you they will get you arrested and charged to court. Lagos state doesn't joke with such. God help you as you act to salvage the situation.

+2347038379705[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by pocohantas(f): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
izzou:

When your daughter is 16 and is on her heat period, you can have sex with her.

You already have an excuse.

Perv

Lol. These guys are something else. You'll just get exhausted. He will soon call you feminist.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by izzou(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. These guys are something else. You'll just get exhausted. He will soon call you feminist.

Jehovah

I think there's a serious problem that's about to happen. How can someone read this story and use lines like "Let's be realistic. She is sexually active "

Wahala dey for the girl child in this country.

Serious wahala dey

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by jmaxjohn(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
izzou:

"In this case, she's not an adult. This indeed is rape"

I stopped reading when I saw that. You indeed do not know what rape is

So get yourself educated, pray for the person that took your brain to restore it, and then quote me for us to discuss

Dindirin grin

I clearly wasn't talking about other types of rape. Why would i when the topic refers to a minor? Anyway, here's an enlightening.

statutory rape is nonforcible sexual activity in which one of the individuals is below the age of consent (the age required to legally consent to the behavior).

Did you learn something? Don't be talking about Andrews liver salt with someone has headache.

Other forms of rape which have no business with the matter at hand are...

Date, gang, spousal rapes.
Rape of children, different from statutory rape.
Custodial, corrective, rape by deception/blackmail.
Serial, prison, war rape.

Hope you learned some more things too.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by pocohantas(f): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
izzou:

Jehovah

I think there's a serious problem that's about to happen. How can someone read this story and use lines like "Let's be realistic. She is sexually active "

Serious wahala dey

You are seeing what I have been seeing. Sometimes their responses could be so tiring. That was how one ediot shared sexcapade with a minor. I spoke against it and another ediot said I am jealous small girls are getting all the dick.

I done tire for my country people. You read some comments and shudder.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by izzou(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:

You are seeing what I have been seeing. Sometimes their responses could be so tiring. That was how one ediot shared sexcapade with a minor. I spoke against it and another ediot said I am jealous small girls are getting all the dick.

I done tire for my country people. You read some comments and shudder.

I'm tired already.

Na to just read comments from henceforth. Na wa
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by lewalee(f): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
You're a goat, a paedophile and you need help!!
ikorodureporta:

it takes two to tango
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by lewalee(f): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
You need to bury your head in shame, with this rubbish you just posted. Perv!
Aboguede:

Paedophile here paedophile there

What is this self?

The guy just made is point simple!

He said some girls are devil's and that is not hard to understand

The girl might not even be the man's daughter to start with and she could even be up to 14 or more and we know that girls start experiencing heat very early and can tempt men and the girl in question might also be enjoying it without complains

That is why I like 9ja police. They don't judge according to feminists wish but according to our society

This is 9ja

Love 9ja

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Aparche(f): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
izzou:

Jehovah

Serious wahala dey

I tell you, I am appalled at how some men here are trying so hard to justify such an evil deed, while looking for ways to blame the victim.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Laeroy(f): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=RoyalBlu post=84547274]The woman has no business living under the same roof with that animal for now.

As a good mother, she should take the daughter away from that house pronto. Can just imagine how traumatized the poor girl will be now.

Let her seek for help, while the girl is safely
Don't blame the poor woman
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Sarmiz24(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
Graxie:
you are the mentally unstable here, lunatic. You are claiming I made the post just because I called you out for supporting a man that raped his daughter. It happens in your family that's why you don't see this as big deal, you are actually blaming the girl because it's your family tradition. Anu.

Oooo! I just checked ur monikar right now and saw that u are a Female.... playing the victim card as always, point out where I supported the supposed rape thing,if u can't do that den u need to stop quoting me...I come in peace galfie smiley
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by ikorodureporta: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
lewalee:
You're a goat, a paedophile and you need help!!

Yes, there's the possibility that both parties compromised. Read my comments, I'm not being judgemental..

You keep saying paedophiles, as if u'v not seen spoilt teenagers. How old is the girl??
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Laeroy(f): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Zoharariel:

If he could defile his own daughter, imagine what he could do to other people daughters?

I swear to Obatala, a strange spirit has engulfed Earth, especially Nigeria - and I'm afraid it will only get worse.

You will be amazed & heartbroken at the number of homes where this sort of abomination is happening & being covered up all over Naija.

I'm sorry to type this - but It is never too late to have Earth bombarded by a thermonuclear holocaust so that both the strange spirit & everybody else can be incinerated and purged through the blazing fire of volcanic lava and then - we all wake up at the other side & start all over again.

What say ye? grin

Hahahaha... I somewhat agree to this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Hardeybaryor(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
soxyfem:
[/color][color=#990000]

+2347038379705[color=#990000][/color]

Thank you so much.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Aboguede(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
I am not in any way supporting the stupid old father but the rate we 9ja like to copy oyibo life is very annoying.

I am currently in western world and I can tell you that their life is very boring and they are SADIST

I am proud 9ja and will ever be.

If you don't like 9ja, pls GO

I have also seen many women in 9ja advising their teenage daughters on how to collect gifts from men so pls let 9ja men rest.

Many ladies in 9ja today from 28 up find it hard to find husbands not because the men are not ready to marry them but because all our ladies now want to be Genevieve and and her co not knowing that Genevieve is probably a lost SADIST

izzou:

When your daughter is 16 and is on her heat period, you can have sex with her.

You already have an excuse.

Perv
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by izzou(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Aparche:

I tell you, I am appalled at how some men here are trying so hard to justify such an evil deed, while looking for ways to blame the victim.

I'm tired already. It's so sad
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by tightpussy156: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
stupid man,his dick should be cut off. he wan Bleep,tear small pikin Toto.ur pikin for DAT matter.how does a child pussy attract the hegoat.who quote me for saying the truth should hug transformer.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Legendguru: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Elshaddai
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by holocron: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
ikorodureporta:

nothing strange. if a man started in around 21-25, @ 45' u already have ripped adults in yr home...

is all about yr mindset. Some of those men become jealous of giving out the ripe apples without having a taste of it... & d girls too, I don't understand why they can't resist & inform their mother....b4 it becomes habitual

Smh...the way you have put it...hmmm...I dey suspect you o!
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by holocron: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
ikorodureporta:

nothing strange. if a man started in around 21-25, @ 45' u already have ripped adults in yr home...

is all about yr mindset. Some of those men become jealous of giving out the ripe apples without having a taste of it... & d girls too, I don't understand why they can't resist & inform their mother....b4 it becomes habitual

Smh...the way you have put it...hmmm...I dey suspect you o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo / 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.