Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

What Next After Your Upwork Account Has Been Approved? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Next After Your Upwork Account Has Been Approved? (360 Views)

It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 / Either The Source Or The Target Account Has Restriction - GTbank / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Next After Your Upwork Account Has Been Approved? by GeeeAdebiyi: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2019
Congratulations on your Upwork Account approval,Now you are ready to connect with high paying clients and earn in dollars.

Cone to think of it,after your Upwork account has been approved, What next?

It is not just about account approval but having the genuine guidelines and information to make you land your first job. Having trained over 5,000 students in the last 4 years (over 800+ students this year alone) on Online and Remote work,I can confidently tell you that Freelancing is a profitable career or side hustle. However, to become a sought after freelancer,you must be very knowledgeable in your chosen Niche.
There are major tips on how to get high-value clients who pay huge bucks for quality work.

1. Start with building your profile

Your profile should be good enough to entice someone to hire you. Your skills should be clearly outlined so that a client can be confident about your prowess. In your profile, you should also write a brief description of yourself. It is also important to use your real identity.

2. Build your portfolio as you get hired for different jobs and include your reference point in proposals

A good portfolio is a best seller. Before you start earning big, you have to prove that you have the expertise. A portfolio may be your previous work samples or a writer website, also called a blog. This will display your level of competence and surely high-value clients will consider hiring you. Hence, you will start earning a decent pay. If you are a writer, a good portfolio can earn you several dollars for a few numbers of words you write. A reference point could be a social media page, a website or a decent portfolio. Usually, a quick link to your reference point is worth being included in writing proposals.

3. Send catchy proposals
Do not write lengthy proposals. T
he content should be brief and to the point. Include in the proposal on how you are planning on improving the status of the client’s business. Finish by a call to action by pointing out how willing you are to work with the client. Remember to sign out with gratitude before submitting your proposal.

For Example;

Hi,
I am very excited as I write this proposal! Why, you ask? Because I really love your business. I have always been passionate about physical fitness and self-improvement.
I have been working in the fitness and self-improvement industry for over 7 years now. Which means one thing, I have the experience you need to get your project done. I have done a similar project before and I really understand what clients out there need because I have been one too.
Kindly contact me on my inbox and we will discuss the project further. I am always available for interview.

Kind regards,

Stephen

Hello,
I have analyzed your project and I have fully understood your requirements. And am very interested to work with you in order to make sure that your project is a success.
Given the requirements of your project, and my level of experience, am convinced that I can deliver high-quality output that you will surely like and appreciate.
I have a lot to offer your business if only you can give me a chance.
Sounds interesting? Hit me on my inbox for more as we discuss the project. I will be waiting.

Regards,

Stella

4. Be available online via Upwork mobile app and promptly attend interviews

High-value clients are always time conscious. When called to an interview, show up within the shortest time possible. This will also display your time management skills and your willingness to work for the job you are being interviewed for.

5. Pitch for high-value jobs

Probably due to the fear of the unknown, most freelancers do not pitch for expert-level jobs. However, there is usually no significant difference between entry, intermediate and expert level jobs on Upwork. Furthermore, there are entry-level jobs paying higher than some expert-level jobs.

6. Client’s hourly rate

Let the client’s hourly rate guide you. Clients with a large hourly rate are prone to pay you more if you work for them.

7. Build a team and outsource work

Once you have managed to earn the trust of many clients, you will start getting overwhelmed with work. It is humanly appropriate to train others and help them earn a few bucks. By making them work for you, you will earn more if you maintain your working rate. Outsourcing turns your career into a more profitable business.

These and many more you will benefit when you buzz me.

*My detailed Ebook on Online work guiding you on how to navigate online work, avoid mistakes and land your first job by Gbenga Adebiyi
(worth $30 or #10,000)

• Free approval of Upwork account (Cost #5000)

• All my materials on Upwork (Priceless)

• High income skills you can have to get the highest paying jobs and platforms where you can get these skills for free.

*One on One interaction/Coaching with me.

All for #5,000 only

Call or WhatsApp: 08102866368

or chat me up: https:///234810286368

(1) (Reply)

Contact Hot Water Plumber For Getting The Heater In Pristine Condition / 10 Content Ideas To Make Your Social Media Stand Out / Hostel Investment Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.