Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' (79463 Views)

Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy / Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor / Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Kdon2: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2019
itsme01:
shocked

never trust a man named OBO

Now this is a rape story i find credible... there was violence, act of intimidation and witnesses

not some of this bullshit stories we hear , that the victim doesnt make noise or attract any witness or even ask the rapist to put on condom

Obontami se u hear??
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2019
Ok. Now lets hear from d guy
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Throwback: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2019
itsme01:
shocked

never trust a man named OBO

Now this is a rape story i find credible... there was violence, act of intimidation and witnesses

not some of this bullshit stories we hear , that the victim doesnt make noise or attract any witness or even ask the rapist to put on condom

I also find this a believable account, unlike the many rape tales we are accustomed to.

There is obviously a medical record at the hospital where the victim was treated, and lots of witnesses.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The guy is a monster. Personally I would have punched his throat and bolted.
.. Hmmm. As per?
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by lexy2014: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2019
TooNoisy:
This is surely a police case and someone has to go to jail for this. Witnesses have come out to support the story, so the accused should be immediately arrested. The case should go to court and someone needs to go to jail.

If he is found guilty, then he should be in jail for a very long time and if this happens to be a hoax, she should be in jail for a while.

But with all d "witnesses" that rescued her, y was nothing done at d time? Since it was a school matter, it could have been easily been reported to d school authorities

2 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2019
bmdmixer:
wow told d story like a novel and why u come hide him face?
WHY HIDING THE FACE OF A KILLER LIKE THIS.HE SHOULD BE EXPOSED SO OTHER WOULD-BE VICTIMS WILL TAKE CAUTION.SUCH PERSON SHOULD BE PUT IN A POSTER AND MADE TO GO VIRAL.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Alex09(m): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2019
Maybe the dude is fucking rich now and she's yet to have a settled life.£ say no to RAPE
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by ctleurocollege: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2019
I remember beating my cousin senseless when he tried to rape a girl from his class. I bruised the niga so bad he thought I would kill him.

SAY NO TO RAPE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by loswhite(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2019
So emeka can enter rain and comeback to his house but you cannot enter rain and go back to your house right? How do women just spenn night in a course mate house because of it is raining...lol. There is too much evidence for you to be posting on twitter. The next morning you would have arrested the rapist and am sure by now you would have saved the public...but now if all you have is this twitter post as evidence then oyo is ur case. #speak up immediately

9 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2019
For the ladies I hope you are reading and learning some of the strategies of rapists.

When I was in university, I had some lady friends who would never ever visit me in my room. Very annoying, but one of them had grown up on a campus as a lecturers daughter. She knew a lot of the risks.

Once you are alone with that nice gentle guy behind an iron door, he can flip so fast you will fear.

One time this cult boy set up his girlfriend. They were in the room beside us. Unilorin laundry. She came in, he excused himself. His guys locked the door and pounced on her. The girls only saving grace was that she was a ras Pako who started shouting at the top of her voice. Guys gathered and started banging on the door. They had to let her go. If she had been a Buta babe, she may have been petrified and intimidated and silent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Martinez39(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2019
Emeka Gabriel Oboh shall be presumed innocent until proven guilty. The rape might have happened, it also might not have happened. Don't underestimate human deceit and prettiness. Who knows if maynation's evidence against obaofbenin was made up as well? Hmmm, fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by bunmioguns(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2019
loswhite:
So emeka can enter rain and comeback to his house but you cannot enter rain and go back to your house right? How do women just spenn night in a course mate house because of it is raining...lol. There is too much evidence for you to be posting on twitter. The next morning you would have arrested the rapist and am sure by now you would have saved the public...but now if all you have is this twitter post as evidence then oyo is ur case. #speak up immediately

My mind also

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by ignitewatch(m): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2019
TissuePaper:
The truth is that it is only habitual for women to play the victim...it will surprise u to know that nothing of such actually happened, this might be her own way of getting back at the guy for maybe dumping her or refusing to grant a request made by her.

We have seen it all, them busola dakolo's, and Stephanie otobo's ..if u really had a case u should be in court and not on twitter.

Bros... Talk well..
This story as you say, has credibility written all over it..... Sometimes it easier to read than to type trash

3 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Hmmm. As per?
As per black belter
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Seventy7kings: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2019
post=84548334:
Many Witnesses abound in this rape case.
The perpetrator can never escape this..

Obo-Jingo is in serious trouble!
What a nickname!

SAY NO TO RAPE!
twitter!
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by TheFacelessMan: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2019
Sad and harrowing to read.

All the rape apologists and perpetrators... your time will come..

3 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2019
bmdmixer:
wow told d story like a novel and why u come hide him face?
She didn't hide his face, I have seen the story on FB.

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Wolexzy11: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2019
Hmmm so nah rape all girls tak disvirgin now... That's what my gf told me that she was rape nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Enculer2: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2019
Lies.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by abbatoir(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2019
sylve11:
Once a girl just say no no, na so I go just look another side. I can't do a girl that'll not reciprocate the sweetness of sexx.x . cool
Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Martinez39(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2019
ignitewatch:

Bros... Talk well..
This story as you say, has credibility written all over it..... Sometimes it easier to read than to type trash
Credibility in what way?
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Thoceen: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2019
People will actually want this guy prosecuted but if he is a pastor, all of us will say the lady is a liar or that we should not touch the anointed.

6 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by ignitewatch(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2019
madridsta007:

I hope the next rape story you hear about will be about a female relative— sister, Aunty, mother.

Sounds harsh, but like you said, “nothing of that such actually happened.” That is what we will tell you when we hear the story.
It didn’t happen.

Shame, shame, shame on you.

What do you expect from someone with such moniker... It shows the height a fellow serial rapist will go to protect one of their own.

6 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
As per black belter
. Hahahaha. In most rape situation,the victim is always at a very tight corner so I doubt there's much she could have done.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by optimus106(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Go to court...

Stop doing nonsense media trial here...

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Janosky: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2019
This matter tie wrapper well well....
The alleged victim should follow due legal process to seek justice ,if indeed there is concrete proof of the allegations levelled against the accused.
The Law Enforcement Agencies should do the needful by way of thorough investigation and prosecution.
But, why is the face of the accused obscured in the online photo?
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by CeeManCollins(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2019
we cant see his face[color=#006600][/color] shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by ignitewatch(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2019
Martinez39:
Credibility in what way?
Are you the rapist?

We should mind what we say and stand for on social forums... Karma is such a nice bitch

2 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by kunlesmiles(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2019
As always reading comments on Nairaland about rape breaks my hard, u just need to get close to a rape victim, to really understand d emotional and psychological trauma they go through, infact some of them do not heal up till they die. We don't really understand issues like dis, until it happens to the people u love.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) / Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.