Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Visa Help: I Gained Admission Into A Masters Degree Programme - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Help: I Gained Admission Into A Masters Degree Programme (1246 Views)

Italian Student Visa-help! / I Need South Africa Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Help: I Gained Admission Into A Masters Degree Programme by onez: 9:46am On May 25, 2007
I gained admission in a US university late last year for my masters degree. I applied for visa but was denied. I want to appliy again but I am not confident that i will make it. I need an urgent help. I'm ready to pay any thing reasonable as far as that person will give me 100%guarantee. My ambition is in a balance. Please no 419
Re: Visa Help: I Gained Admission Into A Masters Degree Programme by omogidi234(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2007
Hi, I am an Immigration Lawyer. Well nobody can give u 100% G. except they want to forge documents for you. On the other hand it is easier to travel to d U.K than to the U.S coz the U.K has appeal procedure and can also review refusal and turn the decision. As for the U. S once you are denied you are on your own. I advice that you try applying to U.K Schools if you have the Pay.
Re: Visa Help: I Gained Admission Into A Masters Degree Programme by Bulga(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2007
You better consider Omo gidi's advice. And It will be wise if you attend a Scottish university so that you can enjoy their "Fresh Talent" programme after graduation.

"Fresh Talent" is a scheme which allows non-EEA citizens a two-year visa extension if they study in Scotland.
For more:
www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/working_in_the_uk/en/homepage/schemes_and_programmes/fresh_talent__working.html
Re: Visa Help: I Gained Admission Into A Masters Degree Programme by onez: 8:47pm On May 28, 2007
Omogidi, what are you really advising me to do. My number is . My e mail is . Please send me your number so that I can have a chat with you. Or you can call me.
Re: Visa Help: I Gained Admission Into A Masters Degree Programme by omogidi234(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2007
onez, what up?
i have sent you a mail.
cheers.
Re: Visa Help: I Gained Admission Into A Masters Degree Programme by Vicjustice: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2007
Good that you know there are a lot of 419 presence in nairaland, you may carelessly implore anyone's help as long as you'll be careful when it comes to paying money. Goodluck!
Re: Visa Help: I Gained Admission Into A Masters Degree Programme by promise72(m): 4:57am On Jun 02, 2007
@ Topic,

Gaining an admission is not a big deal. Proving that u have the funds to pay for it is the problem. People pay lots of money in Nigeria for "agent" who will help u secure admission. Then what?
You gotta pay for it.
If you want to go to the US on education basis, i suggest that you don't chose a course that will take 4 years. Chose a short seminar. 2-4wks max.
Make sure you have a legit person in the US to accomodate u. It also have to be in the same vicinity/area of the seminar. i.e Dont chose a seminar is lets say Lagos and say your host lives in Kwara State! it wouldnt work.
You can chose short seminar on Petroleum, Communication, Computer Networking etc.

Dont chose a BSc for a 4-5year program. YOU WILL BE DENIED.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

4 International Passport And Ecowas Passport,pl Call 07028271494 / Help : Visa Extension For Football Goalkeeper (UK) / Canada Embassies To Go On Strike Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.