Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) (44258 Views)

Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Show us your useless parents, efulefu

I'm far better than your entire family in terms of that.
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by MoIbrahim: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
E pain am! grin

PapaBaby:
Most useless couple in the world.
See how young Aisha is in that picture. She looks 15 or 16.

Peedo Buhari

Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by ultimatekint(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
It is a big shame on this country to have a President without O/L qualification.
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by ZooOga: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
No doubt about it. Baba's other room was well used in his prime heyday. wink

much different than some of the sad stories i see some guys and husbands posting over in the romance section. grin
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Aiyegbajeje2001: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Congrats to the man of integrity and his amiable wife and children. We in diaspora love you irrespective of what they say. More blessings Aisha and Baba with 9 lives.
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by truthfulparrot(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
PapaBaby:

Peedo Buhari
It is because of peoplei like you that they are proposing death penalty for hste speech.....Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Aiyegbajeje2001: 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
yes o
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by chocolatelady(f): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
I
wink2015:
What about the children of Buhari 's late first wife?

Nothing is heard about that matter.
Look at the second daughter of the first wife by PMB side. The first daughter is late. The other two standing by the left hand side are also daughters from the former First Lady. That’s one big family. The only son of the first wife is late too. So in all, PMB has 7daughters and a son. Three daughters from the first wife and four from Aisha .
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by chocolatelady(f): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
I
Enwhen:

Abeg who be that other woman at the right before Baba ... Is she the new Ameria
Sorry, she is his second daughter from his late wife. The first daughter is late too. The two daughters standing at the left hand side after his son are also children of his late wife.
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by TemmyT002(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
PapaBaby:

Peedo Buhari

Na because he is not your relative
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Enwhen(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
chocolatelady:
I Sorry, she is his second daughter from his late wife. The first daughter is late too. The two daughters standing at the left hand side after his son are also children of his late wife.

Thanks chocolatelady , I guess u will be more polite, beautiful and responsible as ur response... Thanks... If u don't mind let me cut out a plot of land for u in my village here in Lao , before Jalingo, in Taraba state..
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
So this man in that picture is a man of 86 huh? Any ways Nigerians are dumbass people they don't reason
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
pickatyou:
Guess these are the 7 virgins that will be promised some of buhari zombie supporters.

I guess of his kids are married.
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
PapaBaby:

Who told you it's only Aisha? What of the recent rumour that Buhari was about to marry one of his Ministers? It's been going on for years.

Carry the rumour go find employment
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by chocolatelady(f): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Enwhen:

Thanks chocolatelady , I guess u will be more polite, beautiful and responsible as ur response... Thanks... If u don't mind let me cut out a plot of land for u in my village here in Lao , before Jalingo, in Taraba state..
lol!
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Legendguru: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Aeesha2: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
Who told you it's only Aisha? What of the recent rumour that Buhari was about to marry one of his Ministers? It's been going on for years.

Oponu
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by JonDon12: 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
I no lie you , I jealous Buhari for him wife O.
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 12:57am On Dec 03, 2019
So this man has only one sun and village people wanted to use motor bike to snatch him away from them
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by gwama: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Aicha has blanched her complexion, her fingers are like rotten banana. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by abdullahi45: 1:31am On Dec 04, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Please present your fathers and mother.

That looks 15/16 in your eyes?! You need help!

You don't need to reply the melancholic hater, bro. Even if she is 15/16, what is his problem with that; does he thinks he is the one to set the standard age for marriage. It is a shame that they approve of an adolescent to have a consensual sexual relationship, but will weep profusely when they see a youngster Muslim female get married, such hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Banmeallday: 1:59am On Dec 04, 2019
30 years celebration when he senior her y same age.....PEDOS PEDOS
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Akponmfet: 3:11am On Dec 04, 2019
PapaBaby:

Peedo Buhari
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Akponmfet: 3:13am On Dec 04, 2019
God punish you and your whole family, e no go better for you.
Useless Okoro man.
You will remain slaves in this country forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS / Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions / Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.