Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife (23863 Views)

Dino Melaye, Smart Adeyemi, 27 Others Pick Interest Forms For APC, PDP Governors / Tinubu: I Started My Political Journey At Jakande’s House / Dino Melaye & Smart Adeyemi To Battle It In Kogi West Senatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by EBMedia: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2019
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the Kogi West senatorial district election, Senator Dino Melaye, has insisted that he won the poll.

He stated this on Sunday, a day after he lost his bid to remain in the Senate to Senator Smart Adeyemi of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Despite suffering a defeat to his APC rival, Senator Melaye stressed that he would always win Senator Adeyemi whom he described as his political wife.

“I want to assure you that Smart Adeyemi would remain my political wife, I started politics before him,” he said during his appearance on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics.

Melaye added, “I won the election and the duty of Smart Adeyemi is temporal and evaporative. I want to assure you that those congratulating Smart Adeyemi amount to congratulating an armed robber after a successful operation.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcS5X7ygjyE

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) had returned Senator Adeyemi as the winner of the Kogi West senatorial district election after polling the highest number of votes.

In his declaration on Saturday last week in Kogi, the Returning Officer for the election Professor Olajide Lawal announced that Senator Adeyemi scored of 88,373 votes to beat Senator Melaye got 62,133 votes.

Ambassador Rufus Aiyenigba of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) came third in the poll with 659 votes and was trailed by John Olabode and Adeyemi Taiwo of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) and Nigeria Elements Progressive Party (NEPP who) garnered 262 and 119 votes respectively.

But Senator Melaye has rejected the outcome of the election, alleging that he was robbed while his life was in danger.

He insisted that there was no election in the senatorial district and gave assurance that he would soon return to the Senate.

“There was no election, only an attempt to kill me. I will reclaim my mandate because I was voted for,” he claimed.

The PDP candidate added, “I won the election but through the instrumentality of violence and national conspiracy, these have been tampered with. I want to assure Nigerians that it is temporal.”

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/12/02/adeyemi-will-remain-my-political-wife-his-victory-is-temporal-melaye/amp/

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Trimque2k1(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2019
EBMedia:
IgbereTV reports that Dino Melaye has said that the newly elected senator representing Kogi West, Smart Adeyemi is still his ‘Political wife’.

Melaye said this while lamenting the outcome of Saturday’s Rerun Senatorial election in Kogi State.

Melaye vowed to reclaim his seat at the Senate, adding that he started politics before Adeyemi, hence he will still remain his political wife no matter what happened.

Speaking on Channels Tv, he said: “There was no election, there was only an attempt to kill me.

“I want to assure you that Smart Adeyemi would remain my political wife. I started politics before him.

“I will reclaim my mandate because I was voted. I won the election, but through the instrumentality of violence and national conspiracy, these have been tampered with. I want to assure Nigerians that it is temporal.”

http://igberetvnews.com/1175048/dino-melaye-smart-adeyemi-still-political-wife/
We know u won't shut up without a fight so u won't seems like a coward.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by beresponsible(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2019
Sore loser

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by mcmbonu: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2019
What! this Dino is really An Actor

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by northvietnam(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2019
my Dear Dino... Next time, be careful what you wish for..

Enjoy the change you so much craved for.. in 2015.

this is the beauty of karma

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by frankmoney(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2019
Wake up from your slumber dino

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by oluwadare26(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2019
Votes doesn't count in this country, nothing is working. Only God can come to our rescue.

Well as for the balon'd'or tonight

Like For Messi to win, Share for Virgil Van Dijk

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Hopefully23: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2019
Always making mouth

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2019
grin grin

Dinomelaye Drops New Banger

[url=Grovenaija360.com]Listen Here[/url]

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Crownjew: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2019
Your political wife just became the breadwinner of your family

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by neoclassical: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2019
I am not holding brief for any Politician because they are all Scammers. However, for Buhari to have congratulated Yahaya Bello knowing how the election that produced Bello was turned to a civil war shows how hypocrical Buhari is.

This was the same man who promised to sanitize the electoral system and the economy. Now everything he met is now worse than he met them. My experiences so far have taught me never to support any Politician that is desperate for power, no matter his/her personality and promises. Such people have turned out to be the worst leaders ever. I used to pity Great Ogboru of Delta State for his recurrent loses, but it now dawn on me that such people are coming to recover all they have lost over the years and equally carry out a venguance on their opponents, who they perceive were/are instrumental to their perennial failures. I thought Buhari was desperate to become Nigeria's President because he had the interest of the country at heart. Even when he shed tears at the Podium during one of his campaigns, I thought it was out of love for the nation. Alas, this man has turned out to be the most wicked Leader Nigeria ever had.

Under his watch, jobs are now sold to the highest bidder openly, even Politicians and top government functionaries in Buhari's cabinet are the major traders in this mechandise.

May God punish any individual that has a hand in bringing this country down to its kneel.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by lonelydora: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2019
Very good.

“Buhari is an upright,indomitable and integrity packed Nigerian,trying to stain him is like boxing the wind” - Senator Dino Melaye (Nov 2012)

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Inception(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2019
grin

So who is giving who dawggy style now undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by u11ae1013: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2019
Sorry, Bello has used burantashi to satisfy your wife
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by rita25(f): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2019
ding ding diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......ok oh na diyes o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2019
Lone voice of a loser!

Better go and face your music and acting career fulltime.
While not forgetting to face all your pending corruption charges also.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by itsme01: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2019
cool

Mumu talk.. Dino still dey get mouth... Adeyemi Smart has being Senator since i can remember and cos he only lost one term to Dino and reclaimed it back makes dino the biatch

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Annie939(f): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2019
keep dreaming political wife indeed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by SctDonald(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Nigeria politicians..
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by olaposer(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Dino melaye or whater your name is go and bury your head in shame,he who calls for equty must come with clean hands,your hands are not clean either or have you forgotten how you got there in the first instance you fool.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by jarawa: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2019
t
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by RichDad1(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Na so so mouth.
Ogbeni Dino, lick your wounds and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2019
It pains this guy no be small grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by careytommy37(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2019
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Valwezzy: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2019
This man get mouth diarrhea, cho-cho-cho-cho-cho everytime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by cheango: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2019
Dino is correct, but nothing he can do because Buhari authored the rigging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Ajibade123(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2019
bloody loser
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by opalu: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Seventy7kings: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2019
This one will just be making mouth upandan... After using our money to buy exotic cars, you're not satisfied?

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife by Gabson006: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2019
Elenu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS Members To Get N8.64bn As Wardrobe Allowance Next Week / Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN / Wike: Amaechi And Nwajiuba Are Heartless, And Wicked With No Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.