Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) (62217 Views)

Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory / Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 / 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
NORSYK:

Same the Euro 2020 fixtures were fake when it was leaked?
that list is fake. ronaldo can never come 4th
Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
efjay:

May God bless you for this. You've just stated the fact. I'm also a Ronaldo fan. But let's be realistic and forget Sentiments, Messi is better than Ronaldo. Period!
why should take what 2 of wrote seriously only a deluded soul see Messi better than Ronaldo what has Messi done that Ronaldo hasn't done... currently Ronaldo is d highest scoring international player... scored with both feet and head went to Spain and did well with Madrid...
Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
dante0147:
Ororo!
Ororo kor, Epo pupa nii grin
Na VVD get this bro.
Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Olusola101990: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
if VVD wins I won't be surprised...he was phenomenal for Liverpool last season ...and was a rock at the defence.... also if messi wins then it's also well deserved and one of the things I don't wana hear pls tonight if Leo wins is for some pple to come around and start saying he doesn't deserve it....if an attacker should be leading in
Goals
Chances created
Assist
Dribbles
all over Europe in a season with the numerous talent we ave plying there trade all over the continent and presently his even among the top in most of the stat sen u come here to tell me such person doesnt deserve balloon d" or ..then am sorry I can't help u.....messi keeps making even doubter see how much his way ahead every other football...would ave mentioned CR7 but am sorry his nt qualified for this..am sure he won't attend the event as usual...

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Whoiwannabe(m): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
FuckDaMods:
CR7 can never allow his team to loose after having a 3-0 advantage at first leg.
Same way he can never allow them to win as long as he's not the one scoring the winning goal.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by tfash96(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
VVD or Ronaldo deserves this award...If Messi wins it then I will stop watching football
Y can't you go and commit suicide instead

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Karleb(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
The award belongs to VVD.

For a while now, the Ballon D'Or winner has always been the Champions league winner even when Modric was given the award, Messi had a phenomenal individual record, including the La Liga and Copa D'rey.

VVD had an amazing individual record last season, he lost EPL with a point, he lost Nations league in the final and won the Champions league.

As of last season, his individual record can compete head to head with Messi's, in terms of trophy his UCL is ahead of Messi's la liga, the only trophy Messi won last season.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Vick4rill(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
bayelsaowei:
dream on....but cr7 can seat back and allow a team like ajax demolish them to nothing..abeg make we hear word
sit back after scoring home and away against Ajax, wat sort of foolishness is this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Theboss100(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
Expert17:

What's d qualification for 30 years EPL draught? grin grin

Van dirk CNT win it.,.,.
MESSI all d way
U can hate as much as u can, but LIVERPOOL FC Will continue to break ur hrt. Messi will never win champions league again till he retires at camp nou. Except he leaves Barca cus his time have passed. If u think i am lying, bet on barca to win 2019/2020 champions league with all ur entire savings. If u dnt start hawking pure water already, or start begging on the street then u will be richer than KING SOLOMON.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by DissTroy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
hulk616:

Penaldo isn't even the best player in Juventus. Everyone knows the Tap-in Merchant isn't supreme in his own team.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by NORSYK(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
hulk616:

If you say so... It's few hours from now to confirm whether it's fake or not
Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Whoiwannabe(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Karleb:
The award belongs to VVD.

For a while now, the Ballon D'Or winner has always been the Champions league winner even when Modric was given the award, Messi had a phenomenal individual record, including the La Liga and Copa D'rey.

VVD had an amazing individual record last season, he lost EPL with a point, he lost Nations league in the final and won the Champions league.

As of last season, his individual record can compete head to head with Messi's, in terms of trophy his UCL is ahead of Messi's la liga, the only trophy Messi won last season.

The award belongs to who the voters vote for, not who you say should win it.

And how dafuq can VVD individual record compete head to head with Messi's

Liverpool won UCL. Fine. Mane won it, he was joint top scorer in d premier league and an Afcon Finalist. Salah won it as well and he was also joint top scorer in d league.
Alison won UCL too, he was one of the best keepers in the world, kept a lot of cleen sheets, won Copa America with Brazil.
VVD was their best defender, but it doesn't change the fact that any of them can lay claim to Liverpool's success last season.
Personally I rate Mane ahead of VVD. If the English media had given him the hype instead, he might have actually stood a chance.

In case you are forgetting, Sterling won the premier league, FA cup, EFL cup, Went to UCL semi finals, plus he was joint top scorer and he isn't even considered.

Bernardo Silva won the premier league, FA cup, EFL cup, and nations league that VVD lost, he's not even in contention.

Messi was at least 80% of Barca last season. He outscored every other player in the top European leagues, won la Liga, qualified for UCL semi finals and the league cup finals.

In my opinion, this shouldnt even been up for debate, but then again, it's not my call. The voters will decide tonight.

VVD won Europe's best player, Messi won Fifa's, let's see who wins this.

5 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Sadiq3051(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by PMBtill2023: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
LIKE If u are for MESSI....
Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by PMBtill2023: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
LIKE If u are for CR7...
Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
FuckDaMods:

And you think he did that on purpose? Come on man!
He was slow to react, bad positioning and unable to make way for the ball to go pass him.
Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by PMBtill2023: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
LIKE if u are for Van dijk...
Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
CrestMan:

You just hammered that guy grin
They are always misbehaving and making irrelevant comments so it is left for people like me to put them in the place they belong to.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by oliverano: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
cool
Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Expert17: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Theboss100:
U can hate as much as u can, but LIVERPOOL FC Will continue to break ur hrt. Messi will never win champions league again till he retires at camp nou. Except he leaves Barca cus his time have passed. If u think i am lying, bet on barca to win 2019/2020 champions league with all ur entire savings. If u dnt start hawking pure water already, or start begging on the street then u will be richer than KING SOLOMON.

Type ur comment agn without Tears grin grin grin

Bet on Van dirk winning d Balon dor tonite naaa.......
Messi doesn't need UCL to win Balon dor award grin grin grin grin grin grin,.........

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Monday60655(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Messi is the winner already. He is the best.
Moreover, the award is irrelevant since FIFA said that no need for Ballon D or once world best announced, which Messi had already won. France football association is the sole convener and sponsor of the event

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by oliverano: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
Whoiwannabe:

The award belongs to who the voters vote for, not who you say should win it.

And how dafuq can VVD individual record compete head to head with Messi's

Liverpool won UCL. Fine. Mane won it, he was joint top scorer in d premier league and an Afcon Finalist. Salah won it as well and he was also joint top scorer in d league.
Alison won UCL too, he was one of the best keepers in the world, kept a lot of cleen sheets, won Copa America with Brazil.
VVD was their best defender, but it doesn't change the fact that any of them can lay claim to Liverpool's success last season.
Personally I rate Mane ahead of VVD. If the English media had given him the hype instead, he might have actually stood a chance.

In case you are forgetting, Sterling won the premier league, FA cup, EFL cup, Went to UCL semi finals, plus he was joint top scorer and he isn't even considered.

Bernardo Silva won the premier league, FA cup, EFL cup, and nations league that VVD lost, he's not even in contention.

Messi was at least 80% of Barca last season. He outscored every other player in the top European leagues, won la Liga, qualified for UCL semi finals and the league cup finals.

In my opinion, this shouldnt even been up for debate, but then again, it's not my call. The voters will decide tonight.

VVD won Europe's best player, Messi won Fifa's, let's
see who wins this.

Top notch comment from an intelligent man! No sentiment there man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Numerouno94(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Reussite:
As much as I want Van Dijk to win the Balon D'or I know politics would play a part & make it impossible most probably because he is a defender.
If Messi should win this then CR7 was robbed last year & that's fact. angry
Judging by personal stats in 2018 Modric had nothing on Ronaldo. Croatia did not win the world cup so that win over CR7 was unfair judging how Messi won it in 2010 despite Spain's world cup victory with an excellent Iniesta in the picture who should have won & not forgetting Sneidjer been robbed in 2013 to CR7 despite winning champions league game & having the personal best stat.
For 2018/2019 Messi had just one trophy compared to Van Dijk with the bigger trophy. CR7 had 3 trophies & his personal performance was almost at par with the other 2 contenders.
For a fair discontinuation of the dominance of the Portuguese & the Argentine, Van Dijk should honestly clinch this.
Ronaldo fans re too sentimental. U guys keep say sneidjer was robbed by Messi in 2010.Buh u guys dnt mention hw ronaldo robbed Ribery too d year beryan won d champions league. U guys re to biased nd alway soundin lyk a broken record.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Numerouno94(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Reussite:
As much as I want Van Dijk to win the Balon D'or I know politics would play a part & make it impossible most probably because he is a defender.
If Messi should win this then CR7 was robbed last year & that's fact. angry
Judging by personal stats in 2018 Modric had nothing on Ronaldo. Croatia did not win the world cup so that win over CR7 was unfair judging how Messi won it in 2010 despite Spain's world cup victory with an excellent Iniesta in the picture who should have won & not forgetting Sneidjer been robbed in 2013 to CR7 despite winning champions league game & having the personal best stat.
For 2018/2019 Messi had just one trophy compared to Van Dijk with the bigger trophy. CR7 had 3 trophies & his personal performance was almost at par with the other 2 contenders.
For a fair discontinuation of the dominance of the Portuguese & the Argentine, Van Dijk should honestly clinch this.
Ronaldo fans re too sentimental. U guys keep say sneidjer was robbed by Messi in 2010.Buh u guys dnt mention hw ronaldo robbed Ribery too d year beryan won d champions league. U guys re to biased nd alway soundin lyk a broken record.
Hw was Ronaldo even beta dan Messi last season. Guy if u no dey watch match den google na.
Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
FuckDaMods:
CR7 can never allow his team to loose after having a 3-0 advantage at first leg.
Especially when his team was eliminated by teenagers in the quarter final..

No need to lose a 3 goal lead in the semi final when you dont qualify in the first place..

No Perez, no DNA!!!

No John Terry slip, no bragging !!!
Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
For the good of football, I think VVD should given the award to encourage others, we all know Messi is the best footballer followed by my man CR7.
Likes for VVD
shares for Messi
Quote post for CR7
Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by kevotek1000(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
VVD or Ronaldo deserves this award...If Messi wins it then I will stop watching football
It's happening live and direct (king Messi). I think the best thing to do is to go blind, so that you won't watch football match ever again.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Dizoski:
For the good of football, I think VVD should given the award to encourage others, we all know Messi is the best footballer followed by my man CR7.
Likes for VVD
shares for Messi
Quote post for CR7
VVD was given UEFA best just to encourage others...

FIFA best player award and Ballon d'or is for the ultimate best..

Charity is not allowed!!!

Not a sympathy award!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by dfrost: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
lonelydora:
Nobody should disturb me today with all these "G.O.A.T" noise.

Let the best player win.

That's why I kuku no like goat meat. Pork, fish, chicken, ram anyday, anytime. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by Tofuture(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
hulk616:
Fake ronaldo fan. Ronaldo is more complete than fraud messi

Ronaldo can defend 3-0 lead
Ronaldo can coach his team to win an international tropy
Ronaldo can score hattrick against good opponents with average players
Ronaldo does not need farmers in his group to win international tropy unlike messi
Average players like?

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
kevotek1000:

It's happening live and direct (king Messi). I think the best thing to do is to go blind, so that you won't watch football match ever again.

See you after the event

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) / Nneka Ede Buys Lusitano Ginasio Football Clube For An Undisclosed Fee / Africans That Won The World Cup With France.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.