Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) (80933 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lovely.
See the groom Licking his lips, he knows what's waiting for him at night.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
Beautiful, beautiful, and more beautiful.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

It is now obvious that the universe is made up of electrons, neutrons, protons and morons

And you deserve two medals
( medals of stupidity)
The first medal should be given to you for your stupidity
And the second medal should be given to you incase you lose the first medal
LMAAAAOO!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by litaninja(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
Huge church in the Federal Capital, No Accessibility Ramps....
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Massage4health(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freehuman:
Where is the groom? Audio marriage grin

I pity them. They are not evening newspapers because they rejected suitors but because bad luck accepted them.

What a painful and suicidal life they must be living.
Its not necessary for you to display your foolishnesses here. You can likewise view and just shut up!!

1 Like

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by MRcipher(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
God bless their home!!..them go born boy, still born girl come get money to chop!!...BTW mad architectural design the church got there I am super impressed.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
SalafRider:
Wow this is beautiful I must confess

So you be witch? Abeg confession let's see who you don used for ₦ before
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Congratulations, but they need an helping hand. I know what i passed through before my grandma died. Isn't easy to be on a wheelchair. I'll take from bed to toilet and bathroom before going to work. I usually wake up ny 5am
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by livebyday(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kestolove:
She no get legs no mean say her toto dey disable

Seems you pursue the art of touting with so much passion ?

I bet you really want to trend on nairaland? cheesy

Seems you craze attention her so badly hence you force yourself to type trash with hope people react?

A grown man at that ? grin

What a shame
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Happy Married Life to them.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by livebyday(m): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Divay22:

Words no dey heavy una to talk self sad

That's a man pretending to be a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by KanuSE: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kestolove:
She no get legs no mean say her toto dey disable

Marriage with peace of mind. grin
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Wow
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by KanuSE: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
anonymuz:
Congratulations, but they need an helping hand. I know what i passed through before my grandma died. Isn't easy to be on a wheelchair. I'll take from bed to toilet and bathroom before going to work. I usually wake up ny 5am

May God increase you on every sides coz you looked after your grandma. Your kindness is not in vain.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

It is now obvious that the universe is made up of electrons, neutrons, protons and morons

And you deserve two medals
( medals of stupidity)
The first medal should be given to you for your stupidity
And the second medal should be given to you incase you lose the first medal

Loool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Interesting..
Congratulations to them..
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by dave4rella(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
cool

Why didn't they provide a wheelchair for the husband too?

Beautiful, let love lead
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Cymix: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
abeg which church is this tis mighty
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Andema(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
love is blind
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
KanuSE:

May God increase you on every sides coz you looked after your grandma. Your kindness is not in vain.
amen
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by spartan117(m): 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
litaninja:
Huge church in the Federal Capital, No Accessibility Ramps....
That's national church Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Awwwww.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Nnamebuka: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
The lady is a staff of NNPC and also the President of the disabled association (or something like that) in Abuja.

At least two or three of her bridal train members are her colleagues too. I can spot them.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by excessmon(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Please read your English again
Enemyofpeace:
I'm sure the girl's father is very very reach
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by dboss12(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
wishing them all the best of life.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
excessmon:
Please read your English again
what is wrong with my English?
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
OP... These guys all dey crippled be that?
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
SO BEAUTIFUL
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nothing wey musa no go see for gate
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Antara0503(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
ehmmy11:
you are a mean person grin
Lollll

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.